Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Homeless guy gets dead atty's wife, amogs cops

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a lawyer in my small town who always had a reputation for being shady. He finally got arrested smuggling heroin into a prison. After getting caught, he made up a huge lie about being the victim of extortion. He said he was under threat of death if he didn't smuggle the drugs. Eventually it all came unraveled, and he admitted that he made up the extortion story. Then he killed himself.

His widow moved into my neighborhood. For being 50ish, she is not bad looking. Blonde, not fat at all, fairly milfish. She would look hot in a tennis outfit. She had an unemployed live-in boyfriend. I talked to him once when I brought back their tiny dog that had run away. My impression was that he was a fat idiot. Later, I learned that he was a homeless guy who had been begging food and money off the widow outside her workplace. Eventually, she just adopted him like a stray puppy and took him home.

One day, the two them got into an argument while driving through town. He reportedly was strangling her with her own seat belt as she drove down the road. Someone wrote down their plate and called the cops, who showed up at their house later. Homeless guy runs through the backyard into the woods.

The cop calls for a dog and some other cops, and they search for him, but can't find him. At one point he walked out of the woods in full view of several cops, then ran back, and they still couldn't catch him. This is in winter, with no leaves on anything, so it's not that easy to hide. Plus the dead leaves make a loud crunch underfoot when walking. And the cops had a dog. Then the police just gave up and left. I never saw that happen on the tv show COPS.

Now homeless guy apparently lives in the woods again. The lady says he comes back and breaks into her house occasionally. The night after he got away from the police, we had an ice storm and sub-zero temperatures, deadly weather to be outside. She has an order of protection against him, but it's not like it matters if the cops can't catch him.

I am waiting to see how the story unfolds, but the point I wanted to make to relate it to this forum is that a homeless guy scored the same woman that a rich lawyer did. I have read 1,001 excuses on sosuave over the years for "I can't get a girl, because I don't have _____" Homeless guy didn't have any of the things that would fill in that blank, but he was still scoring milftastic poon.

Last edited:

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction is all you need to get laid. Push the right buttons and you're in - great read.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool story bro :cool:

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny story. Wanted to add that extortion of criminal lawyers and people generally is a very real thing, and that the dude could have been telling the truth about it. Matters not if he claimed it was bogus later, and the fact that he killed himself adds to the credibility of the extortion angle.

Takeway is -never- think it's cool to hang out with criminals or people who have been in prison because they are "gangsta." They don't play and will put the screws to you in a heartbeat if they see an opening, take everything you have. Be careful about whom you give basic information to or let into your life. All those Sopranos type shows with the "cool criminals" where they give the guy a chance not to gamble and only extort people who did wrong bladebla? All total BS. They will extort anyone they think they can get away with extorting, completely innocent or not, they don't give two rats.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes a widow in her 50s. Sounds like she settled and its not like shes high quality to most men anyways. This story offers no helpful narrative for tough luck guys on this site....unless they happen to be homeless and willing to settle for old widows who likely have issues because her spouse killed himself.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
the point I wanted to make to relate it to this forum is that a homeless guy scored the same woman that a rich lawyer did.
This is a classic "type" of man that does well with women. The traveling vagabond who eschews the drudgery of 9 to 5, and instead gets by on his charm, charisma, and wits. Literature is full of these types of characters, and in real life they are out there scoring with chicks. What else do they have to do?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dead lawyer was in his late 60's. She might be late 40's and not quite 50. She has a 9 y/o kid, so she's probably not that old. The lawyer was an ugly old sob. I'm sure she looked hot compared to him.

Sosuave needs a reality tv game show where guys compete to talk to women under various circumstances, like a bar, club, grocery store, street, office, any sort of venue can be a round. Homeless guy round, where you dress like a hobo and get sprayed down with some synthetic BO first, would be for double bonus points.

I think we would find that some men just excel at talking to women under any circumstances. And if that's true, it means that success with women is not dictated by one's circumstances, at least not solely. Circumstances do create opportunities, which is why money and looks are still important, but closing the deal when an opportunity presents itself is a skill that is separate from any tangible thing. Excuses, on the other hand, are always very tangible, which is a sign that they are almost always bvllsh!t.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great read. Waiting on part 2.

Love rich older cougars. Homeless guy scored.