Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

gone NC on an old plate, how would I thaw it up and reheat if I wanted to?

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am in LTR mode right now, but it is a distance relationship and while her interest level is high and we bang everytime we meet, I see some red flags (high maintenance, nags me) and I don't know if it will work out. She has valid reasons not to join me in my city for the moment (no work for her here and she needs the cash for her custody battle).

Morality of "cheating" aside, I am tempted to bang an old plate, who I have gone NC on for about 6 weeks now and have not seen for over 2 months. If I do I'd make sure my LTR girl never knows.

I'm concerned that:

a) the old plate could create problems down the line (yes I pretended there could be a relationship, but didn't promise there would be, to keep the sex going), especially if LTR and I end up living together

b) I don't have a "cover story" to explain my 2 month disappearance from the old plate

I want to know when the window for b) elapses, I think if it doesn't work out with LTR and I contact the old plate after 6 months absence for example it would be too late? With b) maybe the truth is the best cover story - essentially "I found a better woman and went with her, you are plan B" - maybe it would make her go crazier for me lol.

Yes I know we can always find new plates but its good to have one ready-made if it comes to that right?

Willard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of a LDR never works, especially with a woman with those problems so dump her immediately. The plate you tell her you were busy with work and traveling. Meet someone else that you really like without problems. If you liked the old plate you would still be with her.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Realistically, if I tell the old plate the true situation, and that I only want her as an FB going forward, and that she must be discreet, do you think it could drive her wild and make me the ultimate challenge and she just comes round for nookie?

Or will she say f*** off.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Scormus,
See them both as plates.....When you meet a new Girl,always find out her Birthday...Then when you have dry spell,it might coincide with a Birthday,when you may legitimately send a Card...Easter is coming up...just find a nice card,drop her a line,tell her you miss her and that maybe she might enjoy cracking an egg with you LOL...If she is interested she will be very happy to hear from you!...Have an excuse for your enforced absense prepared,pressure at work is always a good one!

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
state of the relationship

Scara,

Indeed I don't feel any real "guilt" so to speak, and even if I get caught I feel I am well within my rights to blame her for my needing to f*** a woman more local.

I also think if I get caught, that perversely her interest level might go higher. It would prove my tales of swordsmanship before meeting her are true.

Sik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scormus,

Your current circumstances are perfect! You get to have sex whenever you see your LTR and don't have to deal with her high-maintenance, headache inducing, BS nagging ways!

By all means, slam out the old plate. We are men and it is our biological imperative to conquer, there is no right or wrong in this area, only what is evolutionarily correct. As for a cover story, just say you've been busy working/school/new gym routine/traveling on business.

On a last note, relationships are easy to get into and hard to get out of. If this LTR moves in, the issues will only be closer and in your house. Also, the custody battle is significant; if she can't be reasonable with her ex, she's not going to be reasonable with you when times are tough.

Godspeed man!