Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should've done this from the start

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating. Whipped up a quick jerk profile on match.com last night. Today I already have broads emailing me.

Plates are spinning and b1tches are grinning, and the whole time I'm in my slippers scratching my balls. Beats getting stuck in traffic in the hopes of maybe running into an attractive woman.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh yes, beginners luck. You will soon find that it still requires work. Not saying its not a good tool, but actually getting these chicks on a date and having her look like her photos is a whole 'nother challenge.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheeks said:
Online dating. Whipped up a quick jerk profile on match.com last night. Today I already have broads emailing me.

Plates are spinning and b1tches are grinning, and the whole time I'm in my slippers scratching my balls. Beats getting stuck in traffic in the hopes of maybe running into an attractive woman.
Getting messages means ZERO. Let us know when you meet them and bang them. Don't get excited over messages you have done nothing yet. Setting up yourself for disappointment.

Not saying you can't do it, I met my wife online and had many others from it but I mastered the online game it took time and I saved every piece of information talking about online game for years. I could have written a book.

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
Getting messages means ZERO. Let us know when you meet them and bang them. Don't get excited over messages you have done nothing yet. Setting up yourself for disappointment.

Not saying you can't do it, I met my wife online and had many others from it but I mastered the online game it took time and I saved every piece of information talking about online game for years. I could have written a book.

In your estimation, what are the best resources out there on how to play the online game? I read Heartiste regularly but he doesn't get into it that much. Krauser is all about day game and I just don't have the time. So if there's anything else out there let me in on it.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheeks said:
In your estimation, what are the best resources out there on how to play the online game? I read Heartiste regularly but he doesn't get into it that much. Krauser is all about day game and I just don't have the time. So if there's anything else out there let me in on it.
Just do a search on this site I have posted of online game already. I also got most of it through this site siftng through 10-15 year old threads all the online game you need was posted here back in the day. Should still be here assuming they haven't deleted old threads.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I searched and it seems the information has been deleted from this site. Probably so the MODS can use it without getting busted through a google search.

Anyone who wants it PM me a email address I will send it over.