Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's talk about having women and success

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting laid is not some mounemtnal task. In fact it's quite easy. Unless you look like Baraka from Mortal Kombat or something, getting a woman, even an attractive woman to like you, is not rocket science, and it in itself is defiantly not worth having a terabyte of information on. That's like having an entire site devoted to how to make pancakes. Anything past put pancake mix with some other **** lol mix it up and put it in the skillet is overkill and paralysis by analysis. I don't need to know the 5 best skillets for pancakes lol. I don't need to read posts about how Bisquick is evil and is out to get me.

You know why there are a bunch of losers that get laid? It's not because women are necessarily attracted to losers it's because getting laid in itself IS NOT HARD. There are millions of babies that are born everyday that is proof that guys, not just 10% of them lol are having sex.

Now I told you what isn't hard. I'll tell you what IS hard.

what IS hard is getting laid WHILE STILL GETTING WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF LIFE FOR YOURSELF.

See what YOU 31 year old male who posts on sosuave, likes sports, would eat steak and potatoes with a beer everyday for the rest of your life if you could, likes to play video games in his spare time, and likes to watch Boardwalk Empire and mad men, is totally different than what a 27 year old who likes to sit on facebook / twitter all day, likes to eat watch reality TV Shows and blow money on shoes, wants.

You know why trhere are a bunch of dudes on facebook liking every attractive female they come across? becuase it works lol. it's inefficent, but it works.

When i was in HS, i was cute but i wasn't the hottest guy in school. I was 5'8 and a buck 30 soak and wet. I didn't have a flashy car and I lost my virginity at 16. By the time I was 18 I had had sex with at least.. 5 different girls. I kept CuTE girlfriends.

And it wasn't becuase i had game or because i was a 10% I did it because IT'S NOT HARD.

if your sole purpose is JUST TO GET LAID the only thing you have to do is to FIGURE OUT WHAT A WOMAN LIKES, AND MIMIC it. that's all i did, and i got laid. Women liked dudes with braids, I got braids. I used to have the braids that had designs and stuff in them. Women like guys with the urban look so I stayed dressed like that, even though that really was not my personality at all. Women liked a certain type of music i played that music. women liked to go certain places I would go there. Mimic what women want, be half ass in shape, and don't look like a bum and some girl will **** you, I guarantee it.

no, what was hard was figuring out how to be me, and still get laid. How to not dress like an urban stereotype and have girls still be attracted to me. How to listen to what I want to listen to, go to the places I want to go to, do the things I want to do, have the hobbies I wanted to have, spend time and money on the things I wanted to spend them on and still have women like me.

Even now my wife, yeah we have horse racing in common and we both are gym rats, but that's it lol. She does not like most of the foods I like, she doesn't like the music I like, she doesn't like the TV shows I like (But will watch them to spend time with me), she loves the phone I hate the phone lol.

How do have your cake and eat it too? My hair cut guy Charles, has sex with women but he spends his entire check on clothes, doesn't even have a car. Has no savings and becuase he's been doing this his entire life he's 35 and works at mcdonalds. Do you honestly think he gets any real enjoyment out of his life?

The question is, how do you spend time, to do the things that make you feel like a man.. i like to read books and play the piano. these are not ***** getting hobbies but they are backbreaker hobbies.

I'm not even so much giving advice as much as I just wanted to start a good disucssion on the topic and see what other like minded mature men thought.

ChrisFloyd

Banned
Reaction score
Different strokes for different folks.

People change.

Be yourself.