Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Face too thin.Any exercises?

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to have a round face but excessive cardio of 2 hours a day (losing 30 kilos in 5 months) made my face became too thin and long, like it was sucked in. i dont want to gain more weight than what i already have but i want to know if theres an exercise to strengthen the facial muscles or improve the facial structure. im balding so i need to cut my hair really short and with the thin face it looks awful,

http://fashioniser.com/imagens/texto_artigo/1264156972rosto longo. sixtie.jpg

imagine this guys facial structure, but with a buzz cut. any ideas of what could help?

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that you're not a fatbody anymore, it's time for the next step.

Hardcore weight training son! Aside from beach muscles, you'll see your neck get thicker and maybe your jaw will get big and powerful like mine did after I started weight training.

Testosterone is the answer to your problems. Release it!

actionjaxson

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats wrong with that guys face? hes good looking im pretty sure hes a model or something. if you have a low bodyfat% its normal for the face to be thin and angular.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squats, deadlift, bench press, power cleans, over head press.

And lots of milk.

All that testosterone and muscle sure does make for a very manly face, especially muscular jaw.

RebeccaTurner

Reaction score
exercise works good but it's take too much time to give a result so that why i am using face thin tool for make my face smaller.