Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2nd date ??

Bagheera32

Reaction score
So backstory, met this girl out on a stag do, it was in a club, we were both drunk but remember her being stunning. Got her number, was off on holiday in Dublin but said we should meet up when we get back. She agrees, we have a lot of flirty text back and forth, then onto whatsapp (think we were both trying to remember what each other looked like).
Anyway, had our first date tuesday, and, it was great, she was a real laugh, I was gently teasing her. We kissed, she held my hand on the walk back to the train station....perfect. She was even dropping hints of what we`d do next time.

So, the next day, whatsapped how you feeling today (we drank a lot of ****tails), got a few texts back an hour or so later (bear in mind she used to respond instantly) .
Next day, 10:00 am I say, it would be good to meet up this weekend if you are free...and then....nothing, not until 21:00 that evening. (bear in mind I can see she`s been online, I know I know, bit stalky)

Get this reply

"Hey sorry, been manic at work" "Can`t do this weekend as doing stuff with the flatmates, but thankyou ;o)

WTF, I`ve resisted saying that, have not replied....gents, thoughts, should I put it to the back of my mind and move on, its ashame as its the first date I`ve been on where I actually felt something. Usually I go through the motions but it works ironically haha

Bagheera32

Reaction score
So bit more, just a bit...left it with ok, no worries

My question, should I just leave it there and wait for her (if ever) to get back in contact or.

Wait until Tuesday / Wednesday and give it one last shot with something like "Hey, you free at all next week?"

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If u can wait . then wait. If u cannot then go back in the field.
Same thing happening to me. I cannot wait so I will go find more sluts.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she has lost interest

Bagheera32

Reaction score
Right guys, I was a bit down last week but reading these forums has helped get some perspective.

I was going to message her later on in the week but F@ck that. I think the key is just having a little self respect with yourself. Taking all day to answer back, when we know everyone is glued to their phones all day. Its a lack of respect...in fact, the image I have is her asking her girlie mates what to say and laughing about it.

So, sod you, cannot be bothered...if she texts back she will have a lot to make up for. If she doesnt, I`ll be too busy with the next ones to care.

Governator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bagherr.....

If you want one more shot don't say when are you free. Say 2 days and times you can make it. That way she has 2 options. If she actually wants to go she will say what day or what day is better. I fall victim of this because it's like well we thjnk in our head "any day of the week your free girl I can do" and girls don't like that.

I would give it one more shot. Up to you. Good luck.

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, for sure you should try it at least once. I dont think you guys are in bad shape.
Again texting, people just love to text... imo it kills all the fun/excitement about upcoming date, it kills all the mystery behind you ("did he really like me" "is going to ask me out again?").

Bagheera32

Reaction score
Cheers guys, despite my earlier rant I was actually contemplating that. I do know she is extremely busy as even before we met it was finding a day she could fit in. (could be me making excuses)

Anyway, going to see if shes free Tuesday or Wednesday next week. If she says shes busy and gives no other options then I will delete the number and move on.

Bagheera32

Reaction score
Update...so messaged her (did try ringing but no answer). Said are you free tuesday/wednesday next week....no answer. can see she has been online so guess there is my answer.
Lol, women ay, the eternal mystery, can see I`m not alone with the 1st amazing date and then nothing story.

Wonder if they are on a similar forum saying, he did this, he did that and they have fellow don juans (what would the female equivalent be) saying kick him to the curb girl!!!

Haha, anyway, onwards and upwards, was worth a shot

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, just move on man. IF she will get in touch with you, be polite and answer, but try to be as indifferent as possible. For example, if she will suddenly have time, i think it's better to tell her that you made some plans already, but still can see her later on some other week (probably a bit AFC, but if you really like, worth giving another try since she got in touch with you..).