Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old ****buddy drunk called her

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply bro.

I am from Sweden so I am not 100% comfortable with the english hehe.

"Texting someone not to text you is bullsh*t"

what does that mean?

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
She never told him she was taken, the real question is.......is she taken?

Are you both just fvking eachother, or are you in a committed relationship?

If committed, drop her. If just fvking her, who cares what she does?

Cool.. we are commited and we both know it. However, may I get some input on your thought on dropping her please? why go that road right away?

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One night I went over to a girls to bang. I got in bed with her and she started texting. I took her cell and chucked it against the wall.
Not suggesting you do that lol.
Don't let her fvck with you. You let her. She will. Better to piss her off then have her feel nothing.

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe cool. You have a slightly more agressive methodology than me.

I am on the edge of not being reactive, and let her do whatever she wants and I trust her with it. But it just doesn't feel quite right.
I am not in scarcity of losing her, but it just doesn't feel right letting her go for something like this. At the same time, it doesn't feel right letting her go on chatting with a former ****buddy. Gahh. Complicated

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Does she know it??? It doesn't seem that way to me.

You should drop her right away because she did not send the message that she has a boyfriend and for him to leave her alone.

In other words, she values this man enough to disrespect your relationship in order to keep him around.

This means the girl is worthless for ANY kind of commitment. Just sex only. There is no going back on this, so don't even try to "talk it out" with her. Her actions tell you everything you need to know.

Your commitment has VALUE. Why give it away to someone who does not value it?
I definitely see what you mean.

As for the relationship, yes she knows it. I had a respectful and calm chat with her today about all this.

And I asked her what she responded to that guy when he wrote to her (I said because he must obviously have written or called you back since you didn't answer his calls).

She told me she just ignored his messages.

And we went on as usual.
I mean, I am not totally out of the league.. I know when a girl is trustworthy or not.. but it's just that that whole situation was disrespectful.

And I don't want to come off as an insecure dude and tell her to remove him from facebook

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't being insecure telling her to get him off Facebook.... you are setting BOUNDARIES for what you will accept in a committed relationship. END it, or the next time she's mad at you, she'll run over and fu@k him. How do I know? I WAS the guy she came over to see while ENGAGED to and living WITH him. I dated her, then I think she was dating BOTH of us, because a month after we ended, He moved in. BUT when HE pissed her off, she'd stop over for a booty call.