Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Valuable Lessons I've Learned

crossfitter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been on this site for a few years now and have a few things to say. I'm no master but I have learned a few things from reading many of the articles (thanks!) and going out there and implementing it. Yes there are some EXTREMELY harsh views on here and they will help you internalize the reality that vast majority of women are selfish, ego seeking individuals who care nothing about honor or "word is bond."

I have slept with 70+ women and a vast majority have come in the past few months/year after using a combination of this site and willpower. I can walk into any situation and find a women, and more likely than not be having sex with her that day/night or a few days later. Women will take off their wedding ring in front of me, give their number in front of their BF, take me to the bathroom in the bar and F%# me right there, only to meet her husband later that night. I have been blessed with good looks and an athletic build. None of this is to brag, just helping those guys that haven't full accepted the truth of a fairy tale childhood that a woman will love you and only you. Some of my best friends wives/GFs are still trying to get with me behind the "love of their life."

With that being said, enjoy them!! Stop hating them because they will feel your anger and resentment before you even say a word. Women are more sensitive then any of us can even begin to comprehend. Accept them as they are, appreciate them, but never put them on a pedestal or let her be the center of your universe. Find out what she was like as a kid! Be genuinely curious about her as an individual and this will open many doors. Give her a revelation on something about her she may have never known about herself and she will do anything for you!

Enjoy the present moment you are experiencing with her but NEVER NEVER lose your cool no matter what kind of $hit she pulls. Imagine a wild animal attacking you while walking through a forest, would you fault the animal for acting on instinct? This applies to women and they are acting out of instinct so there is no reason to take whatever she does as an attack against you. If she begins to add more problems than good in your life, next. It's that simple, there is no such thing as "The One" or the last chica in the world, she's just another man's problem now.

"Tropic Thunder" has a point in the movie where you never go full "retard." Just quoting a movie but the same applies to women, never go full "@$$hole." Tease her, call her names, make fun of her accent, touch her, just get her feeling all kinds of emotions while ALWAYS being sexual but don't be a full @$$hole to her. It is vulnerable and UNBELIEVABLY ATTRACTIVE to women to own that you want to have $ex with her but are completely ok if it doesn't happen.

Your life, your passion, your mission, should ALWAYS take precedence over any woman. It can be woodworking, fishing, working out, just about anything but make sure something is more valuable to your life than women! Video games are not a passion.

ACCEPT YOURSELF, LOVE YOURSELF, LOVE YOUR LIFE!!! When you realize that the problems you deal with are nothing compared to children wondering if they will eat, or people unsure if they will be killed for no valid reason, you have a beautiful life! Take each moment and enjoy the smallest of experiences, it will move mountains on your viewpoint of life.

This brings me to my next point that NO amount of reading, studying, practicing contrasts to REAL EXPERIENCE. I spent way too much time reading and not doing anything about it. Talk to women, why do you think they spend a vast majority of their life looking at beauty magazines, how to look younger, fashion, etc... They want to be talked to by you, flirted with by you, and led by you. Take the lead and talk to her. Go out get rejected, it's the ONLY way to get better. Start small, just aim at getting her name. You can never fail, you can only practice and get better each day!

WORKOUT, WORKOUT, WORKOUT! Learn to eat right and bust up that gym, a solid physique triggers that "I wanna f him" instinct.

Anti Dump said it perfectly, "what's your number?" Get her number, take the lead, grab a drink or two with her, and see what happens. If she flakes, so f-ing what?! Go out and find another girl.

Hope this helps just one guy to have a better, more fulfilling life, and realize LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!!

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Valuable world view. But question....have you ever done a porta potty on one of these gals you so whole heatedly accept?

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, 70+?? That's up there.

Good post though and I agree on all points. Gaming women isn't as complicated as we make it out to be sometimes. Play the cards you are dealt and play them well, get out there and practice and it will get easier.

Like you I've been blessed with good looks, but I also had major self confidence and resentment issues for a long time. You are right, they can smell those things a mile away, and it really killed my success. Once I got some experience and started to relax, things got a lot easier.

Question for you though: have you ever told your buddies their wives have tried to get with you? That'd be a tough spot to be in.

crossfitter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Night-Hawk - No but I like where your heads at lol! They are all sisters.

Colossus - Thanks, appreciate your advice! Told my good friend about it, he just laughed and continued talking. Definitely a rough spot!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crossfitter said:
Give her a revelation on something about her she may have never known about herself and she will do anything for you!
Could you give an example or two of this? It sounds interesting, but I'm not entirely sure what you mean.

Also, to what extent do you think you are "gaming" these wives of your friends, flirting or being sexual? I take it you don't turn off the charm any when you deal with them?

crossfitter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko - It's hard to explain but easiest way would be to give her a new interpretation to something that has happened in her past as a child or letting "her be seen." The younger crowd (18-23) is not ideal for this but still works for me sometimes. I know I've hit something when the Bambi in headlights look comes out.

Unsure of what it is, but I treat all woman the same. Definitely no kino with friend's gfs or wives, minimal flirting, and as far as sexuality goes it's something I can't stop.