Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl dating problems

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i was talking to a good looking female friend of mine. She is legit cute. Thin, pretty face etc. Her friends are also cute. She was telling me that her single friends complain all the time and are afraid of dating. She was explaining to me that her friends say that guys dont text back or they will stop texting you out of the blue. Its gotten to the point that her friends dont enjoy dating.

I remember when she used to complain to me about her dating problems ( i am in the major friendzone i know).

1.)Most of it revolved either about a guy texting/calling too little and her not wanting to text him for fear of her looking too needy.

2.)Or the rare guy that went waaayyy overboard and become obsessed with her.
My question to you is are we as men starting to become too afraid of looking desperate that guys are going too far in the opposite direction. She told me that she wants a happy medium of calling/ texting vs no call and no text. I have found that once you get burned with oneitis you go way to the extreme of minimal contact with other girls. Sometimes i think this hampers my connection with girls that would otherwise have liked a middle ground. I wonder how many girls i lost by playing it too cool by phone. Dating for both genders is one big balance between showing interest vs not being needy. Its very hard to get it right.

In the manosphere we think its a good thing to err on the side of being too unavailable. But im starting to wonder if this is just as bad as being too clingy. Especially with average to cute girls. The super hot ones live in a different reality but what if the rules are different for just regular cute girls.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1.)Most of it revolved either about a guy texting/calling too little and her not wanting to text him for fear of her looking too needy.

a) she was chasing a guy with bf or married guy. basically he is alfa and pumped and dumped her..she is crying now basically

2.)Or the rare guy that went waaayyy overboard and become obsessed with her.

a) After attempt one, this time she chooses to fulfil her emotional side and chooses a beta chump, she gets burned here again.

overall she will prefer choosing guy1 over guy2 , its more fun chasing that alpha