Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Current girl upset about ex having still having photos up

Imdonswanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do when your current GF gets pissed because your ex still has photos of you and her up from a long time ago?

I try to explain to my current girl that its no big deal girls just forget or don't bother but she doesn't want to hear it, I feel like telling her to gtfo it's not my problem.

logicallefty

Reaction score
My ex still has an entire FB page up with pictures that is using my last name. After our annulment in 2012 she was court ordered to cease and desist from keeping/using my last name but the FB page still exists.

My current GF hasn't made too big of a fuss about it.

What I want to know is, why do exes do this?

Imdonswanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
No clue dude,

My ex was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder but I'm sure this is a universal thing with all exes. I'm more of a delete/ you don't exist until I'm over you.

Why do exes do that? The most common one I hear from girls is "we're just too lazy to delete!" Or "it was a part of my past, I can't just delete it:crazy: " Despite the fact that, at least in my case, my ex painted me to be a horrible demon yet she has 100+ photos some are more intimate than others.

Maybe keep the memory alive? A reminder of the past? No clue.

Leprechaun2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imdonswanson said:
What do you do when your current GF gets pissed because your ex still has photos of you and her up from a long time ago?

I try to explain to my current girl that its no big deal girls just forget or don't bother but she doesn't want to hear it, I feel like telling her to gtfo it's not my problem.
Get a new girlfriend, she sounds really insecure over old pictures that you can't do anything about. Maybe you picked up another BPD again with her extreme jealously and insecurities. Screen them out a lot more before entering a relationship. You already had it happen to you once, you'd think you know better the second time around.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop involving Facebook in your life. Problem solved.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say that's her problem not yours.

Imdonswanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. I'm thinking about dumping this girl. It's not my fault the photos are up and I have no intention on reaching out to my ex to take those down, seems petty.