Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women With BPD Have Memory Lapses or No Childhood Memories

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every person can recall childhood memories either both good or bad. The normal person can remember a 7th Birthday or the time they were sent to the Principal's office. The Borderline female cannot remember those events in her life because of the abuse she suffered during those years. They are like a black out period for her which allows her not to recall what actually happened to her, but she knows than something did actually happen to her.

When you're talking to a woman who has significant lapses in childhood memory, or having no recollection of her early years, then you are most likely dealing with a Borderline. They are blacking out that particular period of their life because of the traumatic events they faced.

This all stems from the traumatic events and abuse they endured during their formative years, which is why they are that woman today.

Borderlines never established a bond with their mother during those years, which is why they expect you to take on the role of being their mother deeper into the relationship. These women will expect you to take care of them just like a mother would. You need to be a mind their reader as they expect you to solve their problems caring for all their needs. If you are unable to deliver, there will be hell to pay, they will get angry and lash out at you like a little child. This is where the trouble begins in your relationship where her behavior begins to take a major shift. You were unable to do what she expected even though there was no way that you could have helped her.

When a Borderline does this, she is placing the role of the mother and caretaker on you and associates you with her parent. She is transferring their traits on to you when she was a child. This is called transference when a woman does that to you. In her insane mind, she expects you to hurt her just like the parent did which is why she will fear abandonment and other irrational fears such as you cheating or leaving her for someone else. These women will cling to you just as they would to their mommy at 3 years of age. Which is why these women start sticking to you like glue.

She expects you to be the good parent caring for all her needs. How can you do that when you can't read her mind? She expects you to no matter what, which is why she will have a love/hate relationship with you from here on out.

You have to understand that these Borderline women have grown bodies, but their mind is like that of a child, when they were young about the age of 3 years old. It's not uncommon for them to throw a tantrum if they don't get what they want like a 3 year old. Most of them will talk in baby talk to you on occasion when you are both in bed together. It might sound cute to you at first, but it's a sign that something isn't right in their diseased minds. Their minds are still back when they were 3 years old. All of their behaviors will be how a 3 year old would act at that age.

When you're talking to a woman who can't recall any childhood memories until a certain age, odds are that you may be dealing with a Borderline Personality female.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally. I had a best friend whose girl was a classic case. The only thing she could remember from being a kid was hiding under a blanket while her uncle came in the room growling like a tiger. Don't have to be a genius to figure that one out.

When my friend tried to break up with her she put a knife to her stomach and threatened to push it in if he left.

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A solid post, Elmer.

I came to SS after a particularly nasty BPD conjured up hell for me. She had a crap mother and father and didn't remember much of her childhood.

I'm still in recovery a few years later, but have even helped back to the road of sanity by my new partner and baby daughter,

The BEST thing anyone can do regarding BPDs: train your mind to reject any positive thoughts about them whatsoever, don't look for anwsers and find a new woman/new life.

Best wishes,

Tony

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome stuff again Elmer.

Here's a story for you. This one guy I know was dating some girl for a couple of months. He said she couldn't remember anything as a kid until she was a teenager. He thought that was weird that she couldn't. She always wanted to hear stories of his childhood instead. She started bringing up stuff about her family and how it got broken up because of the dad. She mentioned to him that he did something bad. Anyways, he went on google and searched his name and found out the dad was arrested for molesting his kids. Here the dude is back living with the wife and daughter. Crazy sh1t. That's why she didn't remember anything about being a kid. He said she started acting weird after she told him and he let her go. Said it took forever to get rid of her and she stilll contacts him. That was over a year ago.