Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women have deep seated issues...

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So now that I have been back out in the field and have been dating different women, I have come to find a lot of these women have some DEEP SEATED!!! issues. I mean, things like they have been molested by uncles, beaten by boyfriends, worked at crazy bars in which drug dealers gave them eight balls of coke, which of course they got addicted too, get raped while on these drugs blah blah blah... It really blows my mind. No hate for them, I actually feel really sorry that these girls were dealt such a bad hand in their life. At first they seem normal and funny, get a few drinks in them and the horrors of the past comes flowing out of their mouths, and I'm like :eek:

Anyhow I just wanted to say.... B!tches be crazy! When they start saying these things I then cut my contact and slowly move on out of the picture. I won't even have sex with a girl like that when they are throwing it on me, for it will add on to their grief of just another man using them for sex. Seriously though, there are some messed up people in the world to do these kind of things to women when they are younger, or just in any time really. Humanity can be so twisted.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you are just meeting the wrong kind of chicks? There are women out there for whom everything has been fantastic from day 1. Lucky them.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
latinnova said:
So now that I have been back out in the field and have been dating different women, I have come to find a lot of these women have some DEEP SEATED!!! issues. I mean, things like they have been molested by uncles, beaten by boyfriends, worked at crazy bars in which drug dealers gave them eight balls of coke, which of course they got addicted too, blah blah blah... It really blows my mind. No hate for them, I actually feel really sorry that these girls were dealt such a bad hand in their life. At first they seem normal and funny, get a few drinks in them and the horrors of the past comes flowing out of their mouths, and I'm like :eek:

Anyhow I just wanted to say.... B!tches be crazy yo! When they start saying these things I then cut my contact and slowly move on out of the picture. I won't even have sex with a girl like that when they are throwing it on me, for it will add on to their grief of just another man using them for sex. Seriously though, there are some messed up people in the world to do these kind of things to women when they are younger. Humanity can be so twisted.
I know girls who have been molested as a child by their next door neighbor, were "tricked into being a lesbians for a year," felt disgusted about their secksual history, diagnosed depressant and ADD, and abused by their father. Oh wait, that was one person--my BPD ex.

Also be wary about the ones who claim abusive relationships: they probably had a normal relationship with a normal guy but are batsh!t crazy and are trying to play your sympathy card to reel you in.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are definitely women out there without these problems, I have known them in the past. The only point I am trying to get across is now that I am back out there after a long hiatus, there seems to be a lot of these abused and injured women limping along through life. It just surprises me that this happens so often. I know that everyone has some skeletons in their closets, but man, it's just so sad that these things happen to people so much. And thanks for that abusive realationship tip SoSuave666, another note stored in the memory bank. Though I do feel sympathy for them, I immediately pull away once all the red flags and alarms start going off, I have to live my own life without the drama. Being drama free is probably the best thing about being single. I noticed that only other people bring drama in my life, not vice versa.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the main signs of personality disorders is sharing such information with relative strangers. It's mostly BS to boot. Two episodes from the relatively recent past, a woman I dated disclosed a history of abuse and sexual predation early on. When I met her brother, and she wasn't around, he brought it up, "did she give you the line about being molested by so and so? didn't happen, no idea why she tells guys that." Was out in a bar last year and met a much younger girl who volunteered that she had been "raped the previous week" by a family member... right out of the blue as conversation fodder. Then despite this recent gruesome abuse, she wanted to "go party." No thanks.

You only have to turn on the TV to one of the several channels dedicated fulltime to reality and drama shows describing the hideous abuse, assault, rape and murder of women that apparently occurs all over the place all the time... despite I see very little of it IRL... to get a glimpse into the female psyche (no men I know watch all that Law & Order SVU sh-t but someone must) and where all this crap originates. A huge demographic of women, many unbalanced, are preoccupied with being the victim of abuses that simply didn't happen. MSM knows this full well and exploits it to a "t." Unfortunately this discounts the experiences of real victims out there.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dasein, you're goddamned right, some really solid observations there. Reminds me of the time I was calling off an "arrangement" with this Korean girl, finally got her in to bed and she was, well, corpse-like is probably the best way to describe it. Anyway, I'm backing off, explaining that we're just not compatible that way, and trying to allow her some dignity. She freaks and blames her "under-performance" on the fact that her last sexual experience "wasn't exactly consensual". To my absolute amazement, I actually said "STOP, you do not dump this ugliness on me, you are not making this my problem to deal with." Sure enough, she dropped that tack immediately, apologised, and admitted that it was a sh!tty thing to have tried to do. Naturally, that has only emboldened me when having to deal with this kind of cr@p. And I'm very sorry for those of them who do have legitimate issues - but I'm not prepared to deal with that either - I'm well adjusted and highly functioning, I get to be choosy and there's no way I am going to willingly and knowingly invite problems into my life.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
One of the main signs of personality disorders is sharing such information with relative strangers. It's mostly BS to boot. Two episodes from the relatively recent past, a woman I dated disclosed a history of abuse and sexual predation early on. When I met her brother, and she wasn't around, he brought it up, "did she give you the line about being molested by so and so? didn't happen, no idea why she tells guys that." Was out in a bar last year and met a much younger girl who volunteered that she had been "raped the previous week" by a family member... right out of the blue as conversation fodder. Then despite this recent gruesome abuse, she wanted to "go party." No thanks.

You only have to turn on the TV to one of the several channels dedicated fulltime to reality and drama shows describing the hideous abuse, assault, rape and murder of women that apparently occurs all over the place all the time... despite I see very little of it IRL... to get a glimpse into the female psyche (no men I know watch all that Law & Order SVU sh-t but someone must) and where all this crap originates. A huge demographic of women, many unbalanced, are preoccupied with being the victim of abuses that simply didn't happen. MSM knows this full well and exploits it to a "t." Unfortunately this discounts the experiences of real victims out there.
There have been studies on this. A surprisingly high percentage of women get turned on by the idea of being victimized (which explains the popularity of books like 50 Shades of Gray). It's like some kind of a weird sexual perversion. The young girl you mentioned likely does not actually want to be raped by a family member, but she enjoys fantasizing about that sh!t. Many women have very twisted sexual fantasies...much more so than men.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I am disturbed with the new information I have learned from all of you. That is pretty twisted in its self to be lying about something like this. Never thought in a million years someone would lie about being molested or abused. Further down the rabbit hole I go.....

Shaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know that women likes drama
They like it so much they make up stories, where they are in the center, and the victim.
From my experience, they think it makes them "intersting with a deep personnality". "there are more than meet the eye with me"
Some kind of self masturbation about them having lived and experienced things and trying to project an image of "I know life and had bitter experiences".
They think they appear mature and deeply psychological.
And for them, it sets them appart from the other women, and they feel special

In reality its like a satanist teenager that want to feel special because of theur look and shat. Yeah right, you're as unique as millions of other women that do the same things...

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
latinnova said:
Well, I am disturbed with the new information I have learned from all of you. That is pretty twisted in its self to be lying about something like this. Never thought in a million years someone would lie about being molested or abused. Further down the rabbit hole I go.....
Sadly, nothing shocks me at this point. The further down the rabbit hole you go the more you realize that women have some malevolent and twisted stuff going on, and they have no qualms about dragging you through it.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't be bothered looking up the stats but I remember reading something about more than half of women here in Australia have been the victim of unwanted sexual contact or deviance.
What constitutes sexual contact is very broad but it could range from grandpa watching her in the shower to some drunk frat boy turkey slapping her forehead while she was passed out, or yes, full blown rape.
One of my female friends remembers her cousin always getting her to sit on a rocking horse with him when she was about 7 and he was 12. She said she always felt something hard digging into her butt and lower back when she did this and only realised what that was when she learned about the birds and the bees.
Another friend's 6yr old daughter came home the other week from playing with the neighbours' older son and said he tried to get her to touch his doodle.
So if most women are being treated this way, there's a lot of fvcking baggage out there.

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On our first date, my ex-gf told me she was raped. I probably should've made that our last date, but it seems every chick has told me something like this, so what other option is there?

Anyway, 2 years together, I began to see through various facades she had created which called into question the credibility of anything she ever told me. Was she really ever sexually assaulted? At some point she accused me of "basically raping" her for "months". I had no idea what she was talking about.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:

To expound on this, note the recent media phenomenon of "1 in 5 women on college campuses are sexually assaulted" rubbish. This utterly falsified statistic with no empirical or provable grounds has become the feminists and feminist teat-suckers banner of victimhood.

20% of college women are "raped" or molested!?? Look I know it happens, but that is not only statistically improbable, it's frankly fvcking INSULTING to men. Like we are all rapists in waiting for the next innocent doll to stroll by so we can defile her against her will. Give me a break. There are MORE than enough slvtty, promiscuous, amoral coeds at any given campus to make fathers weep. Just par for the course with the zero female accountability campaign gaining momentum in the media for years.

On the note of your OP, latinnova, I'd caution you to take these stories with a few grains of salt. I think horrible cruelty like the things you've described DOES happen, but I remember learning in the psych portion of my training that being unusually upfront about sexual abuse with relative strangers is a hallmark trait of the infamous "cluster B" disorders: Bipolar PD, BPD, Histrionic PD, etc. Avoid these women like the plague.

I'm not saying we shouldn't show kindness to women who truly have been abused, but sadly we have no real way of knowing and we risk getting caught up in the webs of a nutcase.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It used to be "1 in 4" but they have recently toned that back. They do it by "survey studies" conducted by interviewers (social workers, students) who are almost certainly biased and have an interest in higher numbers. The interviewer, not the subject, determines whether sexual abuse has occured. Here are some of the questions I've seen:

1. Have you ever had sex and regretted it later? If yes, sexual abuse.
2. Have you ever had sex when you initially didn't want to, then gave in? If yes, sexual abuse or even rape.
3. Have you ever had sex while drunk? If yes, sexual abuse or rape.
4. Have you ever been touched in a sexually offensive way? If yes, sexual abuse.

The CDC, a government agency many believe to be impartial, is one of the worst perpetrators of these bogus studies.

One of the interesting results of having the interviewer determine sexual abuse is that many of the rape and abuse "victims" are happily married to, living with or in love with their purported "abusers and rapists" or marry them later.

That's how they lie. Any man who thinks it doesn't have a real effect in their lives is naive and sorely mistaken. The lies and social poison of feminism affect all of us, men, women, children, in real dollars, legal discrimination, cultural polarization, decline of the family.

On a side note, they do the same thing with DUI stats, drug abuse stats, pretty much if the state has a bureaucratic interest involved in preserving pools of money to tap, you can rest assured that the stats cooked and cooked well.

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
To expound on this, note the recent media phenomenon of "1 in 5 women on college campuses are sexually assaulted" rubbish. This utterly falsified statistic with no empirical or provable grounds has become the feminists and feminist teat-suckers banner of victimhood.

20% of college women are "raped" or molested!?? Look I know it happens, but that is not only statistically improbable, it's frankly fvcking INSULTING to men. Like we are all rapists in waiting for the next innocent doll to stroll by so we can defile her against her will. Give me a break. There are MORE than enough slvtty, promiscuous, amoral coeds at any given campus to make fathers weep. Just par for the course with the zero female accountability campaign gaining momentum in the media for years.

On the note of your OP, latinnova, I'd caution you to take these stories with a few grains of salt. I think horrible cruelty like the things you've described DOES happen, but I remember learning in the psych portion of my training that being unusually upfront about sexual abuse with relative strangers is a hallmark trait of the infamous "cluster B" disorders: Bipolar PD, BPD, Histrionic PD, etc. Avoid these women like the plague.

I'm not saying we shouldn't show kindness to women who truly have been abused, but sadly we have no real way of knowing and we risk getting caught up in the webs of a nutcase.
Yep, pretty sure my ex was BPD. Told me about rape an hour into our first date, then she was bl0wing me after dinner. In hindsight, there's about 50 other behaviors that support her suspected BPD.

I believe these numbers are skewed too. But women would never lie about sexual abuse being the frail innocent honest creatures they are -- would they? :yes:

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is two fold.

1. Some women sadly will cry rape by using revisionist history, which makes it 1000x worse for the woman who have been raped.

2. A few women lie about being abused/raped to set up a damsel in distress scenario.

Unfortunately, a woman who has been raped is damaged goods, even if she was "normal" it's incredibly hard to overcome the intense emotions, the PTSD, etc. OF course it can be done but you are running an unnecessary risk.

Pro tip if a woman tells you about being raped/abused nonchalantly or on a first date run away as fast you can.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha, that was way too much baggage, even for a one night stand. Hell, she might cry rape on me when she is the one jumping my bones, you never know. I was quite shocked by the fact they straight up told me she was molested on the first date, I was thinking "what the hell am I suppose to say to that?" I said something clever and she laughed like what she said was no big deal. My spider senses were going off big time. She was pretty damned hot, but I didn't want to tag that at all.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The_411 said:
Pro tip if a woman tells you about being raped/abused nonchalantly or on a first date run away as fast you can.
To add to this, if a woman tells you a story about being "drugged" (as in, having a "date rape drug" slipped in her drink), also run as fast as you can. I've heard a lot of these stories in my lifetime...enough to think that there is some kind of a date rape drug epidemic out there. The women who told those stories always turned out to be batsh!t crazy.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really seems that a woman's "damage" directly relates to what she does socially. The woman who's been raped, molested, has divorced parents, or addicted to drugs will frequent bars. The women who haven't been raped, have intact parents and have never done drugs will visit a bar solely because a friend is going. Other than that, they will steer clear of the bar scene and just do their own thing.

Women who aren't as damaged are much more difficult to dig up. These are the women you generally meet through other people you know, and it's usually just a one-time thing. My last few GFs have fallen directly into this category. That's why it's so important that you have your game in tip-top shape, because when these women temporarily pop into your life, that's when you have to put all your knowledge and experience to use. The pay off is well worth it.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, thanks is again for all the knowledge guys. So much to learn. This site has been such a great place and helped me quickly back on my own path not long after my divorce. So, the lesson learned today is if a woman tells u very early on that she has been molested, raped, etc... That no matter if it is true or false, let this date be the final one. Because, either she is truly a bipolar psycho beech, or something truly horrible has happened to her. Either way though, u will have to deal with those serious issues as long as u are with her. Sounds shallow, but both deals will bring you down.