Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are worshipped in society, is it still ways to conquer the woman?

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Is it still ways to conquer woman? This part doesn't make sense to me. Did you mean "are there still ways to conquer the woman?"

Icegreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Disregard them and gain wealth. If you do find a good woman, beat up the sides and move on to the next one. I see women as extremely manipulated by the media and consumer products. They are extremely inferior thinkers in my opinion. How many of them have invented something that changed humanity for the good - none. Well, I guess that one gal did back in the 1960s - DNA structure analysis.
Disregard them, keep a few on the side for sex, don't marry them, adopt a kid, and gain wealth.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conquer yourself. The more victories you attain, the sweeter you see the once soured fields of old.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Night-hawk said:
Conquer yourself. The more victories you attain, the sweeter you see the once soured fields of old.
Poetry on SS. Surreal stuff.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think that women are generally worshiped in society. Guys want pvssy and eye candy. That’s not worship, that’s desire for pleasure. All the guys out there that force themselves on women and the ones that beat them; they’re obviously not worshiping women.

Guys are the real prize and always have been. You never see hoards of guys chasing female pop stars but you always see hoards of women chasing male pop stars. Look at the videos of the girls going crazy over, say the Beatles. They are stirred up into a frenzy not unlike holy rollers full of the holy spirit.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Icegreen said:
Disregard them and gain wealth. If you do find a good woman, beat up the sides and move on to the next one. I see women as extremely manipulated by the media and consumer products. They are extremely inferior thinkers in my opinion. How many of them have invented something that changed humanity for the good - none. Well, I guess that one gal did back in the 1960s - DNA structure analysis.
Actually there are plenty.

Icegreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkbeat said:
Actually there are plenty.
Plenty of female social activists who reshaped society. Did they shape it into something beneficial? F*ck no, lol

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...stop giving a shıt about their opinions.

ositosucio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Icegreen said:
Disregard them, keep a few on the side for sex, don't marry them, adopt a kid, and gain wealth.

you speak the truth sir.:up:

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you can conquer the woman but you have to be able to f/ck her mind, whatever that means. Mind**** her and she is yours, I have seen guys pimping on foot with this method.

DJ SO STEVE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beta males worship women, alpha males don't.
Seeing the way you asked this questions it implies you worship women yourself.

The more established you are the more women will worship you.
This is a man's world.

We shouldn't even be having this conversation.

PRAGMATIST

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine if guys wore makeup...see makeup is basically a lie as it does not show the true face. So mostly your attracted to the face paint, as any guy knows once he sees his girl without makeup for the first time. Its an unfair advantage women use. Keep remembering to see past the hair and make up and youll have game mastered. Use some of the tricks women use back against them..I wouldnt suggest makeup, but spend money on your clothes and if you want to, on your hair etc...because women are just as much suckers as men are when it comes to the superficial. Its why pimps dress like pimps, it "attracts" women.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am seeing this constantly here in Australia and I believe this is pretty much the same as the Anglosphere in general, the quality of women isn't measuring up to the quality of the men. I see this particularly with the gym I go to, it is so glaringly obvious that you have guys who really put in the effort to look after their bodies, seldom do I see the equivalent quality of women in the gym. This seems more common particularly amongst the younger ones.