Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Call a wh0re out on her behavior?

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I went out with a friend. I usually start talking to chicks and he scoops them up, which is fine. I'm learning some stuff from him. No hard feelings.

Anyway, he was basically making out with a HB8 chick at the bar, and her considerably less good looking friend was sitting there looking bored. I couldn't bring myself to talk to her, so I walked away to BS with other people.

Later that night we see the HB3 alone and my friend says something like "I can't believe your friend is married" in reference to the hotter chick. (I didn't know she was either--I'm bad about looking for a ring on the finger if a chick is acting interested.) The HB3 says her friend is really cool and so is the husband. I can't help myself and I say, paraphrasing: "Seems to me she is a wh0re who found herself a chump. Why would a married woman let my friend grope her and why would they hang all over each other for half an hour? Women think they can get away with anything. A good wife would've slapped his hand away and set a boundary instead of fueling my friend's interest in her." Her response? "I want to punch you in the face. We are both individuals who make our own decisions and do what we want." I said "Typical feminist BS to justify whatever sh!tty behavior you want" and walked away as my friend tried to salvage the scraps and maybe bag the HB3.

When he and I met up again, he said "I like the way you think" and shook my hand.

Part of me thinks I should just ignore a h0e but if we are to turn the tide maybe we have to point out their slvtty ways. What do you think? Too much energy investment? Or a microcosm that could evolve into something bigger if we all did it?

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is having a whale of a time enjoying **** carousel and the beta hubby is just that. A total beta.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol must been the chick i was banging..hubby took her back...still banging her...if you get married to a hot chick expect them to cheat...thats the sign of the times...

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to my mate one night. She was grinding all over him and rubbing her arse in his crotch - and this was her hen's night!!
My mate grabbed her and said: "Fvck I'm glad you're not my wife."
She went off her brain and I had to restrain her while all her friends piled in calling us every name under the sun.
I said something to the effect: "Look, your friend is being a slut. Take her home to her fiancé and fvck off."
Cue more feminist outrage.
My mate and I still laugh hard about that night.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Malcontent,
Until we know what he gets up to,the jury is out on his being a Beta...Many people have open relationships...suits them!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, nice. Speak your mind when the moment arises. This is America. It's fvcking insane what a woman is capable of justifying while men are expected to comply and nod like donkeys. Fvck being silent and aloof at times...you come across some fvcked up sh!t, you call it out as a violation to your ethics.

Too many fvcked up people get away with sh!t lately because no one wants to get involved due to getting shamed for it. Fvck that.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You wasted your breath.

It's always pointless to "call" a woman out let alone call anyone out.

You gain absolutely nothing from doing that.

I stopped doing that years ago and just enjoy people's company when I'm out as a result people open up a lot more when I'm not looking to call anyone out.

You didn't change anything.

Last edited:

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in agreement with those who said it was a waste to call her out.

I understand wanting to, believe me, I've had to really bite my tongue in certain instances, but ultimately it doesn't do anything except make unnecessary enemies.

It's one thing to call out a young, impressionable kid who may reflect later, but not a full grown ***** you have no relation to and who isn't directly harming you personally.

If I'm disrespected, all bets are off and I WILL speak my mind.

Don't let their sh-tty behavior get to you, it's a negative energy drain.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Çharismo said:
You wasted your breath.

It's always pointless to "call" a woman out let alone call anyone out.

You gain absolutely nothing from doing that.

I stopped doing that years ago and just enjoy people's company when I'm out as a result people open up a lot more when I'm not looking to call anyone out.

You didn't change anything.
^^^

"Speaking up" is useless, and only shows your desire to be seen as "right."

People's behavior is simply an indication of the sum total of their beliefs, experiences, expectations, fears etc.

If you don't like the behavior of the people around you, go find some new people. Don't stand their and whine about it.

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it seems you fellas are just as divided on the idea as me. I think I'm leaning toward speaking up because it gets my opinion out, possibly shames a b!tch, possibly changes future behavior, and is a minimal effort on my part. I feel like bailing without explanation is ambiguous and more along the lines of flakey b!tch behavior. But I can still see why some would just walk and save their breath.

I did get a bit of pleasure from it which is a net gain as far as I can tell.