Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR – tinder

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So last weekend this chick from tinder agrees to hook up with me

HB 6.5 18 with dip dyed hair about 5 foot high.....not exactly breathtaking and but she’s small and cute and will fit nicely on top of my **** shes been sending me a lot of sexual innuendo on tinder

So I make no pretence that we will be going out for a “date” shes just gonna come over and “chill” with me whilst I’m hungover from the night before

She lives about a half hour away and doesn’t drive so i have to go pick her up ( gotta be honest the way i was feeling i almost flaked)

So i pick her up and am pleased she looks like her pictures perhaps even a little better HB 7 now im thinking,

shes slightly nervous at first but soon calms down and starts relaxing and the conversation flows nicely , shes pretty down to earth and has the sort of laid back personality i like in a chick

(A few alarm bells ring when she says she is fostered but apart from that she seems ok)

We get back to my place and finally we are out of the car and i can get a proper look at her , i hadn’t realised how small 5ft actually was and although i do have a thing for short girls im wondering if perhaps this is a little too small

It feels as though im walking next to my little sister and it dosent help that i don’t like what shes wearing its a warm summers day and she is in full length highwaisted jeans and a crop top :(

Considering she is basically coming down to fvck i was expecting something a little more revealing a summery dress would have been great

Anyway i get her up to my room and ive made sure theres nowhere to sit other than ontop of my bed :up:

She makes herself comfortable and i slip into something more comfy ensuring she gets a good eyeful of my perfectly toned body

I go to get some drinks for us

(this next move is something i learnt from an old plate and it works everytime)

When i return i jump onto the bed but instead of just sitting on top of it like she is...... i pull the quilt up and jump underneath it , i then say “are you gonna join me under here or what”..... she says of course and it allows me to put my arm around her without the situation being in anyway awkward

(Once this first bit of contact is initiated you would be surprised what you can get away with) :yes:

She cuddles up to me and we start watching a movie whilst making idle chat.....and soon enough i feel the time is right to make my first move
So i flip her over and start kissing her ......she’s not using her tongue though which i find slightly annoying and is usually a sign of inexperience

Next thing she just stops kissing me and stops my lovely flow of escalation dead in its tracks and shes smiling at me like she knows exactly what shes doing lol

Im thinking WTFFFF !?! But right whatever il go to plan B which is the push pull technique

Baring in mind now ive had about 5 hours sleep in the last 2 days im not really in the mood for these types of games i just want to fvck her , get her home and get to sleep

It eventually takes 3 hours of stop start kissing and pushing and pulling from my part

Finally after stroking her lower back and shoulders for a good 20mins she starts signalling me to take her clothes off

They come off and im disappointed with her body..... her t*ts are okay but she has a very small belly showing and her legs are surprisingly chunky

To top this off she’s obviously been sweating throughout the afternoon and combined with her wetness her pussvy dosent smell the best :whistle:

I usually love eating pussvy but this was the first chick i had to actually stop because of the smell

She’s soaking so i decide to enter her , she’s nice and tight and tells me to rub her c*it

She’s biting her lip and grabbing the bed for dear life but theres no noises coming out of her which to be honest im quite disappointed about because i normally spend so long turning chicks on before i bang them they’re screaming the house down

It starts getting a bit boring, i can’t *** because she’s turning me off so much and is so inexperienced im too tired to start teaching her some tricks .....so i pull out of her she wants to carry on fvcking but i tell her im taking her home

On the way home she starts telling me her life story and alarm bells are ringing so loudly in my head i can hardly hear her speaking...... she then tells me she has never had an orgasm and doesn’t think she is able to have one :/ im thinking this chick is clearly damaged goods

Although she is sweet she’s not the girl for me and i don’t particularly want to keep spinning her shes the type of girl that NEEDS a beta provider because something’s not right I just want her out of the car and get home into bed

Finally after an hour of listening to her she kisses me goodnight , before ive even got home i have a text asking when can she see me again

I wont be seeing her again

MattTheW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you ever get concerned that a needy person like this might now just turn up on your doorstep as they know where you live?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i doubt it as she lives 30 miles away in a different town ,dosent have my address and doesnt drive but good luck to her

even if she does find her way back i live in a second floor flat she will be knocking into thin air

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude i got sick of messing with damaged, inexperienced, flawed girls from tinder that simply didnt turn me on. You're better off going to the bar/club, coffee shop, bookstore, etc, etc.

That being said...i'm still gaming on tinder. I'm hopefully meeting up with this girl this week. It's almost self-destructive how addicting that app is. I think part of me enjoys the thrill of wondering whether a girl i'll meet up with is smoking in person or an uggo.........urghh

MattTheW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
lol i doubt it as she lives 30 miles away in a different town ,dosent have my address and doesnt drive but good luck to her

even if she does find her way back i live in a second floor flat she will be knocking into thin air
I meant in general - not just this one.....but fair enough.....

gravityeyelids said:
I think part of me enjoys the thrill of wondering whether a girl i'll meet up with is smoking in person or an uggo.........urghh
It's like the Russian roulette of online dating lol

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Urrm to be honest with you after 1 pump & dump its difficult to see how attached a girl could get

I try to screen as best i can before doing something like this but if you want easy pussvy you gotta be prepared to take risks

I always expect a bombardment of texts and calls after sure whatever thats what airplane mode is for

but turning up at someones house uninvited after meeting them once is a little bit creepy and i think i would be well within my rights to tell her to fvck off and call the cops if she wont leave

Eyelids – i have the same addiction!!! Unfortunately tinder to me is still the most effortless way to get pussvy i mean i probably sent this chick about 30 messages over a week and all of them when i was bored with nothing else to do

for someone like me who can only operate in the field at weekends setting fvcks up in the week on tinder is a godsend

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice FR. It's always disappointing when you take the clothes off and the smell isn't right. Same thing when hitting it from the back and it smells like @sscrack.

I think I'm going to use that “are you gonna join me under here or what” line! Seems legit.

gravityeyelids said:
dude i got sick of messing with damaged, inexperienced, flawed girls from tinder that simply didnt turn me on. You're better off going to the bar/club, coffee shop, bookstore, etc, etc.
The inexperienced thing is one of the biggest reasons I left Tinder. I met 3 women when I was on there, and only 1 had any idea how to flirt and have sex (she was f'ing awesome to talk to AND amazing in bed; unfortunately she was a player as well). The other 2 just more or less met up with no effort, were hard to have a conversation with, and then were bad in bed.

Bingo-Player said:
Urrm to be honest with you after 1 pump & dump its difficult to see how attached a girl could get

I try to screen as best i can before doing something like this but if you want easy pussvy you gotta be prepared to take risks

I always expect a bombardment of texts and calls after sure whatever thats what airplane mode is for

but turning up at someones house uninvited after meeting them once is a little bit creepy and i think i would be well within my rights to tell her to fvck off and call the cops if she wont leave
Yeah, I wouldn't worry about this stuff. It IS very rare for a woman to not understand what's going on when you stop responding to them. I've pumped and dumped many women and never once have anyone not understand what was going on in the aftermath. This is more true since you're banging them on the first night. If you went on a few dates with them, hit it, and then stop calling/responding - that's another story.