Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Competition and Facebook

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I've noticed, and it kinda boggles my mind a bit... I'm not completely sure why women do it.

When I have multiple women interested in me and I decide to take one on as my GF, the other competing ones end up adding my GF to their Facebook. I keep trying to figure out if there's a purpose to it, and I keep slamming into a wall trying to see it.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
It's to either to stalk your relationship with her, or for them to try and get more information on her to see who you picked over them (cherry pick her weaknesses, flaws, etc.)

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i really think its best to not be associated on facebook with girls you have/are/will be banging.

Unfortunately my current two plates are both facebook friends of mine....not good. I am moving on the LTR track with plate #2 and plate #1 is throwing hail mary's on the regular trying to bang me when I am at the bars etc.

Plate #2 posts a pic from a hike i do with her, i get a text from plate #1 right after fishing for info.

Blah, wish I had never accepted the friends requests. I notice when a girl starts like you more she will 'like' a lot of stuff you put on FB. My sister commented on how she can tell who I am banging just from who starts liking my posts.

Women use that **** for intel like woah. I suppose I use it to gather dirt as well. Its kind of sick, really.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta stop adding chicks to Facebook, it'll stir up way too much gossip and BS. Facebook is the clothesline on which people hang their dirty laundry on.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
You gotta stop adding chicks to Facebook, it'll stir up way too much gossip and BS.
....and how is that a bad thing? Women are addicted to that 5hit, and I actually use my FB to get their hamsters spinning faster. If you use it right, it works really well.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny my main plate, I guess really my gf now, just became friends with me on fb after us dating and banging for four months. I have lots of hot chicks as fb friends - but what she doesn't know is that many if them are distant relatives or related to my ex wife but still keep up with me. I am really not a prolific fb user, just funny pics or occasional check-ins, pics of my kids, etc.

So anyway, now that we are fb friends, P1 takes at least one pic of us everytime we are together and posts it on fb. It think it's her way of "sticking her flag in me".