Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why are women nuts?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so we've seen example after example on this board of women manipulating men and behaving in a generally unethic, emotional, manipulative, petty fashion.

so here is the big question, what has made them this way? its not enough to say they are just 'like' that, because not all women are like that.

why are some women great people / catches and others will take utter advantage of you?

is it hormones? psychological disorders which are agnostic of gender? is it upbringing? is it being physically the weaker of the two genders? is it low self esteem?

what are your thoughts guys? are there primary causal factors driving some women to behave in the horrible ways we read about on these boards?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Power corrupts.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Women have it all if you really think about it.

They don't want to work? No problem just string along some AFC who they can marry who will take care of them while they cheat on him with every man out there or if not that just spend his money and live the high life.

Guy insults them in a club they want revenge? Say he groped her and get him thrown in jail for sexual harassment or whatever.

Guy dumps them and they want revenge? Cry rape send him to prison and ruin him for life. Doesn't matter if its not true. Women are sweet and kind remember? Whose gonna take some big mean man's word over this sweet beautiful little lady? Her?? Why she could never harm a fly!

But basically joekerr Esther Vilar's book "The Manipulated Man" answers your question better than I could and the jist of it is we are programmed from birth to be women's slaves and they are programmed to be selfish and get what they can using what they've got.

Her book takes a majority viewpoint. Obviously there are men and women out there that have escaped this hell of slavery in the men's case and being manipulative scum in the women's case but yeah majority rules and thats why things are as bad as they are and she points the finger at American society influencing much of the rest of the world that is making it bad in those places too.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
are there primary causal factors driving some women to behave in the horrible ways we read about on these boards?
Mmmm ! Great question Joker....
This is my observation over and over -
Women who had a weak,absent, cheating, alcoholic or AFC father are themselves emotionally immature, selfish, manipulative and likely to cheat. These women seem to lack a moral and ethical 'code'.,,
Women from f**ked up families tend to create f**ked up lives later on . Of course their busted marriages are NEVER in any way THEIR fault, so they do not improve or learn. Blaming men and whining to their girlfriends and sisters is so much easier and more comforting. They never learn how to be better women , so they just repeat the same shyte over and over...

I have experienced this many times - Women from families in which the primary caregiver was their mother are not good candidates for an adult relationship later on.

Sad but true.

Last edited:

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
joekerr31 said:
so we've seen example after example on this board of women manipulating men and behaving in a generally unethic, emotional, manipulative, petty fashion.

so here is the big question, what has made them this way? its not enough to say they are just 'like' that, because not all women are like that.

why are some women great people / catches and others will take utter advantage of you?

is it hormones? psychological disorders which are agnostic of gender? is it upbringing? is it being physically the weaker of the two genders? is it low self esteem?

what are your thoughts guys? are there primary causal factors driving some women to behave in the horrible ways we read about on these boards?
I'll say mainly because of all the pedestalizing and worshipping(which also includes giving women the free ticket in life financially), ESPECIALLY in America. Women(especially the hotties) have gotten so used to the special treatment that this is what happens. And it's true, America's AFCness has spread throughout the rest of the world.

F*cking sad and pathetic that men can allow themselves to be this way. You would think these men would look at themselves and say "I'm Tom, and I'm a pathetic nimrod". I don't get it.

I have to say even back when I had certain AFC tendencies, I wasn't like this(of course there are different degrees of AFCism).

Last edited:

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post reminds me of a joke. Why do dogs lick their b@lls? Because they can.

I agree with Kontroller X.

I would like to add that I think women are under control of their emotions, more so than what they would like us to believe.

What I mean, is that the most poweful emotion, anger, seems to be the root of it all.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

I think if a woman get's angry enough, she's apt to do just about anything. Even if it's lashing out on a guy that has nothing to do with the cause of anger. The uncontrollable outrage and "absolute power" comes in when the volcano erupts.

Not all women are like this, but I think the ones that grow up with more of an influence from the media, than family, are. The media leads people to believe that attention equates to a happy life, being a superstar, the center of it all. The media teaches women (and men) to be superficial.

So when you have people learning life's lessons, and values, by watching MTV 8 hours a day, yeah...it's going to end up with a lot of unhappiness of "why isn't my life like that?".

I think the quality ones that we all are looking for, that seem so rare, are the women that just have had good upbringing from strong families that teach them, at an early age, good strong values.

Values like the rewards of hard work, the importance of family and friends, treating others how you would like to be treated.

I think the answer is definitely upbringing. Raising our children properly and building a strong foundation from the beginning. Raising girls to be women, and boys to be men.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmm....

what about how women treat each other when they are growing up? women often state that women are vicious to each other. perhaps that plays a big role in why they develop such a keen sense of manipulation - because thats how things work in the female world?

in the male world we dont grow up with manipulation. guys fight, or avoid each other, etc - very black and white ways of dealing with the creation of social structures.

whereas with girls they are constantly gossiping about each other, back stabbing each other, etc.

are we, as men, simply dealing with the fall out of how girls are socially conditioned growing up by their own kind?

i wonder.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Women have it all if you really think about it.
i dont think they do. if you have to rely on a man to 'have it' then you dont really have it - he has it, you're just stealing it.

the other thing is this notion that women are being asked out every 15 minutes. i simply don't believe that. i think it is such a fallacy. (you didnt say that it was in hte next posters post).

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another point on the subject.

i dont think most women marry expecting to get divorced. so their behavior is producing an outcome they do not want. as much as they 'have it all', its not getting them what they want.

so why would they continue to use behavior strategies that end poorly?

its almost like lemmings running off a cliff.

sure a lot of guys get hurt in the process, but ultimately they end up with a life that is pretty empty.

whatever is driving women to act nuts, i think its more than just the supply and demand effects of excessive attention. i think its got to be more related to behavior patterns that are engrained somewhere along the lines.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
hmmmm....

what about how women treat each other when they are growing up? women often state that women are vicious to each other. perhaps that plays a big role in why they develop such a keen sense of manipulation - because thats how things work in the female world?

in the male world we dont grow up with manipulation. guys fight, or avoid each other, etc - very black and white ways of dealing with the creation of social structures.

whereas with girls they are constantly gossiping about each other, back stabbing each other, etc.

are we, as men, simply dealing with the fall out of how girls are socially conditioned growing up by their own kind?

i wonder.
ohh thats good.
brilliant even.
did you know that once a girl starts menstruating, that it is unbearable to be under the same roof with another female? mothers and daughters fight badly. sisters fight badly. and it interrupts the entire balance of the whole house until one of the women move out.

you new wife hates your mother? your mother hates your new wife? same old story you hear all the time. why do they hate each other? usually it is just a simple matter of each guessing which one of them you love the most. other times it's that they feel the other thinks of them poorly (neither of them taking the time to honestly find out. misunderstanding everything the other one does as something bad.)

ever hear this one...
a guy trusts no one around his gf except his best friend.
a girl trusts everyone around her bf except her best friend.
makes a person wonder huh?

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Operant conditioning.

They get rewarded for it so they keep doing it. Chumps reward them. Chumps are the majority.

I have not had 100% success with this but my life has improved so much with women since I started to just back the fvck away from them the minute they exhibit this stupid-sh*t behavior. I’m not mean, I hardly say a word. I make no declarative speeches about what I am doing. I just do it. If they change I almost always respond immediately.

But, I would like to take a moment to thank all the chumps out there, without which we would not do so very very well in comparison.

Thanks to them, women who encounter us are completely unprepared for what we bring.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
ohh thats good.
brilliant even.
haha, how can i not love a response like that. penkitten knows how to stroke a guys ego (the number one good strategy for keeping a man happy).

but in all seriousness... i do think there is something to it. i often think that women treat each other worse than they treat men.

im absolutely positive of that when it comes to non-romantic relationships. most women 'friends' i have treat me much better than they do their other female friends.

i wonder if women are the way they are because they think they have to be to survive in the female world (even if they don't they think they do). moreover, because other women behave similarly they continue to reinforce each others behavior endlessly - making it almost impossible for them to see the errors fo their ways.

next time you guys are on a date bring up to the woman how you female friends complain about how women treat other women. i've done it and the response you get is crazy - most of the time the woman goes RIGHT in to how women treat each other horribly.

the only time i see strong solidarity among women is when they are in a male majority environment (such as some work places). only then do women seem to put away their petty differences and back each other up so that they have at least a little support should they have problems with a man.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grinder said:
But, I would like to take a moment to thank all the chumps out there, without which we would not do so very very well in comparison.

Thanks to them, women who encounter us are completely unprepared for what we bring.
You would like to thank 'em, but at the same time beat the crap out of 'em for creating the type of world we live in that revolves around and works in women's favor.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
another point on the subject.

i dont think most women marry expecting to get divorced. so their behavior is producing an outcome they do not want. as much as they 'have it all', its not getting them what they want.

so why would they continue to use behavior strategies that end poorly?
Post erased

Last edited:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All one has to do is observe the ABSURD amount of attention women get to see the supply vs. demand dynamic at work.

Ever notice how women who REALLY like you don't pull that crap? Once you have the hooks in them and they are SUPER attracted to you, that kind of behavior shuts down.

Up until that time though, when a woman isn't emotionally invested in a given man, she's walking around on an emotional high that's supported by the attention that's showered upon her by every Tom, D!ck, and Harry she meets.

I think this explains about 80% of it.

The better question to ask would be "Why are there a select FEW women who DON'T behave in this way?" What do these women have in common?

That's a tough one. the chicks I have known that weren't that way were more humble than others, less aware of their "value" in the mating game. Not necessarily low self esteem, but for some reason (probably upbringing) they have a more realistic view of their true value.

The petty, manipulative types you speak of are the opposite. The constant shower of attention they receive gives them an inflated sense of value, and any kind of poor upbringing is going to accentuate the negative qualities brought on by guys fawning over them.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did you see that thread about a guy who has a gf who has a best friend that is a guy?
i tried to tell him that men make better friends. they don't steal our makeup, clothes or boyfriends.
then of course, my reply was not taken very well because you guys are always attracted to your female friends.

the reason that i posted that, was because that is how most females really do feel. other women take our stuff, they lie, cheat, steal, and back stab us.

that is why you will end up dating alot of women that say they have at least one really good guy friend.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
Do you have to look beyond feminism to find the answer to this?

I remember having convo's with bright eyed and bushy tailed 20ish yr old ex girlfriends trying to explain to them that they are living a LIE thinking they are gonna one day be the CEO of a fortune 500 company, raise 6 kids, and have an amazing social life at the same time.

Women honestly, honestly cannot see how the things they strive for are contradicting and counterproductive.

They don't see how their little "girl power" power trip is the very thing that is making them depressed and unhappy.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else see just how fukked up this is?

When you have WOMEN saying that women suck, it's pretty much assured that us guys aren't making this sh!t up.

I've made it a point to really pay attention to how women interact with each other, and I can tell you it ain't pretty. Women really DO treat guys better (in some ways) than they do their female friends.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Does anyone else see just how fukked up this is?

When you have WOMEN saying that women suck, it's pretty much assured that us guys aren't making this sh!t up.

I've made it a point to really pay attention to how women interact with each other, and I can tell you it ain't pretty. Women really DO treat guys better (in some ways) than they do their female friends.
thats what i have been saying this whole time.
why do you think i am here and not at some women crap site?
they are mean and nasty.
here, even when someone disagrees with me, i am still treated with respect except for the occasional once every three years newbie troll who says i am not welcome here because i'm female.
the members of sosuave are more respectful than members of sites like badgirlswirl.
i would rather sit and have conversations with a troll on this site before i would some all woman site.
sosuave is about self improvement. the all women sites is about the art of manipulation.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always liked you penkitten. I think you have a MUCH better grasp of things than most guys do, and probably 99.9% of women. That's pretty rare. I"m SOOOO not hitting on you, of course, but you seem like one of the girls that I described, one who has a realistic view of her value.

I'm not saying that anyone should think less of themselves, but the reason why so many women are "nuts" is because they take the attention from a guy who just wants to fukk them as validation that her value AS A PERSON is through the roof.

No, sweety, as a person you are a miserable human being. Your only value is in your perky t!ts and round ass, and that sh!t ain't gonna be perky and round forever.

I love being a mature man!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
i dont think they do. if you have to rely on a man to 'have it' then you dont really have it - he has it, you're just stealing it.
Thats just the thing.

We are their slaves.

The system has been set up for us to give and for them to take.

What they have is society's blessing and support to do this so I assure you they have "it" whether its called stealing or not is irrelevant to them. They have it made, they have all the power since it is our slavery which gives them their power.

We as men are raised by women and given values like honor, integrity, loyalty and such from them so we will be obediant slaves to the women we meet and marry to keep the system going. They don't actually care about these values themselves for the most part.

Also men are raised to believe that we should work hard and that supporting our woman is masculine and thats the way its supposed to be. We are not raised with any other idea or even an idea of true equality where it would be ok for a woman to support us or you and the woman financially support eachother. One view has been propped up over all others and those men that break from the norm are labelled deadbeats, bums or any deragotory term society can come up with to shame them because they are not supporting the system and falling in line like lemmings.

Even reading my own words now I feel the old habitual thought creeping back that a man being supported by a woman would be weak but then I ask why I feel that way and the only answer I can come up with is I was indoctrinated with this mindset by society and family since I was but a small child.

What seems right and what seems weak often times are neither upon close inspection.