Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help With My Girlfriend. Maybe.

SSScurie

Reaction score
Let me start this off in two separate ways:
1. I am new to this site and don't know if this thread will belong here, if it does not, please notify me in any way possible and i will copy / pasta delete and move elsewhere.
2. I am in no way a novice of sexual encounters or helping a woman be relieved of her sexual tensions, though it may seem otherwise in a few lines of text.

So yes, this is about my girlfriend and me. Little back-story on the topic; we've been dating for around 3-4 months now getting closer to 4. We've been "sexually active" for upwards of 2 of those months but stop right as the tension gets high enough for us to actually have sex. When it comes to the term "the whole nine yards" we're only going for eight, just for you to get an idea (no this doesn't mean anal, bleh). So we're waiting, yes both of us have agreed waiting is the right idea. Seeing as she's a few months into legality and I'm halfway into 19, waiting is alright for the both of us, though it is not necessarily what we want. We're waiting for a perfect time to tell the world, we did the thing. We don't want to be looked at as, "that couple that got together just to hook up." Our relationship is indeed real, the personalities connect, we're both physically attractive, and attracted to each other. Also she's nearly a genius, which helps with my sapiosexuality. She is the only girl i've orally been able to last long with as well. In previous relationships i've been in it's been 2 minutes squirt, 3 minutes, sploosh, sometimes 4, but unlikely. But with her, i'm going 10, 15, 20 minutes without a peep from the johnson.
So the moment is, we're in bed, on the couch, on the floor, on the roof, etc. and we're doing foreplay/oral. In this situation, in every encounter i've had with a girl (been around 5-6) i hit the nail on the head, right on, and i give a girl an orgasm, just with a simple flick of the tongue and a few hand motions, they're in the big O. I'm not talking fake moans and pelvic thrusts. Here, it IS the whole nine yards. Uncontrollable shaking, moans like none other, unable to communicate, control limbs, yada yada. But with my girlfriend, nothing. I feel the clench inside her when it's getting close but five, ten, fifteen minutes go by and nada, zip, squat, nothing. It won't go through. I've literally been told i have the hands of a god, but this makes me feel as though i have the hands of a mere mortal! Joking aside i want to know. Any tips, any tricks, anything you've got. Tell me. I need it, she wants to lose her virginity to me (forgot to mention that part earlier) and i want it to happen, then and there. I don't care if i never *** with her, as long as she does, it's golden. That's the best feeling for me, a satisfied woman. So guys, help me out. Give me what you got, and if you have questions I'll give you what i got. Thanks a bunch
Sincerely,
SSScurie

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls have to learn how to have orgasms. Some of them take longer than others. It's not going to happen until she figures it out, so don't worry so much about your technique.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Try to man handle her more. I find they like it when you slap their ass pretty hard (but u can do this to hard) and take her hair, wrap it around your hand, and kind of just use it like a leash. Women like men who fvck them dominantly and even be a little degrading.

Also break up your wall of texts into categories.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's feeling pressured by you to O then it won't happen. Gotta "free her mind" first.. Otherwise the hamster is spinning in her head and the "O" won't happen. Relax... Have fun... Her "O" is her problem. Not yours. Communicate but don't expect. Then before ya know it she will have hers.

Epi

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible belt is correct, they have to learn. Does she masturbate herself or use a vibrator? Can she make herself come this way? If so, will she let you watch her masturbate to climax? You can learn a ton this way. I have found two general types, grinders and diddlers, diddlers being far more common. If she happens to be a grinder, you will need to do things like press your face or palm into her pud, let her position herself to put the right amount of weight on the area.

Don't talk about it of course, I think you may be talking too much generally, kills attraction over time. Let her talk to her GFs. Just keep having fun, keep things light, will happen before you know it. If she's getting close she's enjoying it enough for now. Good luck.