Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl with a boyfriend that wants me to chase after her

ClearBlueWater

Reaction score
Couple months ago, I noticed a girl in my gym with a cute and an intimidating face, went up, said hi, said hi back and asked me my name. Seemed very friendly so I flirted, teased her and she seemed to like that.
Added her on FB and she accepted (couldn't get her digits cause I never saw again)
Chatted her up on FB, she was quick, responsive and very flirty. I didn't waste much time shooting **** so I went down to asking her out.

Just so you know:
She gave me her number when I didn't even ask for it.
I've told her I wanted to kiss her, eat her lol things like that.
She never told me that she had a current boyfriend until I called her out on her ****y/hard to get behavior and asked her if she had a bad past relationship.
I've always played real cool, I didn't let my emotions go out of control or anything like that. EVER. (Nor does she!)
She does initiate texting.
I've run into her only a few times in the gym and she comes running to say hi, smiles and her face lights up like a christmas tree and she's told me she wanted to talk more (makes a sad face) even when I said I had to go.

When I asked her out, her responses were:

- Hahah so I'm going to say no right now :p
- hahah I have absolutely no time :p
- You're giving up asking me out so soon? You have to develop better convincing skills and try working a little harder (WWWTTFFFFF!!!)
- If you really want to take me out, I want to test you first. Let's check your persistence. :)cuss: )
- Ask me on the weekend, If I'm free, I'll come.
- What If I didn't tell you I had a boyfriend and what if I didn't have a boyfriend (cause I said I didn't want to go out with her cause she has a boyfriend)
- You're not putting any effort. I'm not going to put any effort, I don't have to. My boyfriend put the effort to get me, so did I to get him.
- I'm going to go out with you soon, not sure when but I will. (WTF)

I finally had to say I thought I'd put enough effort, so it was time for me to leave her alone. So she said "haha really? Don't worry your efforts are going to pay off soon :p" I said let's see and stopped there.
She reached out to me on text a week later and said what's up. I usually never say a boring "nothing much"
I said, "oh nothing really, just fighting evil, hunting for food and making love to a woman, just the usual, you know :p What's up with you?"
(NO REPLY)
Been three weeks now. I haven't hit her up either and I haven't seen her around in the gym.

What's going on here? I've dated/smashed many in the past but I really haven't come across a girl like this. Is she playing hard to get? I haven't reached out to her again cause I'm being a man and I'm holding on to my word "I'll leave you alone".

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is about as cut and dried attention wh0ring as it gets.
She throws a bit of chum in the water every now and then just to keep the sharks circling but she'll never jump in the water.
I'd keep your interactions only at the gym and keep it short but courteous.
She sounds like the kind of bytch who'll call you out on your flakey behaviour but just give her your winningest smile, crack a joke and be on your way.
She's establishing herself as the prize and keeps offering hoops for you to jump through but you've done well to pull back and flip the script.
Keep it up and don't get sucked back in unless she makes a firm offer to go on a date. Even then she'll flake and that's when you go full NC.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Clear cut attention wh0ring! Get rid of her unless you like being a friend aka beta orbiter.

Case closed. Exit my courtroom.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ClearBlueWater said:
I said, "oh nothing really, just fighting evil, hunting for food and making love to a woman, just the usual, you know :p What's up with you?"
(NO REPLY)
When you said this... You blew it. Telling her your "making love" to a woman that's not her and you beeen trying to pull her interest in? You just labeled yourself as a player. Not only that she said she was gunna test you.. She did.. You failed.. She's gone.

WHY would you announce to her the above quote?... THAT turned her off right there.

NEXT.

Epi

lostinwoods

Reaction score
Epimanes said:
When you said this... You blew it. Telling her your "making love" to a woman that's not her and you beeen trying to pull her interest in? You just labeled yourself as a player. Not only that she said she was gunna test you.. She did.. You failed.. She's gone.

WHY would you announce to her the above quote?... THAT turned her off right there.

NEXT.

Epi
i think Ur wrong Epimanes
he said what he always says nothing different
it's not like they were married or someth.
the problem : SHE IS AN ATTENTION B###
but i must say it can be a lot of fun playing with her keepin her on a leash.
ClearBlueWater if U really don't care about her i suggest: text her ,call her ,give her the feeling that she's in control and test what ever the hell U want on her every damn idea you have about girls U aint got nothing to lose there
but remember don't fall for her

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you gauge a girl before you ask, and if you get shot down, you turn your back and leave. There really isn't a reason why any decent, self respecting guy should feed the egos of these cünts. Just walk, man. Never become a supplicating orbiter.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Head games, man. Don't take another step down that road, you can't win.
You're just making her feel good about herself. Want some reality? Just imagine the life that the poor ******* living with her now lives. You don't wanna go there.