Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i would like to get to know you better before i give my number

thunderbolt

Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf is this supposed to mean? had a convo with a girl on okc, i ask for number and get this. whats the point of this sh!t?

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In theory yea send a few messages back and forth and maybe she will agree to a date.

In practice this has NOT ONCE turned into a date for me. For one, she has controlled the frame and you have agreed to it. Secondly, the conversation will turn into boring dog shít from there, "ohh what do you do for work" "whats your favorite movie" etc etc. until one of you just loses interest altogether.

The only explanation for such a dumb respnse by her is a) she isnt that interested, b) she already dating someone else and unsure about adding another, or c) she is uncomfortable with online dating or just on there for validation and to fvck around.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Try This

thunderbolt said:
wtf is this supposed to mean? had a convo with a girl on okc, i ask for number and get this. whats the point of this sh!t?
If she says that, then tell her to meet you at such-and-such time for a date. If doesn't agree, then she isn't interested. Normally, if a chick doesn't give her phone number, she ain't effin' with you.

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol what?
Wonder what "prerequisite" she needs for a kiss, not even thinking for about sex lol

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She's just not that into you.

Go for the date. If she declines or gives anything other than an enthusiastic yes, drop her. But this statement is often, a pre-rejection.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell should he ask her for a date when she isn't going to give up the digits? She wants to "get to know him better" not "go out on a date to get to know him". If that was the case, she would already give her number so she could get to know him. Some of this advice I tell ya LOL.

If you ask her for a date on okc she won't respond to you. Girls are more careful now who they give out their numbers to. A lot of them have been burned before. That's why this bvllsh1t of guys claiming they set up tons of dates online within two or three messages without getting a number is bvllsh1t. Chicks want to know if you're legit before they go out with you.

How long were you talking to her? She isn't that interested in you or is still on the fence about giving up the digits. Send her a couple of more messages if you want. If she doesn't give her number after that, then delete her messages from your inbox. You should have a bunch of chicks to talk to besides her on there anyway.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion

OKC and PoF are the fuking worst. The women are such trash but it also depends on what area you live in.

"Tinder" personally for me has been a gold mine. I have even seen women write in there profile off POF and OKC "This is not Tinder the hook up all this is a dating app." Its 100% based on physical attraction and if you match with each other its almost a guarantee you will fuk if you meet up. Of course you need to have enough game to set that up but I am sure you can pull it off.

To answer your question

I have gotten that response a few times. 99.9% of the time like others have said, the convo goes dead, she is not interested. TRUST ME there are SOOOOOOOOOOO many other attractive broads that will give you there number by the 3rd or 4th message and gladly meet up.

Don't waste your time.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Remember, These Are Women We're Dealing With

goldengoose said:
Why the hell should he ask her for a date when she isn't going to give up the digits? She wants to "get to know him better" not "go out on a date to get to know him". If that was the case, she would already give her number so she could get to know him. Some of this advice I tell ya LOL.
Not that ya boy Rex isn't the greatest in this game, and his experience with online game is zero. However in his experiences, he's found two things to be absolute truths.

1) Numbers are meaningless. Just because a chicks you her number, doesn't mean you should use that as a barometer to gauge her interest.

2) Women will go out on a date with you get an attention fix and assuage their boredom.

With that being said, it is possible to get a date without even number closing. Considering that you guys are such proponents of text game, you would think that messaging a chick via e-mail, Skype, or the IM's that I assume that are on PoF or OKC should be used as the means as securing the date. I mean you go the ball rollin' on the internet, why keep it rollin' on the internet until you see her in person. If she's agrees to the date and shows up, I would say go for the number close if she seems to be having a good time and feeling your game at the high point of the date, or after you leave in morning from a night of effin' her like an animal.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had women use that line on me and I went ghost on them ASAP. Not long after(few days, week, etc) of not hearing from me I got a message from them and asking me "what's up?" or something similar. Some of them even came back after awhile (again, I didn't talk to them) with this loooong stupid email explaining why they are hesitant to give their number, boohooing about being burned in the past or how the last time they gave out their number the guy was a stalker blah blah blah. Then at the end of the message she gave her number.lol Of course I never called or text them, they had their chance with me.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
In theory yea send a few messages back and forth and maybe she will agree to a date.

In practice this has NOT ONCE turned into a date for me. For one, she has controlled the frame and you have agreed to it. Secondly, the conversation will turn into boring dog shít from there, "ohh what do you do for work" "whats your favorite movie" etc etc. until one of you just loses interest altogether.

The only explanation for such a dumb respnse by her is a) she isnt that interested, b) she already dating someone else and unsure about adding another, or c) she is uncomfortable with online dating or just on there for validation and to fvck around.
Most women will do some kind of interview to size you up. It´s weird that they´re seem more concerned about your status than you as a person. Cell phones are supposed to be used anyway. Probably she´s screwing you around, or maybe using you as a tool to make her BF jealous. I´ve seen this kind of thing. "See the amount of guys who want to go out with me, oh I´m in demand; you had better do what I want or..."....

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goldengoose said:

If you ask her for a date on okc she won't respond to you. Girls are more careful now who they give out their numbers to. A lot of them have been burned before. That's why this bvllsh1t of guys claiming they set up tons of dates online within two or three messages without getting a number is bvllsh1t. Chicks want to know if you're legit before they go out with you.

How long were you talking to her? She isn't that interested in you or is still on the fence about giving up the digits. Send her a couple of more messages if you want. If she doesn't give her number after that, then delete her messages from your inbox. You should have a bunch of chicks to talk to besides her on there anyway.
I see your point. If these women are getting tons of calls, they could have a disposable number so if the men they meet are insane, just drop the number. On the other hand, it would look suspicious that a woman has a secret phone number. It would imply she´s doing cheating of some sort.

At any rate, those modern cell phones are able to block certain numbers. It´s always an option to do it, of course the psycho may try using different numbers, but then you keep blocking the incoming calls (numbers) until the psycho gives up.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You're right. We should do coffee sometime this week".

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^exactly!

I had one from OKC that wouldn't give her number but she did agree on a date as soon as I asked.

She said one guy she met up with, was creepy on the date then harassed her big time after wards and she had to change her phone number. She didn't want to go through all that again....it does happen to some women.

Last edited:

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a classic mellow late 60's tune we can all enjoy just perfect for this topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOmvfPai9sQ

spiegel549 said:
OKC and PoF are the fuking worst. The women are such trash but it also depends on what area you live in.
I agree with you on that. Actually, it's bad everywhere. OKC is a total freak show with fat ugly women, transexuals, deformed chicks, midgets, skinny women that have faces like a man. Awful stuff.

I'd say this guy didn't talk enough to the chick before asking for her number. A couple of boring questions isn't enough for some women to give out the number is she doesn't feel the guy has potential. A lot of these chicks have no intentions of even meeting up. They just chat to pass the time because they are bored. A lot already have boyfriends anyway. That one site that shows if the site is up had a ton of chicks admitting they use the site for only entertainment. My friend's company is doing a review of dating sites and so far he found a lot of chicks don't really go on many dates.

Pushing too fast for a date and number will work against you.

Maximus Rex said:
Not that ya boy Rex isn't the greatest in this game, and his experience with online game is zero. However in his experiences, he's found two things to be absolute truths.

1) Numbers are meaningless. Just because a chicks you her number, doesn't mean you should use that as a barometer to gauge her interest.

2) Women will go out on a date with you get an attention fix and assuage their boredom.

With that being said, it is possible to get a date without even number closing. Considering that you guys are such proponents of text game, you would think that messaging a chick via e-mail, Skype, or the IM's that I assume that are on PoF or OKC should be used as the means as securing the date. I mean you go the ball rollin' on the internet, why keep it rollin' on the internet until you see her in person. If she's agrees to the date and shows up, I would say go for the number close if she seems to be having a good time and feeling your game at the high point of the date, or after you leave in morning from a night of effin' her like an animal.

The point is, a girl who gives you her number online first wants you to have it. The higher your chances are of getting laid. Getting her number by asking for it doesn't really mean anything.

You need to use common sense when dating. When a girl tells you straight up she isn't going to give you her number until she needs to get to know you better, she isn't going to agree to go out with you on a date. She doesn't feel comfortable enough to move to the next step. If she isn't giving the number, she won't go on a date.

You can suggest or set up a date online after the convo is good. She would still want your number. She isn't going to go through the trouble of getting ready for a date and not having the guy show up without a number.