Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FWB asking for affection and cr@p

logicallefty

Reaction score
Been tapping an old FWB sense I dumped my gf over a month ago. Other than once with the recent gf too last weekend the fwb has been it and been good as far as sex has gone. Haven't had time to go out hunting. While my posts may not always seem like it I have a reasonably low sex drive. 2 x a month is good and the fwb has met those needs. But last night she started in about how we never cuddle and I never show her affection. Huh... Wa... What?

I'm pondering now do I show her a little extra cuddling and crap to appease her or will that be leading her down the wrong road? My road is fwb that's it.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, after sex there is absolutely nothing wrong with falling asleep with a beatiful naked woman in your arms, I mean think about it. Waking up to a beautiful work of art (the female body)is a great way to wake up, and then bang again and go to work. Now don't be bowing down to her and worshipping her, but there is nothing wrong with enjoying a little quality time enjoying each other's embrace . Not every girl has to be a wham bam thank you mam.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little is fine, but don't over do it. Still keep her at arms length. You still need to treat her as a FWB.

last night she started in about how we never cuddle and I never show her affection
Yeah, she's a woman, she's just spewing out her womanly mumbo jumbo. She doesn't know what she wants. However, what she needs is for you to keep this FWB relationship on the straight and narrow, because, at this point, the second you start acting like Mr. Lovey Dovey Boyfriend she's going to turn into a ghost.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Lefty,
Every port of refuge has its price,hers is a few cuddles and a little affection,pretty cheap really!...No need to mention love,nor comittment but every Woman likes a little Jam...So compliment her on her Svexual Talent,her Skin,her body,her cooking...They lap it up and it pays off...Practise on her for your next seduction challenge,well worth the effort!

logicallefty

Reaction score
Thanks fellas! I'll try a little of it and see how it goes. Prolly won't see her again till next Wednesday.