Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

off topic maybe but what you all think of Sperm donation

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am fine with it as long as the child is being raised in a traditional marriage. No single moms, no gays. The point of all these medical advancements are to promote life, not to exploit it.

Unfortunately, sperm banks are typically filled with vain reasons to procreate.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you're just doing it for the money, then you're doing it for the wrong reasons. (There's a lot easier and simpler ways to gain a quick $60 bucks). If you feel you are providing to needing couples, than right on. I just don't know if I could handle getting all the phone calls later from an angsty teenage punks demanding to meet their "REAL father". Just seems like it could end up being a huge headache again. Although I have heard that most clinics will keep that information private.

vinkoch

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's for both reasons. To help people have as child and the money. I also. donate plasma for same reasons. The only thing I don't like is not knowing who is mixing my DNA with their own. I don't want someone with bad genetics creating s child with me, or abusive parents.

logicallefty

Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
OP, if you donate sperm in the year 2014 you are crazy.

Have you heard of this and other cases like it? :

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/kansas-sperm-donation/
It should be noted that the man in that case did not go to a sperm bank, he just gave his sperm to some lesbians. The court didn't like it because there was no physician involved. In other words, the government wasn't able to regulate and control the process. So they're making him pay.

If you donate to a sperm bank, can't you retain your anonymity somehow, if you want to?

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vinkoch said:
$60 to give a specimen up to 12 times per month
So you potentially have to go there 12 times for $60. Don't sound like a good deal. You're better off flipping burgers in Mac D.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is that dude the bottom of the DNA barrel.

vinkoch

Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
So you potentially have to go there 12 times for $60. Don't sound like a good deal. You're better off flipping burgers in Mac D.
I didn't explain this well. It's $60/ specimen and you can donate up to 12 times per month. probably an hour per session. That's a good deal. Plasma donation sucks for the money because it takes way too long and pays max $240 per month and I feel like crap afterward bit it's a more noble cause by far

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it stupid, also you should look in the laws of your country, I did heard some country was trying to make the donors to have to pay for being the kid parent in case the kid want plus being forced to know who the kid was in case he wish for,

also you can't control on who will receive your "donation" and how the kid would be educated, if its a couple who can't have kids adopt one.

if you really need money just do a normal job it pay more and not headache in the future, just think you are poor now but in 10 years you work hard and get rich, then court order you spend time with that donation you did 10 years ago, ah and since you are so damn rich you will have to pay for the kid since well you are the parent.

serious i'm all up to do things you are not ashamed and if anyone find out after years it should always something you are or proud of or its normal.