Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What I learned on this board just got me laid

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just left.

So this is the POF girl who is a teacher and cheer coach from this thread:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=213819
that I met last night.

I was actually supposed to meet up with this asian chick tonight but her kid broke his leg.

Cheer coach was texting me on and off all day. I know textbook says not to talk the day after first meet but her interest level was high and she was initiating and being a bit flirtatious. I was working on my motorcycle so I was replying slowly.

When I am done with the bike I decided to offer to meet up with her as my kid is out of town and I have a rare free house, and I am going to be out of town for the next 7 days so I had built in buffer coming. So I texted cheer coach "I feel like playing shuffleboard. Cool place over here has a table, let's go around 7:30. Come to my house and leave your car and ride with me". She replied, almost immediately, "sounds good".

She shows up early. We go to cool place and playing the game offered plenty of kino opportunity and I take full advantage. I am teasing her like bratty little sister and won all of the shuffleboard games.She is flirting and rubbing up against me. I am acting like I don't care. I am watching for IOI and escalating as I see them.

About 11 I think: we are both drinking, if I don't move soon we are going to have to much to have the fun I want. I tell cheer coach "I'm done let's go" and closed the tab. On the drive home I tried to keep a little kino going to keep the mood but it was tough. We get home and I say "C'mon in for a bit" and she agrees.

She sits on the couch and the conversation turns to our dogs. Sexual energy is waning, I start thinking maybe she isn't game. Then I remember someone posting on a thread here that the only reason a chick comes in after the bar is because she wants the D. I remember that when in doubt, take action. She is talking and I lean over and start kissing her neck mid-sentence. She likes and we make out.

After a bit I go to get her off the couch and she says "we probably shouldn't. I still want you to love me next week" (love? wtf? maybe she said like or respect). So I sit back down and think: I know what this is. It's her anti slut defense. I need to say nothing and go back to what I was doing and make her pot boil over. So I do: neck, ears, rubbing, soon her shirt is up... but I am not taking her clothes off, just staying with the kissing and touching making her pant like a thirsty dog. Patience.

Soon she is going crazy and says "let's go" and I take her to my room and bone the sh!t out of her four about 2hrs. She was goooood.

THANKS EVERYONE

Here are the mistakes I might have made a year ago:
- asking her out on a dinner date instead of telling her to come play with me
- being reserved on the kino during shuffleboard, not reading her interest and escalating (it was during this kino that I figured out she likes her neck and ears messed with)
- giving a big positive reaction to her return kino and flirting
- stayed too long and drank too much
- when we got in the house and convo cooled, not had the guts to make a move
- after she said "we probably shouldn't" saying something dumb like "don't worry I will respect you" or some other form of cajoling

Ok I am going to sleep now.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear MOTU,
You took the High ground from the first,then pursued your advantage with consummate ease...Great Stuff!

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcking epic post. Good job.
What happens now?

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^This. Repped. I am in the middle of a plate upgrade, one down two to go.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done! Cool, calm, and collected.

drellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post!!

The simple things make all the difference....I like the way you compared what you learned with what you would have done a year ago!

Nice one!

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent work man. I sure hope to be posting something along these lines soon!