Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having sex with uncles wife

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Yes with auntie. Uncle 57 she 25 and I'm 33. All began with alcohol she wanted to introduce me to her friend we ended up ditching friend drinking and just doing it. It was awesome I even came into her. Then we repeat several days later. That was at her place uncle not even there. Tonight I'm at my uncles he is sleeping and Im waiting till children go to sleep so we do it again. The danger the danger!

Sad part she's a bit overweight. But she has pretty face. For some reason I like this situation and kind of wouldn't mind being with her. On one hand I know for sure this is wrong and she is not for me but on the other I really am enjoying myself!

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh.. The power of taboo giving you a dopamine hit. End it...

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is the inferred line that this is a joke...tell me I missed it.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy s***. I could understand if she is a total hottie but she is overweight and you still did it with her. You are one bad man.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Keep in' it in the family.

This is going to go really well.

Porking a porkie because you can is one thing. (No skill needed)

But you uncle's wife?

The sum of both your IQs doesn't reach room temperature, does it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If everyone's happy, I don't see a problem with it. With that kind of age difference between them, he probably needs all the help he can get satisfying her. Maybe they would break up otherwise. I don't see the basis for judgment when no one is getting hurt.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So...you had some sexy time with your aunt? Wow.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I think I have to shut off the internet now. Yeah. I'm just gonna light a candle and read a fückin book.

ladiesgod

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
If everyone's happy, I don't see a problem with it. With that kind of age difference between them, he probably needs all the help he can get satisfying her. Maybe they would break up otherwise. I don't see the basis for judgment when no one is getting hurt.
This advice coming from a guy named BibleBelt......ok!

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
The sum of both your IQs doesn't reach room temperature, does it.
Whether measured in celcius or fahrenheit

Last edited:

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you perchance residing in the state of Kentucky?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Backseat,
Well even our mighty Mentor Don Juan himself never did that...I thought Tic Tac with "The sum of both your IQs doesn't reach room temperature"rather droll and right on the money...Poor old Uncle!...all pretty inevitable as is the train wreck that's coming...are you ready for her Midnight knock on your door because she is setting you up...Promise!

logicallefty

Reaction score
Jerrrry! Jerrrry! Jerrrry! Jerrrrry!!!:woo: :woo: :woo:

:box: :box:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I don't see the basis for judgment when no one is getting hurt.
I'm pretty sure Uncle WILL find out about it. Then OP will be the one getting hurt.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fvck would you bang your uncle's wife?

She's the one "winning" here, not you.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
backseatjuan

Yes with auntie. Uncle 57 she 25 and I'm 33. All began with alcohol she wanted to introduce me to her friend we ended up ditching friend drinking and just doing it. It was awesome I even came into her. Then we repeat several days later. That was at her place uncle not even there. Tonight I'm at my uncles he is sleeping and Im waiting till children go to sleep so we do it again. The danger the danger!

Sad part she's a bit overweight. But she has pretty face. For some reason I like this situation and kind of wouldn't mind being with her. On one hand I know for sure this is wrong and she is not for me but on the other I really am enjoying myself!

My uncle is a d!ck, I'm only happy to do this.

Okay if this thread is real, and you are really screwing your Uncle's woman, you are the prime example of why MEN today are fvcked up in terms of women/feminism using, abusing and totally destroying whatever fvcking patriarchy we have left.

Out of all the women you could fvck, you fvck this chick? You don't think the chick has some type of agenda to cause issues between you and your Uncle? Or are you that STUPID to realize that? Chicks do this all the time, if they see two guys have some sort of bond or brotherhood, she might deliberately fvck it up just to get back at one of the guys in the equation.

If your Uncle is a dyck, why are you even at his house? Man to man, you are a piece of fvcking shyt. If you think these scandalous a.ss women won't do the same thing to you as this slvt is doing to your Uncle, you are sadly mistaken. But of course, your "desperate for any type of pvssy a.ss" probably thought you "seduced" this chick right? You really think this isn't some scandalous a.ss plot of hers to screw your Uncle over USING HIS NEPHEW in the process?

Urgh. No wonder feminism has fvcked us up, these are the "men" of 2014. No fvcking integrity whatsoever. We as men will turn on each other or SELL out the other in 5 minutes over some cheap, dried up, used up, worn out, stale a.ss pvssy.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I always think about her agenda and always think how I can push mine. Why would you think she'd be having sex with me unprotected and risking gettin pregnant?

The day after we did it first time she tried hanging herself and cut her wrists and talked about divorcing cuz all the money he spends on drugs. Recently he pawned his wedding ring.

Honestly I don't care this is not serious. I'm in it cuz of land, don't want to loose it, neither to his drug habits nor her