Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question On Responding To BullShyt

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So I'm making this post for myself and maybe even for others here who might be going through the same thing. The question is, how do you guys handle people (individuals or groups) who say things about you to get a "rise" out of you in some form?

I guess the "masculine" answer is to not argue back and forth with them, you hear this a lot when women come out and say ANYTHING they want about a guy just because they are upset with him, such as:

"Well, I never liked you anyway!"

"Well, I always thought your dyck was little!"

"Well, I never thought you were that cute anyway!"

"Well, I think you are gay!"

As if, if you thought this way the entire time chick why in the hell did you give me your number in the first place, and why were you fvcking me in the first place? But of course, you are told the "masculine" way of handling it is to just LET A WOMAN TALK and don't argue back with her.

I wanted to see how do you guys handle situations like this? Most of the time when shyt like this happens I tend to say F-Off and move on, without really going back and forth. But the issue is this though. Usually when you ignore a person or a GROUP of people like this thinking if I ignore them they will stop, they usually DON'T stop. Instead, they get louder with whatever they are saying. They then will take the crap to other people who might not truly know you yet or know you as much, and those people would tend to believe what the person or the group is saying about you and either bring it up to you when they see you, or begin to resemble the same attitude towards you that the individual or the group has, or if they want to "crack jokes" they will crack jokes and start a ROASTING session about the fact that some chick you were just dating is running around saying you are "gay" with a "little dyck" :yawn:. Of course if it's a roast session that will result, it won't just occur for 5 minutes, no it will go on and on for days, which further ENCOURAGES the chick that did it to not only continue doing it, but know that if another guy pisses her off she can get people to do the same form of societal humiliation to him.

So in these cases, it's as if you are in a lose-lose. If you address it, you are being a b*tch by going back and forth with people, if you don't address it, you are being a b*tch as people will tend to BELIEVE what's being said because they will say, "Well, I don't see him denying it so it most be true!"

How do you guys handle situations like this without going bat shyt crazy?

Outlaw_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro, at the end of the day, what you're dealing with is a self confidence issue. People may come on this thread & say "Just stop caring" or "Just don't give a fvck". But you can't do that in your situation because you do care.

So, I would resolve the issue that you have around self confidence. If you do have a smaller d1ck just come to grips with it...internally until you can look yourself in the mirror naked & feel really good about yourself. There are tons of ways to do this, but it would be along the lines of self-image & self-esteem issues...you can look some stuff up or ask if you're more interested.

Then, when you are in these situations you will be able to laugh with people & say, stuff like "That's why I'm good at eating pvssy." And keep laughing with them. Grab a girl in the group & says, "Come on, I'll show you what i'm talking about". Ect. As long as it's a sore spot for you, it will keep bothering you. And as long as it keeps bothering you, people will still fvck with you.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Outlaw,

The only reason I care is due to the fact that it becomes an issue I have to deal with in relation to surrounding people. It's not that I have a self-esteem issue and should just believe in myself, that's not the problem here. The problem is that one person says something, THEIR group of people repeat it and then before I know it people would come up to me talking about what THEY SAID.

Now, this isn't a MAJOR issue, but it's an issue that's recurred enough times to the point where I wanted to see how you guys handle it.

If you ignore it, they will say, "See, it must be true," this means that other people will GO ALONG with that they are saying. That affects my social status.

If you address it, they will say, "Stop whining, stop bytching, man up."

It's like they are covered either way, if I address it they can throw the bytch label on me, and if I don't address it they can throw the "other" bytch label on me.

I think this is a technique a group of people will use to try and destroy someone's social status, I wanted to see what is the best way to truly address these situations?

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by :- Outlaw_

If you do have a smaller d1ck just come to grips with it...internally until you can look yourself in the mirror naked & feel really good about yourself.
Yeaa man I have to agree with Outlaw_ if you have a small d!ck/c0ck you have to come to terms with it and be proud that you have one. Learn to love yourself and everything will take care of itself. I personally don't have a small d!ck so I wouldn't truly know your dilemma however, do the best you can with what you have. :whistle:

Confront these people if you have to but it sounds like you hang around too much drama. Grow a thicker skin. Most people aren't stupid but laugh off all this bullsh!t. Next time someone says something to you just laugh it off and say "I thought we graduated high-school already...". And let these people talk about you...the more they talk about you the more you are in there heads. Plus it's better to be talked about rather than ignored. Stay cool, calm, and collected and it won't even be a big deal next time something like this happens. :trouble:

Another possibility is that you might not be too liked in the group or might be presenting some sort of competition. Let them destroy your social status because it won't mean sh!t anyway and you will see who you can associate with and what not. People's true colors can show in groups. Consider this a good thing that you might be doing something right to rile these people up.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I will say that really the only time I experience situations like this today is when I'm around a younger crowd, typically aged 20-35. Very rarely would I see this in an older/mature crowd or at ANY business related functions/crowds I attend which is where I spend the majority of my time.

So I would say it's mainly my peers that act this way, to be honest it's why the only people I really hang around that's in my age group are women I'm dating. Everybody else is older than me and/or business related partners and associates. I find that people my age are usually immature, waste a lot of time, aren't as motivated in life as me, and tend to get off on the stupidest **** they find imaginable for a 30 second "laugh".

I was wondering if you guys faced this a lot and how you dealt with it? It's not a major issue for me but I know that it's a recurring one as mentioned. For the MOST PART, my conclusion on dealing with it is to just avoid people like that which is what I do the majority of the time. It's a shame though that you can't really be around people in your own age group due to the flat out stupidity that goes on day in and day out.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Wanted to bump this thread. I keep running into this shyt, and there's literally 3 sides to me that want to react in different ways and sometimes it just makes me freeze up.

1.) One side wants me to SNAP and kill everybody in the damn room. Literally.

2.) One side wants me to sit there and keep ROASTING back with these dumb a.ss people which turn from 2 people, to 5 people, to 10 people, which makes it impossible to roast back 10 people.

3.) Another side of me wants to just say fvck it and walk away, but then there's times when I can't walk away.

Idk what it is, it's like for some reason, 2 people say something and then a gang of people just start joining in. Either I'm some type of threat, or whatever it is about me non-verbally it rubs people the wrong way or something?

Granted, this usually only happens when I'm in social circles around people in my age range (22 - 40). Somebody will make a joke, the joke will be something LAME, but for some reason "everybody" starting laughing with the person as a way to egg them on to keep doing it. Then, it turns from one person to 3 people, then 5 people, now 10 people.

I'm a pretty ****y person, but look I don't fvck with people. And I really don't like when people fvck with me and I'm afraid that one of these days I'm gong to SNAP and blow my entire career, life, future, etc. by just letting off rounds in folks. It's like they just do shyt to PISS you off, then when you get pissed off they say, "Haha, you mad?"

Am I the only person that goes through this shyt? What makes this weird though, people I'm supposedly cool with, NEVER say a damn thing when this goes on. They just sit there and act like it's no big deal or that they don't see it. But lo and behold, let me say something "they" don't like and they will try to "correct" me in a heartbeat.

Maybe I'm a type of person nobody likes? Idk, I'm making this thread to see if anybody else goes through this shyt and what to do about it. It's not a recurring everyday thing, it's a thing that pops up NOW AND THEN, all it takes literally is for someone to crack a joke....literally any joke no matter how stupid and lame it is...but then everybody laughs at it and eggs a group roasting session.