Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

C)8 blocked by another girl?

Niterider450

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was gaming a hb8 early 20's red head in front of a gas station today and she seemed very interested. Well the chic that works there a hb6 that I practice on opens at the door and says quit hitting on paying customers, The hot redhead's interest quickly changes after that. Any ideas how to salvage it with the redhead?

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Niterider450 said:
Any ideas how to salvage it with the redhead?
What do you mean? Are you still with the redhead at the gas staition waiting for a response for us? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah wtf is up with dat?? You have another meetup planned with the redhead? If so, just game her like you would've done if this "incident" never happened.

And next time some fugly hoe tells you not to hit on bytchez, just come back with: "You jealous?" or tell the girl you're hitting on: "Don't mind her, she's just jealous..."

Niterider450

Don Juan
Reaction score
El Suave said:
What do you mean? Are you still with the redhead at the gas staition waiting for a response for us? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
lol Just left.

Niterider450

Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
Yeah wtf is up with dat?? You have another meetup planned with the redhead? If so, just game her like you would've done if this "incident" never happened.

And next time some fugly hoe tells you not to hit on bytchez, just come back with: "You jealous?" or tell the girl you're hitting on: "Don't mind her, she's just jealous..."
I will try that thanks.