Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My tinder date tonight...could I of banged her?

tomwesten27

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read so much material I never know if I should try LESS to get a date back into my room or try aggressively and if she denies at least I was denied being an alpha and going for it.

Matched with a Tinder girl whos 22 and just moved to the states from Spain. Asked her to coffee, she took a taxi over, we went for coffee. Started up with Kino on the way home..asked her up to hang out, she came up, was on my couch sitting next to me but not right on top of me. Had her hands in between her legs sorta closed off. and then I was thinking....

A) Do I try kissing her and see what happens?

B) Just play it smooth and not be over the top with being aggressive.

I went with B. Now she left and I am sure I could invite her over again but I am thinking could I of maybe got a lay if I pushed for it? Is that the better approach or am I better off playing it the way I did???

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tomwesten27 said:
I read so much material I never know if I should try LESS to get a date back into my room or try aggressively and if she denies at least I was denied being an alpha and going for it.
reading material is good, absorb what you read, make sure it is useful information, use it wisely to the best of your situations.

tomwesten27 said:
Started up with Kino on the way home..asked her up to hang out, she came up, was on my couch sitting next to me but not right on top of me. Had her hands in between her legs sorta closed off.
look man, you need to give more info than this for people to help you

so you kino on the way home and not on your couch? lol :crackup:

did she even look half assed interested sitting on your couch? did you just sit there like a bump on a log looking at her? look alive man, do something!

you had a girl next to you on your couch, dont be a stiff sitting there, continue escalating what you started before to get her hot

being closed off is a sign of a lack of interest, but still, when you get a chick on your couch, do something man!

try and get her back, next time do something

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
escalate just for the sake of gaining experience. You escalate for 10,000 you are going to learn the ropes and what to do and not to do.