Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pure Example Of Why Men Are Fvcked

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure how many of you heard of this story, this is within the African American community but it appeals to men of ALL races and classes.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/wilkinsburg-mother-charged-endangering-young-son/nhMYD/

So the chick, Dalishia Salter, is on video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb3YujanZiI with text message proof saying she beat the child, doesn't care about the child and SITS the child outside on the porch for the child's daddy to come and get it.

The child's daddy shows up, as you can see on the video, confronts her and she totally from the video could care less about the baby or what happened to the baby. The baby is bruised, beat up, etc.

The cops finally arrest her, but get this, JUST BASED SOLELY ON THE FACT that she SAID the baby's father "hit the child also" the Cops are going to arrest him as well.

Now the baby's father looks to be one of those "thug life" dudes, but the point of this story is how in the hell can she just SAY he did something and the cops go along with it? When she's CLEARLY on video saying she beat the child and left him on the porch through the text messages that were posted.

Guys I'm not sure how many are on this forum, but it's time to get OFF this forum and we need a local base to fight these feminist laws. Screw the "how do I get laid" crap, if you are over the age of 22 and haven't figured how to get a chick wet to get some a.ss, then fvck it, go buy a hooker. We need to shift the focus to putting pressures on CHANGING the Court System, literally any one of us at any time can be a victim....literally all it takes is for a woman to SAY WE DID SOMETHING.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Brad,

Got it, it's just too many fishy things here for me. Yes, the guy seems to be one of those thug deadbeat baby fathers in some fashion, but the video clearly showed that the woman had the baby on the porch unattended with marks all over it. So why would the cops take ANYTHING that she said seriously?

Then, how does a TV fall on a baby and leave two black eyes? If a TV fell on that baby it would be dead.

The Father in this case isn't the best example of an honorable dad in my opinion, but this case just shows that despite how LOW the credibility of a woman is, she can still say you "did something to her or the baby" and the police actually give her credibility. I just don't get it.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Had someone I know, LOCKED up by his niece with a fake DV call saying he beat her. Police showed up, no marks on her, but he had marks on HIM showing she bit him and even at one point she tried pulling a knife on him.

He stayed in jail for about 9 days and got out, but was going to stay in for 2 weeks until his court date had he not been bailed out. The niece is not pressing charges, she just wanted to put him in jail.

But the moral of this story is that..... ALL IT TOOK WAS A CALL TO THE COPS BY HER SAYING HE BEAT HER, THE COPS SHOWED UP NO QUESTIONS, AND ARRESTED HIM. No evidence, no bruises, no marks, no shyt.

How guys are not outraged over this and are hanging around talking about how to get laid, is beyond me. Do you guys NOT realize that at any moment, a woman can say you BEAT her and get you put in jail for a week? Do you not realize that's the law? When someone reports a DV, the cops show up and arrest the person no questions asked. That's the damn law, but no male is outraged about this shyt but me?

- About $2,000 spent on a lawyer
- A week in jail give or take
- Potentially could go to jail for a long period if she keeps the lie going in Court
- Lost of job
- Criminal record so now you can't GET another job

This shyt is serious. I'm just learning more about these laws and I'm paranoid as hell, and kind of just fvcking bewildered because as big as this forum is, there's nobody discussing this. The conversations are on stupid shyt like "Am I a pvssy for how I texted her back," or "Should I be an a.sshole or a nice guy?" I mean guys come on, I'm not trying to be a DYCK here but I want you guys to get OUTRAGED over this shyt and join me in the fight to try and change these laws. I can't fvcking do this as ONE GUY, I need an army of guys behind me in PROTEST.

ladiesgod

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity. I feel you bro. America is fuccED up. I'm sure theres forums for topics luke this. This is a forum for other topics like "Am I a wuss for sucking pu $$ y juice from a straw?". I well know the balance of the so called justice scale is not in my favor. I also know not to fucc with chicks who show signs to do sh1t like this. I know how not to get that deeply involved with a chick where it would get to a point of fighting. I have neices. They dont over and I keep a distant relationship. Some situations can be avoided some not. Point is now being older Ive learned how to complely avoid these situations or women who could cause them. This forum helps me KEEP that mentality. Dom Juan doesnt get into fights witb hoes.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about Hope Solo beating her nephew and half-sister? Where is the outrage? Where is the public outcry? Fems are touting her as a "strong woman" instead of a "domestic abuser."

logicallefty

Reaction score
I have been a victim of this.

Was arrested for domestic battery in 2009. 16 yo "Step son" gouged both of my eyes with his fingers and I had two black eyes. Ex "wife" put her hands around my neck and choked me, so in my attempt to get free, I bit her thumb. Left a blood blister on her thumb, THATS IT. Neither he or she got arrested, just me. It was dropped immediately though.

Was arrested again in 2012. Ex punched me in the nose and I had blood coming out of my nose as well as blood on the side of it from where I was actually cut on the outside of my hose from her punch. She alleged I choked her which I didn't. She didn't have a single mark on her. The police took pictures of her neck and my nose and printed them in black and white and the State gave them to the Judge. On the black and white ones the damage on my nose was played way down while the smears on the paper made it look that there COULD be a mark on her neck. I had to fight with the Sheriff's office HARD to get colored photos, and a copy of the 911 audio which was completely fake sounding and contridicted what she told the police. When I finally got the colored pictures and the 911 audio, the evidence was very clear on what happened, and it was dropped.

Welcome to America.