Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sosuave and emotional disconnect

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow' can't believe it's already been a year since I last posted.
I think the last one was about a chink in my social game and a really bad lay which led to a whole sidetracked issue on sexual performance or should I say lack of performance on my part.
Anyway as the saying goes 'practice makes perfect' and I eventually got back on track through a long drawn out process of elimination. As for social, getting out and about amongst the people quickly restored the majority of the problem.

I think one of the issues I had was losing sight of who I was and what I stood for. I let certain strong character traits slide a little and it was making a massive difference to my social game. Now adjusted I am finding it a hundred times easier with women in general again. Within ten minutes I am now in either 'bang' or 'wants a relationship' territory.
The truth is now I have women left, right and center. The problem is I don't really give a fluck. Even with the hottest of chicks- I'm already bored after one lay.
At some point I just stopped connecting with people altogether. While they are forming strong connections with me. I've probably broken a few too many women for the next poor sod.

Is it knowing too much of what goes on behind the curtain?

Realistically I have it pretty good. Business is doing well. Women are flocking in droves. But selfish me always wanting more :rolleyes:

Maybe its just an age thing as I have noticed a few other similar threads.
Or maybe this is just the price of getting what I wanted out of sosuave?

Ok rant over
Anything interesting been going on round here over the past year?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude stop being weird, these forums are all about getting your emotions in control. Don't be so weak minded as to think this is a problem. You're growing into a man that makes decisions with his brain and not his emotions. This is a good thing.

Those childhood days of infatuations are over. Time to take control of yourself man. Embrace it.

And at 38 years old... it's definitely time.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
Dude stop being weird, these forums are all about getting your emotions in control. Don't be so weak minded as to think this is a problem. You're growing into a man that makes decisions with his brain and not his emotions. This is a good thing.

Those childhood days of infatuations are over. Time to take control of yourself man. Embrace it.

And at 38 years old... it's definitely time.
The emotions have been under control for years thats not the problem. But you do this long enough and it all becomes a little robotic. I know it won't be popular but I will say that cutting out all emotion becomes a dangerous thing when coming into the end game imo. There are repercussions when you do this long enough. And while it sounds like a good thing, I'd disagree and say my personal development in this area has hit the wall. Yes it worked for me for a long time but without driving yourself to each new level of growth, you get stuck in a rut.
Yes it's a weird post, but I have no qualms when looking for advice on this board. Knowing it may help a lurker or two with a similar problem.
Thankyou for the advice, I can be a bit of a rambler and not get to the specifics of the problem

logicallefty

Reaction score
Hithard, I am with Splacker it sounds to me like you are doing fine. Isn't this much better now than going back to days when it was all about your emotions, and you ooozed insecurity? OK I don't know you and maybe you never went through that. I only speak in general; most of us have. I think the place you are now is where you want to be.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you are experiencing is natural, the results of having bounty in your life for the first time. The next step is to keep what you have and add other qualities to it, service to others, active membership in a community, spiritual awareness. Those things will also benefit you in the money and women departments, but that isn't why you do them. What you are feeling is the realization that there is much more to life than women and money, that those things are important, but far from the whole. Take this as practical, active advice, rather than new agey hot air. Find others who need your help and time, learn about the community where you live and where you can fit in. If you are like me, you will find that past a point, busting your ass at a charity event for a weekend brings just as much satisfaction as banging a new chick. YMMV of course. Good luck.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
What you are experiencing is natural, the results of having bounty in your life for the first time. The next step is to keep what you have and add other qualities to it, service to others, active membership in a community, spiritual awareness. Those things will also benefit you in the money and women departments, but that isn't why you do them. What you are feeling is the realization that there is much more to life than women and money, that those things are important, but far from the whole. Take this as practical, active advice, rather than new agey hot air. Find others who need your help and time, learn about the community where you live and where you can fit in. If you are like me, you will find that past a point, busting your ass at a charity event for a weekend brings just as much satisfaction as banging a new chick. YMMV of course. Good luck.
Yes, this is more the situation and the direction I have been heading. I've been doing pickup for a while, probably flucked myself out two years back. And imo at this stage guys either saddle up into an ltr or begin to expand the more spiritual/community minded side of things. There always needs to be a progression plan to ensure you are constantly moving forward and not getting stuck in a rut. Never think that just because you have attained women,money and skillset that you can now coast. Personal development should not stop.

Time is my greatest enemy. The years slip by a lot easier then I seem to remember.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way I've heard it put " life is like a roll of toilet paper, it goes faster as you get to the end"