Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facebook addiction benefits of NOT having.. Help!

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I deleted my Facebook account around 2010. Of course I'm one of those old fashioned guys too (I've only seen one other guy on here similar to me) in that I don't have a cell phone either.

If people want to get in touch with me, they can call me at home or email me. I don't like posting sh!t to Facebook that'll be stored forever on their servers. I caught myself around late 2009 checking into Facebook every day just to see what's been updated...usually nothing. But the fact that it had ingrained itself so much into my daily routine that it took such priority over everything else, f*ck that. It didn't yield anything of any value in my life.

Now if I were single again maybe I'd put one up and I can see some value in it. But is a Facebook page really going to seal the deal for you with some new HB? If so, why? Why aren't you sealing that deal yourself, in person?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I killed mine about a month ago and haven't missed it. It was becoming a distraction especially at work. I have had the same cell phone number sense 1995. Anyone who I really give a swawk about has the number.

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
BetterCallSaul said:
I deleted my Facebook account around 2010. Of course I'm one of those old fashioned guys too (I've only seen one other guy on here similar to me) in that I don't have a cell phone either.

If people want to get in touch with me, they can call me at home or email me. I don't like posting sh!t to Facebook that'll be stored forever on their servers. I caught myself around late 2009 checking into Facebook every day just to see what's been updated...usually nothing. But the fact that it had ingrained itself so much into my daily routine that it took such priority over everything else, f*ck that. It didn't yield anything of any value in my life.

Now if I were single again maybe I'd put one up and I can see some value in it. But is a Facebook page really going to seal the deal for you with some new HB? If so, why? Why aren't you sealing that deal yourself, in person?

< 2nd guy here. I used it for some time, it becomes quite addictive and indeed doesnt add any value. I recently got banned for some reason, no interest in making another account. Just like in your case, all the people i need in my life get in touch with me thru phone/skype.
I use twitter though, pretty useful news wise

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had one. Seems like it could be used as a tool to explore options though.

I know there are downsides. For instance, most employers consider your Facebook as their business these days.

Dreesy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I deleted my facebook a few months ago when I realized 90% of the content there was people getting married, having kids, or taking pictures of their food.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
late last year.

Don't miss it at all.

Tired of the daily narcissism.

Just don't need it.

christoff522

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes

Read this thread with interest, I'm trying to become more 'suave', and a lot of it is being a real man. Part of which involves not sitting on facebook all day. Thank you. I love this forum!:yes:

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I deleted my account a couple of months ago and have not missed it. Like others pointed out, it was a distraction and occupied too much of my time. I feel a lot better without it.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every single female in her 20's & 30's (my age range of women I fuk) have the following:

FACEBOOK - Instagram - Snapchat - (Some sort of dating app Tinder etc.)

I have never met a woman that I fuked that did not have social apps THEY CAN NOT LIVE WITH OUT that sh!t.

These social apps are such a good way to find out about a broad.

Recent Example

I met a girl in a bar, get her full name. She seems sweet and innocent then I find her FB & Instagram (which are set to public not private) and literally every photo of her is half naked slooter pics.

I then knew to play the aggressive game and ended up banging her.

Keep your facebook, if anything just change the privacy and erase/block the people you don't want to see.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Facebook is 100% pure crap lol. All I have is memes, stupid shıt and I use it to follow interesting groups. I don't use my last name, no family pics, work pics, personal pics, or anything of value. And I don't Like pics no matter how cute their titays look in their new shirt. It's a joke. People need to stop posting their entire lives on it. I deny snooping girls from pre-judging me from the get-go. If they don't like it, NEEEEEEEXT. I'd never add a girl I'm trying to bang on it.