Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oneitis resurfaced, having doubts I did the right thing after speaking with a wingman

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So essentially due to my inexperience several months ago, the girl who was interested in me lost interest. I had also asked her out several times but after a botched date, she never would go out with me again and then even flaked on me once so I stopped asking. Due to this and all the drama, I ended up flunking school and we haven't spoken nor seen each other for close to 4 months now. The last few weeks, my oneitis started to contact me after I was pretty much ready to move on and had given up on her. I tried to act indifferent but polite. She messaged me again last week on facebook after I presume seeing a photo of me holding some girl and probably from my classmates thinking that girl is my gf. I actually picked her up from cold approaching during the day and invited her to my friend's birthday party. Everyone thought we were a couple.

Fast forward today, one of my classmates threw a party to celebrate one of my classmates getting hitched. My oneitis ended up showing up after I came. I pretended to be busy, and then I noticed she started to make her way over to me and she started talking to me. She seemed really excited to speak to me, and was in my personal space. She was literally speaking into my ear. She was like, you should come move in with me, I'll tell the landlord. Its around the corner from here. I'll also send you all my notes in september when you come back, etc. She also mentioned how come your not drinking and then tried to search around to get me a beer. She also heard another classmate of mine mention where's my gf. My oneitis didn't even ask me about her after hearing this. Now having read corey wayne and listened to harry wilmington's podcast about getting a girl who lost interest back, they mention being indifferent and trying to not show your cards all at once even if your interested, so I deployed this strategy. I'm assuming she noticed this and tried to flirt and dance with other guys in front of me, and when I tried to ignore this and talk to another girl, she would later come back over to me and strike up a conversation again. I did dance with her and she tried to grind with me, but I have no experience grinding and doing club dancing with girls so I didn't work out too well.

Anyways she continued to try to make me jealous and then would come back over again. It was bothering me on the inside even though I acted indifferent on the outside, so I just walked away into the backyard of the house. The house was jam packed with my classmates btw. A few minutes later she followed me to the backyard. At first she was standing at a distance and flirting with another guy who was close to me. Then suddenly she ended up right beside me and kept on bumping into me and trying to strike up a conversation. I again acted indifferent to her and talked to another girl. Eventually she told me she was leaving and said goodbye. I then was planning on leaving a few minutes later and saw her inside dancing with another guy from my class and I left.

Based on the advice from these dating experts it would appear that I should be acting indifferent and only when she reaches out again should I try to get a date with her. I never would have expected her to be so aggressive and throw herself at me and also to kick up a jealously plot like that after not seeing me for nearly 4 months. I was expecting her to be friendly and to hover around me but not throw herself at me so fast. She truly was acting like a cat, one minute giving me loads of attention, then backing away and going to flirt with another guy, and when I didn't react came right back. Now I wasn't sure if I did the right thing or not, so I called up one of my wingman. He told me I ****ed up and should have pulled her. He then told me because I didn't make a move, she will **** another guy by the end of this week. This really upset me and now I'm starting to have doubts that I did the right thing. Now I'm thinking I should have tried to pull her to her place. I'm really considering texting or calling her now to ask her out, but a part of me is saying "don't you dare do that", you need to be patient and wait for her to reach out. I feel like if I show her interest and start chasing, she will lose interest again.

Now I'm confused on what I should do. I know if I do get her out, my # one priority is to take her as my lover but now I'm not even sure if I'll get that chance.

Last edited:

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You had a seemingly good window of opportunity to bang her that night. You see you could have acted indifferent like it's no big deal she's into you and at the same time tried to bang her. Yes you made a mistake especially when she said she was going. You could have said I'm leaving too let me give you a ride.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speak of the devil, I just woke up and saw this text from my oneitis "Hey! Goodmorning, did u have fun last night? How late did u stay.

How should I be replying to this text? Should I just answer her questions and be indifferent like:

"hey, good afternoon, I had fun last night. I left a few minutes after you left. I've been told to not ask her out and she needs to be the one that brings it up. Is there a way of baiting her to do this?

Although I'm no longer in her class and need to repeat my school year this fall, I do travel downtown quite often on a weekly basis. Is there some way I can use that to bait her to mention getting together?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You're Progressing Very Well

thunder_god said:
The last few weeks, my oneitis started to contact me after I was pretty much ready to move on and had given up on her. I tried to act indifferent but polite. She messaged me again last week on facebook after I presume seeing a photo of me holding some girl and probably from my classmates thinking that girl is my gf. I actually picked her up from cold approaching during the day and invited her to my friend's birthday party. Everyone thought we were a couple.
You need to confirm this. Tease her about only contacting because she's jealous or she's being nosey. When denies it, tell her that you find it ironic that she would contact you after seeing pictures of you with another chick. This is needs to be a phone call so you can try to figure out if she's lying by the tonality and inflection in her voice.

thunder_god said:
She was like, you should come move in with me, I'll tell the landlord. Its around the corner from here.
:nono: This is a cheap ploy to try and get you to become her beta orbitor male roommate. Considering the feelings that you have/had for this girl, I don't think you want to be subjected to hearing her in the thoes of passion with another dude or chick for that matter.

thunder_god said:
She also mentioned how come your not drinking and then tried to search around to get me a beer.
You should have accused her of wanting to get you drunk so she could take advantage of you. You should have also told her that you're not an "easy slut," and you only have sex within the confines of a monogamous relationship, then you call her over and tell her to give you some "suga."

thunder_god said:
Now having read corey wayne and listened to harry wilmington's podcast about getting a girl who lost interest back, they mention being indifferent and trying to not show your cards all at once even if your interested, so I deployed this strategy.
Thor, learning pick up is about improving your life, becoming a better man, and getting better with women as a whole, not to get one chick. Focus on other women. Remember in my field report, The Adventures Of Omipotens Maximus Rex: Reports From The Field, Rex's Special Place and His "Promotion," Post 59 about if a chick is checkin' for you, she'll come and see about about you?" Well if thunder_god's oneitis wants him, she'll come and see about you.

thunder_god said:
I'm assuming she noticed this and tried to flirt and dance with other guys in front of me, and when I tried to ignore this and talk to another girl, she would later come back over to me and strike up a conversation again.
Did you merge sets?

thunder_god said:
I did dance with her and she tried to grind with me, but I have no experience grinding and doing club dancing with girls so I didn't work out too well.
She was going through "thunder_god attention withdrawals." Again, accuse her of only wanting you for sex, (while increasing sexual tension,) grind momentarily, and step off.

thunder_god said:
A few minutes later she followed me to the backyard. At first she was standing at a distance and flirting with another guy who was close to me. Then suddenly she ended up right beside me and kept on bumping into me and trying to strike up a conversation. I again acted indifferent to her and talked to another girl.
You should have teased her about being the "creepy stalker chick," and sent her to get you a plate of food.

thunder_god said:
Eventually she told me she was leaving and said goodbye.
How come you didn't tell her to give thunder_god some "suga?" Complete with the third person reference.

thunder_god said:
Based on the advice from these dating experts it would appear that I should be acting indifferent and only when she reaches out again should I try to get a date with her.
Are you sure you're emotionally and mentally equipped to handle that? Rex says you need to go out some dates with other chicks before you go out on one with your oneitis.

thunder_god said:
I never would have expected her to be so aggressive and throw herself at me and also to kick up a jealously plot like that after not seeing me for nearly 4 months.
Actually, you should have and to paraphrase Lord Vader from Episode V "You don't know the power of the Pickup Game." Also, quoting directly from Neil Strauss' The Game Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists, "And the rules must be obeyed, because they work. Dude, how do you think cats like Mystery, Tyler Durden, and that one guy's book you read, Corey Wayne are able to stay in business? It's because this ole sh*t works, dead :moon:. If you follow the rules of the game, practice and implement the game, you're going to see results, which you're see now.

thunder_god said:
I was expecting her to be friendly and to hover around me but not throw herself at me so fast. She truly was acting like a cat, one minute giving me loads of attention, then backing away and going to flirt with another guy, and when I didn't react came right back.
"The pimpin' do wonders." Kenny Redd

thunder_god said:
Now I wasn't sure if I did the right thing or not, so I called up one of my wingman. He told me I ****ed up and should have pulled her.
Remember, this b*tch is an attention wh*re and she still thought that you were in here legion of followers. If you had made that move, she might have shot you down after you got she got her attention fix from you and she realized that you were still sprung on her.

thunder_god said:
He then told me because I didn't make a move, she will **** another guy by the end of this week. This really upset me and now I'm starting to have doubts that I did the right thing.
:crackup: Rex has to laugh here. Dude do you actually think that this girl hasn't taken any nut to the face all year? Who thunder_god's oneitis is sucking and f*cking when thunder_god isn't around, isn't any of thunder_god's business.

thunder_god said:
Now I'm thinking I should have tried to pull her to her place.
:nono: and ole Rex pmed you as to why.

thunder_god said:
I'm really considering texting or calling her now to ask her out, but a part of me is saying "don't you dare do that", you need to be patient and wait for her to reach out. I feel like if I show her interest and start chasing, she will lose interest again.
That reminds ya boy of an excellent quote "from what I think was Batman Annual # 13"When in doubt go with the gut.

thunder_god said:
Now I'm confused on what I should do. I know if I do get her out, my # one priority is to take her as my lover but now I'm not even sure if I'll get that chance.
You do what the Random RSD Dude said to the Chinese Girl when I was out sarging with them last week, you go and f*ck some b*tches." Just curious, what were you wearing at this function? Also, you need to go back re-read all of your field reports and do an analysis of your progress between then an now.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
You need to confirm this. Tease her about only contacting because she's jealous or she's being nosey. When denies it, tell her that you find it ironic that she would contact you after seeing pictures of you with another chick. This is needs to be a phone call so you can try to figure out if she's lying by the tonality and inflection in her voice.

:nono: This is a cheap ploy to try and get you to become her beta orbitor male roommate. Considering the feelings that you have/had for this girl, I don't think you want to be subjected to hearing her in the thoes of passion with another dude or chick for that matter.

You should have accused her of wanting to get you drunk so she could take advantage of you. You should have also told her that you're not an "easy slut," and you only have sex within the confines of a monogamous relationship, then you call her over and tell her to give you some "suga."

Thor, learning pick up is about improving your life, becoming a better man, and getting better with women as a whole, not to get one chick. Focus on other women. Remember in my field report, The Adventures Of Omipotens Maximus Rex: Reports From The Field, Rex's Special Place and His "Promotion," Post 59 about if a chick is checkin' for you, she'll come and see about about you?" Well if thunder_god's oneitis wants him, she'll come and see about you.

Did you merge sets?

She was going through "thunder_god attention withdrawals." Again, accuse her of only wanting you for sex, (while increasing sexual tension,) grind momentarily, and step off.

You should have teased her about being the "creepy stalker chick," and sent her to get you a plate of food.

How come you didn't tell her to give thunder_god some "suga?" Complete with the third person reference.

Are you sure you're emotionally and mentally equipped to handle that? Rex says you need to go out some dates with other chicks before you go out on one with your oneitis.

Actually, you should have and to paraphrase Lord Vader from Episode V "You don't know the power of the Pickup Game." Also, quoting directly from Neil Strauss' The Game Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists, "And the rules must be obeyed, because they work. Dude, how do you think cats like Mystery, Tyler Durden, and that one guy's book you read, Corey Wayne are able to stay in business? It's because this ole sh*t works, dead :moon:. If you follow the rules of the game, practice and implement the game, you're going to see results, which you're see now.

"The pimpin' do wonders." Kenny Redd

Remember, this b*tch is an attention wh*re and she still thought that you were in here legion of followers. If you had made that move, she might have shot you down after you got she got her attention fix from you and she realized that you were still sprung on her.

:crackup: Rex has to laugh here. Dude do you actually think that this girl hasn't taken any nut to the face all year? Who thunder_god's oneitis is sucking and f*cking when thunder_god isn't around, isn't any of thunder_god's business.

:nono: and ole Rex pmed you as to why.

That reminds ya boy of an excellent quote "from what I think was Batman Annual # 13"When in doubt go with the gut.

You do what the Random RSD Dude said to the Chinese Girl when I was out sarging with them last week, you go and f*ck some b*tches." Just curious, what were you wearing at this function? Also, you need to go back re-read all of your field reports and do an analysis of your progress between then an now.
I was wearing a black blazer, dress shirt with white dress pants. I was the best dressed guy there and got complimented by several people at the function.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Hell Yeah

thunder_god said:
I was wearing a black blazer, dress shirt with white dress pants. I was the best dressed guy there and got complimented by several people at the function.
tunder_god is just a "big ole pimp. What kind of shoes did you wear? Also, this is why ole girl was choosin so heavily, Go to 5:31-6:12 of the clip

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x87kyf_american-pimp-2-of-9_shortfilms

American Pimp - 2 of 9

To quote Bishop Don Magic Juan, "Ole girl saw that you was shinin', ya dig. Snake skin down to the flo', ya dig. Hat and shoes to match. Diamonds and fangers, watches on hum. Ole girl saw that thunder_god worked some to get to that status, baby and you're about to reach the top, and she's trying to hitch her wagon to your train. However, she needs to see you with another broad, first.

Also, the next time a chick sees you in your pimp attire and asks why your dressed up, tell her this word-for-word,

Chick: Why are you so dressed up?

thunder_god: There's this chick who likes me and I told her that if she wanted to f*ck with me, that she would have to give me some money. So this morning, she calls me and says, "I have $200 for you. I asked her where she got it from and she said some dude had given it to her. So later, I'm going to go pick up my money.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
tunder_god is just a "big ole pimp. What kind of shoes did you wear? Also, this is why ole girl was choosin so heavily, Go to 5:31-6:12 of the clip

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x87kyf_american-pimp-2-of-9_shortfilms

American Pimp - 2 of 9

To quote Bishop Don Magic Juan, "Ole girl saw that you was shinin', ya dig. Snake skin down to the flo', ya dig. Hat and shoes to match. Diamonds and fangers, watches on hum. Ole girl saw that thunder_god worked some to get to that status, baby and you're about to reach the top, and she's trying to hitch her wagon to your train. However, she needs to see you with another broad, first.

Also, the next time a chick sees you in your pimp attire and asks why your dressed up, tell her this word-for-word,

Chick: Why are you so dressed up?

thunder_god: There's this chick who likes me and I told her that if she wanted to f*ck with me, that she would have to give me some money. So this morning, she calls me and says, "I have $200 for you. I asked her where she got it from and she said some dude had given it to her. So later, I'm going to go pick up my money.
I wore dark brown wingtip shoes. The complete package, no one looked better dress there then me.

Ok screw over thinking about her, I'm going to a festival to do some sarging.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly stop thinking of her as the one now. She's just a girl. Secondly your response text is total ****. Just indifferently set something up for tonight in the response you should have already sent. Something like Haha let's do something fun tonight. You see indifference isn't an excuse to run and not escalate. It's something you do while you go after her. So try to get this girl in a situation like out for drinks again, say inviting her to a party or hang out then suggest going to see your dog or what ever. Then once she's back at your place game on cause you can only escalate so far in venue. You can screw her in your car or on the way back to your place if you'd rather not wait or opportunity presents itself. Maybe you'll feel inspired.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Hell Yeah!

thunder_god said:
I wore dark brown wingtip shoes. The complete package, no one looked better dress there then me.

Ok screw over thinking about her, I'm going to a festival to do some sarging.
Did you remember the shoe trees and bags? Just curious, what do your parents think of your new wardrobe?

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Did you remember the shoe trees and bags? Just curious, what do your parents think of your new wardrobe?
I'm saving up for the shoe trees. So far have only found one place that sells them johnston and murphy but that place is a ripoff. I couldn't find any stores that sell heel taps. As for my parents, I've been getting $hit from them day in day out for spending all this money on clothes. Doesn't matter anyways I'm currently looking for a place downtown so that should make my life a whole lot easier.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not, I REPEAT, DO NOT reach out to her. She's more than likely showing you some interest so she can suck you back in, feed off the attention and STILL never give you some.

Let her go and focus on new chicks.

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, nice come back. very well played by not giving yourself away, she was testing you. Keep acting indifferent, but be polite about it too! It is very imporant (my imo) that she will truly believe that you just decided to move on/walked away from her and that you are not playing mind games with her. Don't overplay it by being too cool, be polite and text her back (if she texts first obviously) something short without capital letters, grammar and stuff so it would look like u spent 2 seconds texting back...
Stuff like this just destroyes their brains (my personal imo), keep on dating/meeting that girl or find some other girl. Just force (if you have to) yourself not to care about her. You got it!

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Saving for Shoes Trees?

thunder_god said:
I'm saving up for the shoe trees.
Dude, you have to save up $10 US?

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/basic-shoe-trees/1010538858?device=c&network=g&matchtype=&mcid=PS_googlepla_nonbrand_none_&gclid=CKn2gNb92b8CFVFp7AodEAsAdg

Even the ones I got from Allen Edmonds were only $29.95. Remember, bruh, you're making an investment and it's worth the upfront cost if it's going to preserve your shoes.

thunder_god said:
I couldn't find any stores that sell heel taps.
You're not looking for a place that sells shoe taps, you're looking for a place that does shoe repair. Google "Toronto shoe repair," and some places should come up, hell, they'll probably have the shoe trees too.

thunder_god said:
As for my parents, I've been getting $hit from them day in day out for spending all this money on clothes.
Damn, sorry to hear that they'e talking down on a playa.

thunder_god said:
Doesn't matter anyways I'm currently looking for a place downtown so that should make my life a whole lot easier.
Good luck and DO NOT MOVE IN WITH OLE GIRL!

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Dude, you have to save up $10 US?

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/basic-shoe-trees/1010538858?device=c&network=g&matchtype=&mcid=PS_googlepla_nonbrand_none_&gclid=CKn2gNb92b8CFVFp7AodEAsAdg

Even the ones I got from Allen Edmonds were only $29.95. Remember, bruh, you're making an investment and it's worth the upfront cost if it's going to preserve your shoes.

You're not looking for a place that sells shoe taps, you're looking for a place that does shoe repair. Google "Toronto shoe repair," and some places should come up, hell, they'll probably have the shoe trees too.

Damn, sorry to hear that they'e talking down on a playa.

Good luck and DO NOT MOVE IN WITH OLE GIRL!

Of course not, that was just an excuse to go on over so that I could make a move on her. Last thing I want to see or hear about is some dude she is seeing.

There charging $30 here for a pair of tree shoes.