Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Slept with Acquaintance's GF? How to Proceed?

DJAntonius

Don Juan
Reaction score
So an acquaintance of mine recently went to jail for the foreseeable future (next month or 2) and I went out with his girlfriend (who called me) just to have a good time. No intentions of anything going further. However, after a night of heavy drinking she came on to me and I ended up taking her home and sleeping with her. This was on Saturday and was after she repeatedly stated her intentions of leaving him and moving back home out of state.

I spent the next 2 days with her hanging out and going to events but refrained from too much physical contact as she is in a relationship. This weekend I'm going to an island chain/hotel for a little vacation and she wants to come with me. I've spent the majority of the last 2 days either hanging out with her or texting throughout the day, and I'm trying to avoid the trap of overdoing it. The last 2 times I hugged her goodbye, but she's also accepted every invite, smiles constantly, and I can't figure out whether or not she wants it to happen again. This girl is absolutely gorgeous and although I do feel somewhat guilty I couldn't resist. How do I proceed from here? Do I continue to talk to her until the weekend? I feel like I've given her too much power/control of the situation at this point and put the ball in her court and need to change that...

Thanks for any help in advance.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there's an award for branch-swinging, clearly it should be named after this girl.

I would steer clear of her. I don't know why the other dude's in prison, but this sounds like the kind of girl that plays innocent and goes "let's you and him fight" instead of breaking up with the other guy.

Blinded by her beauty, you've already missed all the first major STOP signs. IMO there are really only two options. Either completely distance yourself from her or FULLY claim her as your GF. Anything in between, will certainly not be worth the investment.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJAntonius said:
However, after a night of heavy drinking she came on to me and I ended up taking her home and sleeping with her.

I spent the next 2 days with her hanging out and going to events but refrained from too much physical contact as she is in a relationship.
Wait so you sleep with the girl, and then you are worried about physical contact with a girl in the relationship :confused: Interesting

You aren't stupid, you already know what she wants but you are hesitant for some reason. Question is why?

I can't really give advice until you tell me exactly why the boyfriend got into jail. Probably isn't the best to mess with a convict's gf especially if that convict is a violent offender.

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's hesitant, because he's hoping she will officially leave the guy, so he can have a guilt free quality time with her.

OP, you said she was absolutely gorgeous and you couldn't resist, so you're making her extraordinary in your mind and you can't see her flaws or red flags. God help you.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He slept with her. But is eery on physical contact??
The irony :D

DJAntonius

Don Juan
Reaction score
He went to jail for non-violent offenses (probation violation) and will be in there for at least 30 days and possibly longer. When I slept with her, we were both close to black out drunk but still coherent enough to understand what was going on.

The next morning was a little awkward as we both kind of realized what exactly happened, but ended up hanging out the next couple days. I guess the hesitation occurred the next day because of the fact that I know her boyfriend and I can't even begin to pretend that what I did was right. But nevertheless she is supposedly moving out of state in a couple weeks so why not. I have no intentions of getting serious with her.

I would however like to escalate the whole situation again, but I try to maintain some degree of respect (if she were single this would not be an issue) and am unsure of how to proceed with it.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to dump the criminal and then come back to you. Until then, it's hands-off. There is nothing good that will come out of this:

-She dumps you as soon as he's out
-He gets pissed and goes after you (not like he's a criminal...ooh, yeah he is, never mind)
-You end up severely hurt physically
-She ends up severely hurt physically

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang her again a few times and be done with it. Give it to her really hard too. Get all you can out of her while he's away. Get a Quick one while he's away. Obviously you want more from her because you continue to text her. This is a woman going behind the back of her jailbird boyfriend to cheat with you. Not a good woman to be in a relationship with. Enjoy another good fvck at the expense of your acquaintance friend then let it go because he will be a free man. She will most likely be with him when he gets out. No need to have a love triangle going when you can get plenty of more pvssy elsewhere. You don't need her or his drama when he finds out she was slutting it up with you instead of being the loyal sweetheart she claimed to be. Whatever happened to Stand By Your Man? LOL

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You slept with an unstable guys girlfriend?

You better be nice to her and break it off easy and hope she doesn't get into a fight with him and use that to piss him off. this is why I don't start fights at the bar or have sex with dudes girlfriends who I'm associated with. you never kno who's a loose screw and wants to lock you up in their basement.