Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Womanase --- When a girl calls a guy a Fag/Gay/Queer....;

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I have heard many things that pook has womanse to are are language.. but I was surprised when I heard a girl call a guy they were friends.. by the way .. A faggot..

and then another day this girl at school talks to 2 guys .. both nice and friendly ..

Joe hotter then the other one and the one that flirts with her

Sam the other one is a dorkish AFC

well she is making fun of them on a piece of paper .. and she writes .

Joe is a faggot..

Sam likes it up the butt.......

What do girls think when they say that do they actually disrespect them in a unconcious way..

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting situation...

I see it like this, if Joe is straight and She says "Joe is a faggot" what she really means is Joe nexted her, she does not meet Joe's standards and she's hurt.

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to consider the context of the situation.

I was seeing this girl for a while, and being that I'm pretty witty, she would often be at a loss for words when verbally sparring with me. The times when she felt most dumbfounded she would ALWAYS say out LOUD, "You FAGGOT!!! You're SOOOO gay, you know that?! You're such a FAG!". I would jsut laugh at her, bust on her a bit more, then bring her close and give her a kiss. We'd always end up having great sex after those types of exchanges.

She called me a fag cause she knows that to guys, that's one of the worst things you can say. And by saying it loud, she was trying to embarrass me. She couldn't respond with something witty so she reverted to name calling. But I understood what was really going on and kept the pressure up. And as I said, it always lead to a great time afterward.

If a girl calls you a fag cause she's just being a biotch, that's a different story.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember one girl I met, we had a very heavy makeout session, but I just wasnt feeling it, she even offered me to come over one night and I declined ( i had another prospect)

I told a few guy friends about her, and how I didnt feel any chemistry

Later I found she was telling her girlfriends that I am gay.lol

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer: u have to consider the context of the situation...She called me a fag cause she knows that to guys, that's one of the worst things you can say. And by saying it loud, she was trying to embarrass me. She couldn't respond with something witty so she reverted to name calling.
True, context is very important when you hear a woman call a straight guy a faggot. It might be due to anger, playfullness or confusion...

Toot86, don't overanalze this.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Because women are *****es.

Lol,i'm a class at school right now.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Some women just can't handle being rejected. Therefore, they call the guy gay to gloss over the fact that he just wasn't interested in her.

Believe me, I've seen it happen alot. If a guy isn't "digging" a girl, some will pull the "gay" card. In reality, they're just obnoxious *****es who can't believe some guy didn't want them.

P.S. Don't even respond to it, they're just looking for attention.

Sleeper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGD
This is the only term some girls know to use for AFC or Wussy.
Nope. This one comes from the 'manipulative b1tch' file I think. I'll admit, I've been known to call guys 'pretty' when they bug me. (sorry. When I run out of one liners.) The best one is 'awww... you're such a nice boy!' then sit back and watch the fireworks. (or at least the sarcastic look)

In short - it's the only thing that almost guarantees a reaction, and makes you come back and keep talking to us.. did it to my current guy once (and only once) he said, "nuh-huh honey" then sang a la Michael Jackson "I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it!".....in the middle of the pub.
(So yeah, the guy who said women are b1tches was right, and usually it's a sh1t test.)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am assuming that she wrote it to another chick.
i think that she wants the other chick to believe it and not to consider going out with them. the ewww factor.
that way she still has a chance at landing one of them.