Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When She Asks "What do you want to do?"

finickywake

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try to keep it brief. Girl I went on date with two weeks ago, then had dinner at her place, we made out, I left, no sex (she said period). Couldn't hang out last Saturday and asked for a raincheck. I thought she'd lost interest. I went on a date with a different chick that saturday. Contacted first girl again, she wants to hang out tomorrow night.

Last time she invited me over to her place, made it clear that's what she wanted. Now it's more open ended. I just want to get back to her place and take it from there. Is it wrong or "AFC" to be direct/forward while simultaneously suggestive in this situation and just respond "your place"? I honestly don't want to go out on another date or waste gas money driving to some dumb activity.

Thoughts?

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh nice, finally we got a dude with balls. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being direct, in fact it is very good imo! you know what you want (already good), she has interest (2nd plus). just go for it, odds are big time that everything will work out just as you want, if not, well you got other girl, right? dont even try to overthing this one, do what YOU want.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When asked a stupid question/ sh!t tested there are two options

Agree & amplified
Or
Delflect/ reply with something equally stupid.

Her: Sooo...what do you wanna do?

Me/You: Play freeze-tag.

Doesn't matter. You don't owe an explanation. I don't know how this would be a red flag though, chicks ask this sh1t all the time as a sh1t test.