Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to say when a girl cancels?

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chick just cancelled our lunch date 2.5 hours before we were supposed to meet. No apology but said she's gotta get Xmas shopping done.
How do you handle this? With a cool "ok, have a good one?", or do you point out her appalling lack of organisation and let her know you're not happy?

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next her ass......!!! that is freakin lame.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me I don't even bother calling them out on their garbage. However I remember once when I met a girl at the bar and she agreed to meet me at mcdonalds. Well she said she was on her way then poof next text she says shes at another bar somewhere else in town. I replied with a "LMAO UFS WTF LOL".. later on that night she did stop by my house and I hit it... a month after when we met up again for a coffee she said "you were so mean! I knew UFS meant "you fvcking slvt"!

Calling her out on it will work a bit if she has interest but don't be too mean about it cause that stuff is saved info in someone else's phone...

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say nothing, give it 2 days before you respond.

If she has any interest in you at all, she'll TXT or call you again and be very apologetic.

If not, you are very much disposable to her and should drop her anyway.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if u were really the prize, and the man, and were banging 20 b*tches.. what would your response be, if any?

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Chick just cancelled our lunch date 2.5 hours before we were supposed to meet. No apology but said she's gotta get Xmas shopping done.
How do you handle this? With a cool "ok, have a good one?", or do you point out her appalling lack of organisation and let her know you're not happy?
You make good points. If this were me, I'd say "Hey, no worries, have a great holiday" then never talk to her again. I wouldn't point out anything, not worth your time. She clearly lacks the ability to prioritize, and more importantly, she neither values nor respects your time.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you must respond: "k". But hey, you'll get flaky biitches. Try different stuff out for yourself, see what works and what doesn't. I eventually came to the idea a while ago that less is more, so I will wholeheartedly back no response.

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no apology or I'll make it up to you...all class. She doesnt even deserve a response. She has done you a massive favour.

demezel

Don Juan
Reaction score
3countriesPlan said:
For me I don't even bother calling them out on their garbage. However I remember once when I met a girl at the bar and she agreed to meet me at mcdonalds. Well she said she was on her way then poof next text she says shes at another bar somewhere else in town. I replied with a "LMAO UFS WTF LOL".. later on that night she did stop by my house and I hit it... a month after when we met up again for a coffee she said "you were so mean! I knew UFS meant "you fvcking slvt"!
Aahahaha sh!t that is awesome!!! you made me laugh!!! :crackup: :crackup:
:crackup:

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would give her no response at all, just stay silent. Basically, you should write her off after this and forget about her.

Only reason for you to ever respond to her after this, is if she contacts you again and makes a GRAND gesture to you, showing she TRULY regrets her actions and wants to make it up to you BIG TIME. But that's unlikely...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would text back, "Oh. so you're one of those... OK"

When a woman hears "Oh", she subconsciously knows that a decision has been made about her. "One of those" will get her speculating from now until doomsday as to what exactly it means.

"OK" shows that you are perfectly fine with not seeing her based on her behavior. She feels subtly put down and insecure because she knows that you have grouped her in with less than desireable people. She has been marginalized and devalued and is powerless to launch fake anger at you.

Now that is using texting to your advantage.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My usual response for a canceled date is one simple word: "Okay". This throws them for a loop. They don't know if it's an 'fine, you're gone' okay or an 'it's no problem' okay. It gets them thinking about you and causes emotional fluctuation. Giving a woman an answer that could mean multiple things and then leaving the poor bytch with her imagination is the worst thing you can do to her.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
My usual response for a canceled date is one simple word: "Okay". This throws them for a loop. They don't know if it's an 'fine, you're gone' okay or an 'it's no problem' okay. It gets them thinking about you and causes emotional fluctuation. Giving a woman an answer that could mean multiple things and then leaving the poor bytch with her imagination is the worst thing you can do to her.
Yes, that's good too. I cosign on everything you just said.

My advice is to make sure there is no period on the end.

okay

Is a minimal investment and will seem ethereal to her.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl try to cancel on a lunch date a week back, well technically she tried to "reschedule" at the last minute but I knew she was most likely trying to stall (especially as she didn't even try to give an excuse.)

I simply told her that I couldn't reschedule and I will be very busy for the next few weeks. I also told her that I will be at the agreed location as planned and that she should try to make it or otherwise I'll see her whenever. I had to imply that I wasn't going to be inconvenienced at all if she flaked out. Lo and behold, she did show up.

This sort of behavior is a big reason why when I arrange lunch dates I pick somewhere where I know I won't be put out if the girl flakes and can enjoy my meal alone.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
this verbatium.

this is what I did with my first real grown up GF, and what I did since then

I first met her, she got out of a relationship very soon before i met her. she happily exchange numbers, we had lunch at her job (the mall), i set up a date, she didn't pick up. I can't remvber if i set up another one and she cancelled or not, but I know she told me she still has feelings for her ex, and blah blah blah, ethis that.

I went to her job about a week later while I was doing some shopping and she was happy to see me. I told her look, i'm going to lay it out there. I think you are verpretty and you seem fun, and I would like to take you out. I ujnderstand you just got out of a relainship, and If you don't want to see me I can live wtih that, I'm a big boy. But I'm going to give you one more chance, I'm going to take you out tomorrow night at 7pm to this play, i'llp ick you up at 6:15pm. If for whatever the reason may b e you don't come, you won't hear from me again. I won't be mad, or angry, but i will move on for good.

she called mme at 5pm and told me she was ready.

I use this since and it works, 7-8 out of 10 times.

why?

becuase it shocks the woman from what I have found. most women, expect you to keep setting up dates after dates and put the ball in their court rather to go out or not. they even come to expect the "no response" no response. but a guy coming to them and saying hey, i like you but if you don't do this the way I am tell.ing you to do it again, I'm out. It reeks of confidence, while at the same time reaffirming you are somehow has better **** to do than to wait around for her but at the same time reaffirming that you wouldn't mind seeing her.

and you know what, i've had some women ju tell me point blank "you seem nice, but i am seeing somoene and i don't think that would be a good idea" or i've had some just flake again. but the vast majority of the time.. i've done that probalby 10-12 times, i can only think of 3 that flaked out after. usually most will show up like a good little girl. if hse doesn't call back, you know without a shadow of a doubt she isn't interested

not only did me and that girl out, we had a freakin blast and ended up in my bed naked that night. she still had feelings for him but she was catching feelings for me too and i eventually dated her. she told me a few dates later if i had not done that she never would have probably went out with me, because she was seriously not over her Ex. It wasn't anything I was doing wrong, she just wasn't over him, and she figured "what the hell I will give him a shot"

I havce learned in my ventures with the opposite sex that women come to expect men to basically be non confrontational and non direct in the fear that they may "lose" the woman. Even "players" do this, by avoiding the fact that they are seeing mutiple women. Even though he is seeing more than one woman, he is still an AFC at heart because he doesn't want to lose any of the women by telling them the truth. By being pleasant but firm with a woman it 1. lets her know exactly what you expect from here so there is no miscommunication, 2. lets you not waste time 3. shows her you aren't like most other guys.

Last edited: