Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time to give her up for good?

The-Junk

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

First post for me.

A little background on me;
29 years old
Girls I slept with - 22
Dishes currently spinning - 2
Time since last bang - 2 1/2 months (ouch)
Last reltionship - 5 years just ended 2 1/2 months ago (happily)

So I plan on posting here a lot which is why I thought I'd introduce myself that way. Before I get started I feel obliged to thank everyone who posts on this site.. I am still fresh out of a LTR and finding hard to get back out there, I discovered this forum a few days ago and already it has opened my eyes to the fact that I know almost nothing about woman. So now onto my question, I promise I won't make you guys read all that again haha.

Ok so currently spinning two dishes. One is a solid 7 the other is a solid 8. Both girls approached me first ( warning signs?). This post is about the second girl (the 8). She contacted me initially, she got my phone number through asking other people. She sent me a text message introducing herself and saying she was "intrigued" by me. She is 21 years old but mature for her age. We have pretty much nothing in common except we both like movies and sush. She's more the type to just want to stay in and watch netflix, where I'm the type to want to to socialize with friends. We've seen each other 7 times now, but I still can't close the deal (hesitation?) we've kissed several times and a heavy makeout session including everything but actual sex. The problem when I ask her to join me for an activity (dinner, movie etc) she seems to either avoid answering or she just waits and answers back when it's obviously too late wih an excuse like she fell asleep or her friend came over. I've freezing her out lately which works perfectly by the way. I'll freezer her out for only about 12-15 hours and then she'll texting me again, she even sent me a photo (not snap chat but actual photo!) of her in the bath tub. Should I continue to let her control the relationship just to "hopefully" sleep wih her or should I maintain my self respect and just move on. You guys been in this situation before? Oh I almost forgot afte my last freeze out (yesterday) she ended up texting me at 10 pm saying a friend of hers came by and gave her flowers.... I mean wtf would she just tell me that randomly. My response was "well that was nice of him" to which she responded " yeah it was really sad, they were for me, anyways have a goodnight" and I said " yeah I get it, goodnight".

Thank-you for reading my post. Flame away I got tough skin.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's throwing some chum in the water to get you profess your undying love for her before she'll give up the poon.
Keep her on the backburner and read the threads on here an LMR (Last Minute Resistance) and ASD (Anti Slut Defence).
If she still won't put out and continues playing games, just next her.

And welcome to the forums!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Minimize contact and going out and see what happens. It can go two ways: it can skyrocket her attraction because she things she's losing you, or the whole thing can get colder because it sure isn't getting any hotter.

The-Junk

Reaction score
UPDATE!!

Ok... So... First of all it's my birthday today.. Just turned 30!

I took your guys advice after reading tons of threads here, and used freeze out and minimize contact to absolute zero. Well... It worked she kept messaging me randomly even set me a video of her dog playing with a bone of some reason.

On Saturday I was at home hanging out with a FWB that has been fizzling out a bit lately when I got a text around 6:00 pm from the girl I was freezing out to come see her. So I got up said goodbye to my FWB and left her at my house which was a **** move but I did it anyway (my roommate was there to keep her company anyways). After I got to the other girls house we took her dog for a walk then went out for sushi. She was going to a concert that night so I told her I was going to leave so she would have time to get ready. She said "you don't have to leave, just hang out while I get ready". I felt like that would be so beta of me to sit there while she gets ready to go hang out with other people. I politely said no and left. Can't help thinking I may have a missed an opportunity for sex... I really need help with signal reading.

When I got home I actually had the nerve to call my FWB to see if she wanted to go out for a drink at a bar. She was extremely pissed and I could sense major jealousy! Needless to say we didn't hang out, I practiced some guitar and went to bed early which I didn't mind. The next day I patched things u with my FWB pretty easily actually. I acted total beta saying I was sorry and all that. But, to be honest I was kindve scared of losing her friendship more then the "benefits".

Lesson learned - FWB's deserve respect (as do all woman). I treated my friend pretty badly that night, got too caught up in the game.

I am still freezing out the other girl, to be honest my IL in her has dropped to almost zero.

Thanks for reading,

sharonblay

Reaction score
Don't worry. You wont get destroyed, you will eventually get tired of all the garbage and leave. Or maybe you can actually deal with it and you are not just another guy in the list, but that is very unlikely. Good luck!

The-Junk

Reaction score
Update!!

Just when I was losing faith in the whole "game", once again I have been reminded of just how powerful your guys' advice can be.

If you read my latest post in this thread, you will see that I was going to freeze out one of my plates who has been acting pretty flaky.

Well....... I did just that. It has literally been almost a month with no contact. So long that I forgot about this person completely.

Until today, when out of a blue I get a message from her saying "sorry I haven't texted in a while, I've been stupid busy, lets do something soon".

I responded by telling her I was busy this weekend (the truth), and she should contact me during the week. I have no idea how to read any of this or how to move forward.

I just have to say thanks to you guys again, I have been reading this forum every two days or so and have learned a lot. I literally owe any of my success since my breakup to you guys.

I can't wait until I know enough to provide some valuable advice to other men, until then I'll keep moving forward and experimenting.

Thanks guys.....