Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think about trailer park women?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this article and it got me thinking ...

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/breakout/hot-new-investment-tip--trailer-parks--170355874.html

It sounds like a woman living in a trailer park might just be super frugal - an character asset in a wife. But it seems that all but the most psychologically imbalanced cheapskate women would not want to live there because of the stigma.

As for myself, every woman living in trailer park that I or my bachelor friends have ever known were single mothers. I remember one of my friends going to pick one up for a date, and when he got there, there were 4 toddlers running around with the place so disheveled that even a messy college student would have been embarrassed. He ended up banging her anyway. :crazy:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one of the hottest women i know and have ever met lives in a trailer park. she does or did meth, she is 25 and has a 4 year old, but good god she's hot as balls. half indian half white. \

and truth be told if i were single, i would not actively make a move on her but i she came at me i'd tear her ass up lol, trailer park, single mom be damned.

just goes to show the hypocrisy of dating.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't just look at the financial implications of living in a place like that. Truth is that a trailer costs almost the same as an apartment in the same condition. So the "trailer park" thing is all about where someone sees themselves socially.

It's not just frugal people, it's people that accept a lower social placement in life. They will behave in a way that is congruent with their social placement.

Theft
Substance abuse
sexual promiscuity
cheating
sickness and disease
mental health issues

The only time I ever even heard of a person with parasites was from a trailer park FYI...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
one of the hottest women i know and have ever met lives in a trailer park. she does or did meth, she is 25 and has a 4 year old, but good god she's hot as balls. half indian half white.
This is one of the things I've noticed. All that meth, keeps the girls thin. A lot of poor girls can't afford to eat too much, keeps the girls thin. Which, as we all know, makes them hotter. Hotter than the rich fatties anyway. A lot of hot girls, or at least doable, in the poverty class.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl is skinny but she's more athletic skinny than just rail then musterd and crackers for dinner skinny lol

she's about 5'7 120. she's been clean long enough to put some healthy weight on.. what like 3 years now. but she sitll has a kid and still lives in a trailer park. but she's a total smoke show.

i would in no way marry her but i'd rail the dog **** out of her if i were single lol. my wife even thinks she's hot.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
this girl is skinny but she's more athletic skinny than just rail then musterd and crackers for dinner skinny lok.
All that meth gives them plenty of energy to exercise :)

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wouldn't date a Ghetto chic don't date a trailer park chic. They are cut from the same cloth. Lower class, dysfunctional and amoral. How do I know? Dated both. The style was different but the behavior was the same. Trash is trash.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I struggled so hard with pretty much this same subject, "The problems of dating women in a lower financial class than I am". (Ghetto, trailer, etc)

I am 40 with a slightly above average income, financially stable. Over the years I have dated many women who lived in trailer parks, ghettos, etc. and were what most people would consider "in poverty".

I have never had any problem being seen with them in public, dating them, introducing them to my family/friends, etc. In other words, I do not see myself as a better person than they are.

HOWEVER, what I can tell you is that what you run into will be the woman always picking at you for money. "I can't pay my phone bill this month" or "I don't have enough money for gas". I guess what I am saying is, if she is poor, be prepared for her to try to start to drag you down with her. You may not notice it right away, but it will knaw at ya if you let it.

I used to let these women take advantage of me but I don't now. I am dating a women now who actually did live in a trailer when I first met her. We have had many fights over money, and I have learned to put my foot down. If I lend her $5.00 I make her pay it back, and I don't give in when she says "You are such an a**hole you know I am short on cash you have a good job why can't you just let me have the $5.00". My response every time is "Sorry, I'm not a bank. I loan, you pay back". Good luck man.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually a woman's stability or living situation doesn't matter to most guys mainly if we are looking for something casual

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
according to Australian Guru Alex Coulson, some skinny trailer park guy, who he deemed a loser, ended up scoring a lot of hotties even though he lived in a trailer park