Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pregnancy symptoms

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everybody. A couple of weeks ago, I penetrated my girls a couple of times without a condom. I didn't even cùm, so the chances of her getting pregnant are not very high (also, her gyno told her she has a retroverted uterus, which makes it harder to get pregnant). Anyway, she's a day late in her period and obviously I'm a bit scared.

Is it likely that she's pregnant?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not very likely. If you (more specifically, her) have been worrying and stressing about it, that's probably the reason. Happens all the time. There is a small chance though. Go get a $10 pregnancy test from Wal Mart, then you'll know.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adone said:
Hi everybody. A couple of weeks ago, I penetrated my girls a couple of times without a condom. I didn't even cùm, so the chances of her getting pregnant are not very high (also, her gyno told her she has a retroverted uterus, which makes it harder to get pregnant). Anyway, she's a day late in her period and obviously I'm a bit scared.

Is it likely that she's pregnant?

Does she have her period like clockwork? If so, give it a day, then consider panicking.

If she isn't so regular, wait maybe 3 more days... and then, yes, panic.

A litte "pre-cvm" on the tip... maybe followed up by some thrusting action... that could do it.

If it's any consolation, this happens every minute of the day around the world. If you need to adapt, you will. Though it is serious, it happens all the time. It's just that you might have to say goodbye to your care-free days sooner than you'd like.

Ask Frivolous21 -- I'm sure he can relate.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A single day isn't much to worry about. Most girls I know don't have it on the exact same day every month. Get a pregnancy test and check, if you're honestly that worried.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whistler said:
Does she have her period like clockwork? If so, give it a day, then consider panicking.

If she isn't so regular, wait maybe 3 more days... and then, yes, panic.

A litte "pre-cvm" on the tip... maybe followed up by some thrusting action... that could do it.

If it's any consolation, this happens every minute of the day around the world. If you need to adapt, you will. Though it is serious, it happens all the time. It's just that you might have to say goodbye to your care-free days sooner than you'd like.

Ask Frivolous21 -- I'm sure he can relate.
She's not so regular. I remember exactly a year ago her period came 20 days later than it should have. Other times she had it almost a week late. Once she had it just after 19 days or so.

Then she was on the pill for 10 months or so, but we broke up and she stopped taking it. Strange thing, after she give up taking the pill, her period became more regular (it was not "like clockwork", but never more than 3 days early or late).

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adone said:
She's not so regular. I remember exactly a year ago her period came 20 days later than it should have. Other times she had it almost a week late. Once she had it just after 19 days or so.

Then she was on the pill for 10 months or so, but we broke up and she stopped taking it. Strange thing, after she give up taking the pill, her period became more regular (it was not "like clockwork", but never more than 3 days early or late).
Gotcha. So then wait a few more days. If there's no sign of her period whatsoever, go for the test.

If you're both equally nervous now, you could of course just get the test over with.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phewwwww... I just called her asking if she had them and she told me that she hasn't gotten them yet, but that in the last year she's always had them 5-6 days late. Just last month, she had them a couple of days earlier than expected, but it was the exception, not the rule.

I'll wait until this weekend, then, eventually, I'll get the test

Kamilla

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am 7 weeks today. About a week and a half ago my breasts began getting sore and from then on they have been getting more and more sore until yeasterday. It seems that the pain has let up and when I woke up this morning they were even less sore. Is this normal? I did'nt expect breast tenderness to nearly go away so soon. I have had other symptoms of pregnancy, but extremly mild...slight nausea(but no throwing up),tiredness, ect. Does this sound normal to you all? I have my first appoitment in 4 days. Praying everything goes well. I found a article from a woman who has the same problem: http://pharmacyreviews.md/forum/pregnancy-forum/pregnancy/pregnant-but-dont-feel-nothing , can that be truth?

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A sure sign would be getting noticeably fatter in the mid-section.