Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alpha widows

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo never answers my emails so I'm asking you guys for your take on this.

Are they a lost cause?

Have you ever managed to make one forget about the alpha before you? If so, how?

Is there a successful way to deal with these women?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Didgustipated,
The deification of a lost partner is part of grieving...As he isn't going to spring out of the cupboard to annoy you,why worry..
My principal Plate has phantasies about her past partner...sad really,but they just love to wallow in it don't they?

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually yes, he could spring out of the cupboard like a rat, drawn to the scent of free sex.

Move on, lost cause.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
Rollo never answers my emails so I'm asking you guys for your take on this.

Are they a lost cause?

Have you ever managed to make one forget about the alpha before you? If so, how?

Is there a successful way to deal with these women?
No they are not a lost cause.
You can lock them in by overlaying some emotional hooks by basically using what the last alpha did. In essence if your alpha game is tight and you can take her on that emotional roller coaster ride, then add a layer of some kind of time constraint or 'losing you' it should anchor harder in her mind.

The problem is sustaining it. For LTR's alpha widows are damaged goods. If you haven't internalised the alpha mindset totally then it's an uphill battle.
Depends what your goal is in regards to what you want from them.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The term "alpha widow" is useful, but in theory almost every woman out there might have some alpha ex she had a hard time getting over. You cannot really be worried about that unless her emotional issues manifest themselves outwardly. That is if she is talking about an ex or still Facebook friends with him or something. I think hithard is right, tighten up your game and YOU'LL be the new Alpha in her life. If that doesn't happen then yes move on. I'd put "alpha widows" on the list of boogeymen you shouldn't worry about until you see one. Keep your eyes open and be smart but don't outsmart yourself.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't worry about this. Really, you can't. It's a mindset with a slippery slope that will do you no good.

As cliche as it is, worry about yourself. As in, be your own man. If, after a time, you don't become the new Alpha in her life, then move on. Nothing you can do. You should know, you can feel it, if it's not all there, and she's not 100%, then don't give 100% yourself. Simple as that.

Also, if you're worrying about it, then you haven't became the new one. Trust your gut.

Rave18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
You can't worry about this. Really, you can't. It's a mindset with a slippery slope that will do you no good.

As cliche as it is, worry about yourself. As in, be your own man. If, after a time, you don't become the new Alpha in her life, then move on. Nothing you can do. You should know, you can feel it, if it's not all there, and she's not 100%, then don't give 100% yourself. Simple as that.

Also, if you're worrying about it, then you haven't became the new one. Trust your gut.
That is one amazing reply. From my limited experience, I can only say that no-one is worth wasting your time and life over. Just my two cents.

Last edited: