Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In your opinion, does female high interest hide her true colors?

vinkoch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think eventually someone's anger issues and other core personality flaws will be revealed. Would you say this happens when IL drops or just when they get tired of hiding them and hope you accept them.

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Initially, the hotter ones in particular hide their true feelings (because they are so worshiped by society in general that they need not risk rejection).

This is why you must go after what you want without looking for permission to do so.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
The early stages of a relationship are called limerence.

Look it up.

She's not doing anything that you re not.
Tictac, thanks. That was a new term for me and provided some good reading. Made me think. "You must spread some reputation around..."

Outlaw_

Don Juan
Reaction score
MOTU said:
Tictac, thanks. That was a new term for me and provided some good reading. Made me think. "You must spread some reputation around..."
You stole the words out of my mouth. I've noticed this in the past year & 1/2 since I've been single. I've talked about it with friends. But this just gives me a whole new avenue to research.

You're the man Tictac...repped inded.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I honestly think that a woman's interest level is the most fickle thing on the planet. You have women who hate you that all of a sudden, start flirting with you. Then you have women who have been "in love" and married to you for a decade, that in divorce are trying to slice your neck off.

My approach is to take women who "currently" (as of TODAY) have mild or high enough of interest and just deal with them as long as their fickle a.ss interest is mild or high, as I can usually get out of them the only TRUE value left with any woman and that's sex and companionship. Besides those two things, women are nothing else but a risk management liability in terms of their cost, legal repercussions, potential temporary or permanent STDs, and potential permanent financial damage that they can do to you.

The "book value" of a woman is the lowest it's EVER been in the history of mankind, at least in my opinion.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm....let me give it a shot. All the true Don juans have it right, at first the both of you have the honey moon period in which being in each other's company is almost like being on a drug high. However, we are now older adults and, as men, we can temper out emotions and drown out the noise. Once I do this, you can easily start to pick up on small things here and there (small thing she said that u would normally overlook, small actions, etc..) that u would not have noticed before. You can take those pieces and start to do the math yourself, and before you know it you can have a pretty good read of what the woman is like. But, yes in the beginning it is normally hard to get a good read because they are on their best behavior and you will be brushing aside any minor red flags because of your infatuation. Stay three years and u will definitely have read the woman like a book and have thrown it away in yesterday's garbage