Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How young is too young?

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No I'm not talking about under 18 :rolleyes: . I'm 35 and am in college and hit it off great with the girls there... But when I get their age I feel like a creep, lol. Most of them are 20 and 21. It's like a mental block in my mind, I was 15 when they were born. Let me get the Don Juan thoughts on this. If you have anything to say to get my mind over thinking that it's creepy then let me know, lol. 25 and up I have no prob with, but 20 kind of throws up a red flag on me in my mind, lol, I know most of u think I'm nuts. That's y I'm asking how u process it in your brain, just to get a Don Juan thought process and help me get over mine. I guess what makes me feel so weird is that my oldest kid is 13, so my kid is way closer to age to these chicks then me, and that's what makes me feel a bit leery about it.

harrison9876

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am the same age as you...and just asked out a 20 year old.

In my mind, it depends on the maturity of the girl...and also yours.

I look like I am 25...and have great style and energy. I have a lot of wisdom and maturity...but I do not "act" 35.

Most girls like me in class, and the ages range from 20-25 on average.

The girl I asked out had a BF who she really liked (recently dumped), and he was 30. So if she is comfortable, then I did not see an issue.

I also dated a girl who was 20 years OLDER than me...she was a fitness instructor and had one of the BEST bodies I had ever seen. Her energy was young, and gave off a vibe of someone who was 40.

I think if a girl is legal...and there is a connection there...go for it.

Mike

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, sounds fair. Ya I usually get about 26 for the estimate of my age when asked, I always say " guess". They guess 26 and I just say "sounds good to me." And yes it does depend on maturity, I agree. There I some girls I can't even stand to have conversations with.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 38 and currently have a 21 year old FB. All's fair between consenting adults.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be an ageist.

Filter people based on who they "are" not their age.

When you are 60 and she's 45 that age gap means nothing.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How young is too young?

18. I can get a 19 y/o, but the 18 y/os keep ignoring me.

17 is legal in Illinois, and fvck it, I'd hit it. If your sweet innocent daughter is wh0ring it up, someone's going to hit it, might as well be me. I'm a nice guy :D

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
How young is too young?

18. I can get a 19 y/o, but the 18 y/os keep ignoring me.

17 is legal in Illinois, and fvck it, I'd hit it. If your sweet innocent daughter is wh0ring it up, someone's going to hit it, might as well be me. I'm a nice guy :D

Hahaha.... Well I only have one life to live and if I'm not breaking laws and the ladies are throwing it at me then I guess it's fair game. Damn, being married for the last 14 years has completely decimated my game and my mindset! Gotta get my original mindset back. I used to be so good at this sh!t. Seriously guys, I thought I would be able to jump right back into gaming , no way. It's like I'm learning from the beginning again and the social structure has changed a bit (with this social media shat). Things have been so ingrained in my mindset the past 14 years that it's hard to let go of it. But I have been moving forward, cracking and breaking out of this conservative shell that marriage had caged me in.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let someone else's programming control your life. That includes the idea of being a creep.

Just stay within the bounds of the law, for your own sake. Or don't, I don't care but know the risk. It's a big one.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she still has her training wheels on her bike, she is too young for you bro.

62Telecaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of know what you mean...I'm 28 and just moved to a large college city. I'm constantly coming into contact with 20-22 year olds whenever I go out, and it's taken me a long time to get used to the idea that "it's ok to date within that age range". I prefer the 23-26 age group overall, but there's nothing wrong with dating younger. I can't go 18-20, they're just too annoying and that IS too young for me personally...but even then, I don't think it's "wrong" for me to date that age depending on the situation. Just have fun and say to hell with it. Nobody has ever said anything to me about my age one way or the other, it tends to be a moot point and may be for you also even though you're a little older than me. Just stick to 21+ hangouts and don't worry about anybody's age.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
latinnova said:
No I'm not talking about under 18 :rolleyes: . I'm 35 and am in college and hit it off great with the girls there... But when I get their age I feel like a creep, lol. Most of them are 20 and 21. It's like a mental block in my mind, I was 15 when they were born. Let me get the Don Juan thoughts on this.
My thoughts are you're a product of a feminized society, conditioned to think of these women as the forbidden fruit and feeling ashamed of your natural desires.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All's fair between consenting adults, but I dont know how you could tolerate a 20 y.o. for any length of time. Before my LTR I had an off and on 22 y.o. and she was massively annoying. They are in that stage where they think they are on a level playing field with you intellectually but they have no clue what they dont know. Plus their flake factor is off the charts.

I mean if one is making it really easy for you, no one would blame you for helping yourself, but IMO your time is better used not actively pursuing them.

MoreThanAGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's fair game. They see you as older, wiser, and superior. If you play your cards right, they will throw themselves into your lap

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is 3 years younger then you fine, otherwise avoid.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 48 and have just met a promising 18 y.o. coed. Although that's a little under my target range, I don't have a problem with it. :D

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
As far as I can tell most of the game we learn here is designed for hot HS/College age women first and foremost...
And what praytell is the reason for throwing game around to someone who is not young & hot? :confused: Does a harridan need to be gamed? :crackup:

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever is legal in your location.

My last ex is 13 years younger and I don't really want to go any older than that.

S

sageproductReturns

If her first phone was an iPhone, she's too young for you bro

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, there is a rule that you shouldn't be with a girl who is less than half your age plus 7.

But if there's grass on the green...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Latin,
At 37 I had a 23 year old lover,when I am taking my penultimate breath,as my old bones start rattling I shall be remembering the incredible thrill of it all!...Of course down the line it did come back to bite my Arse!