Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can this offset being bald?

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can being jacked and having tattoos offset being bald when your older? Just curious. My dad is bald so that might mean ill turn out being bald when im 40 or whatever.

Anyways what do you guys think?

B

BeDJ

Baldness comes from your mom's heredity, look for relatives on her side.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:

Yep...and second...look at The Rock...I doubt anyone will ever call him a puṣṣy lol

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

That's bull. Im 42 and going bald. My father's bald. His father was bald. No one on my mom's side is bald.

I would say that hair is a non-issue. If it bothers you, then it'll bother the ladies. If you have an attitude that says this is who I am, FU if you don't like it----women will respect you. And as you know, respect is key.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Baldness time has passed....hardly anyone gives a **** unless you do. I know women who crave bald men

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i remember when the movie American History X came out, lots of women were talking about how attractive they found Ed Norton, he wasnt bald but he had a shaved head with a goatee and lots of muscles, i think there are lots of women out there who like that look.

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's in style if you have the body for it. my friends who are straight jacked shave their heads even tho their not balding. They get a lot of chicks.

if your over 35 and jacked I don't think it matters what you look like. most guys after 35 let themselves go.

Electro67

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever think of baldness as a shortcoming that has to be "offset" because it's not. Yes, there are women who don't like bald guys, but there's an equal or greater number who lust after them. Notice I said "bald" and not "balding." There are exceptions, of course, but balding is generally not a good look. You need to know when it's time to buzz it short and when it's time to shave it.

I don't claim to be a DJ or an expert on what women find attractive, but I can speak with confidence on this particular topic because I've lived it! I've had MUCH more action as a bald guy than I ever did when I had a gorgeous full head of hair.

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
jay07 said:
It's in style if you have the body for it. my friends who are straight jacked shave their heads even tho their not balding. They get a lot of chicks.

if your over 35 and jacked I don't think it matters what you look like. most guys after 35 let themselves go.
This. I think balding will hurt you when you're younger, but once you're over 35, it doesn't matter....especially to women in that age range. Just cut it short. Nothing worse than trying to comb over or hiding it.