Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some stupidity and a question

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Long time no see SS...

Moved across the country...got established in a new city

Met a chick at the bar...broke a seven month dry spell

Ended up seeing this chick three or four times a week to **** like rabbits for a month straight then her IL plummeted as I got a taste of the ol oneitis.

bout thee weeks as her IL is dipping to one word text responses and excuses not to have sex with me ect ect.

Gave myself a wakeup call and just sarged like crazy met a few chicks, got some prospects and regulated this oneitis. So I'm over that ****

But I'd like to continue to tap that, not sure if it's possible as I have done some serious damage, but I'm on no contact with her now.

Here is my question, she left a couple items at the crib that I know she wants back. Should I just bring them to her acting like nothing is wrong and just never speak to her again...Or should I just keep that **** and still go no contact:cool: and if she wants the **** bad enough she'll have to get at me at some point.

Part of me just wants to bring her her **** and be done with it, as keeping it is sort of manipulative. The other part says keep it so one day she has to come get it and try an work some magic. I know I can rock her and I know I can melt her if I can get her alone. Which do you think is the better option fellas?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Half Addict,
Oklahoma:where the wind comes sweeping down the plains.....And the corn is as high as an Elephants eye LOL....Oh forget her,she was a ship in the night...You don't honestly think that she is worrying about you?especially as you went N.C.......A Lady who puts out like she did,has lots of options....There are probably dozens of dreamy guys like you out there!

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL absolutely, not denying that. Doesn't mean I wouldn't mind takin another crack at that crack . She was a real wildcat. Na I honestly do not think she is concerned with me at all...but I have her stuff, she's easy and if I get her alone I'll get it =P :rolleyes:

Spose I'll just return her crap to her and forget her. No reason to act like a woman.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my question, she left a couple items at the crib that I know she wants back. Should I just bring them to her acting like nothing is wrong and just never speak to her again...Or should I just keep that **** and still go no contact and if she wants the **** bad enough she'll have to get at me at some point.
Let her contact you.

I usually just throw all that 5hit in a box and tuck it away. When she wants it back, I'll dump it onto her doorstep without a word. If you wanna have some fun with it, throw a pair of panties in there that aren't hers :D

If she doesn't want it back after a year, toss it in the garbage.

But I'd like to continue to tap that, not sure if it's possible as I have done some serious damage, but I'm on no contact with her now.
Take the memories and the experience with you, but leave her be. She's likely rabbit-fvcking someone else by now. There's plenty of other slvts out there to be had, so just pluck a new one.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well do you want those items sitting around your house reminding you of her. or cut your loss and move on!? Sounds like your hanging on to something that isnt there...

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** that Krueg, she was just my type of woman....****'s goin in a box...City is big but it ain't that big, gotta be cool bout ****. If after a year it will be long forgotten.