Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Do You Keep The Relationship Hot ? Nee Advice

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
I M STILL LUSTING after MY WOMAN FRIEND IT S BEEN two yearS

i only see her twice a week ( she s a married woman )

the q is
how do i carry on lusting for her ? what s the psychology behing it?
A FEW TIPS WOULD BE AWESOME

techno1

Reaction score
men don't have relationships women do....

men just get laid

so go get laid....

Aubree

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great way to reinvigorate not only your long-term relationship, but your ambition. Sit down with your partner and decide where you guys want to be in the long-term -- neighborhood, house, kids, jobs, etc. -- and how to get there. Ask each other for advice about how best to accomplish those goals and once they are accomplished. And don’t just stop there, set new goals: health, comfort, happiness, redecorating, and so on.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Figure out her emotional needs and begin meeting them. Start with conversation and excelate from there. Often women need intimate conversation (convo's about her .. Feelings..likes..what she's wearing.. Admiration..etc) like men need sex.. And women need non sexual affection (kino, massages etc) much like men need recreational companionship. Go from there.

shayanjameel08

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't cover your flaws- A relationship works best when your lover or spouse knows what your flaws are. You see you don't have to hide them and this will work in your favor when it comes to the long term as your spouse knows that you are honest with her.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aubree said:
This is a great way to reinvigorate not only your long-term relationship, but your ambition. Sit down with your partner and decide where you guys want to be in the long-term -- neighborhood, house, kids, jobs, etc. -- and how to get there.
Am I reading this 5hit correctly??? He's dating a woman who's married to SOMEONE ELSE. He cannot discuss these issues with her because she's already spoken for.

I'm quite surprised you've been able to keep her around for 2 years. She must be a pretty sneaky bytch. I wouldn't want that for a wife.

I honestly don't know what you're asking here. Are you asking how to keep the attraction going?

HenryFromNH

Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Am I reading this 5hit correctly??? He's dating a woman who's married to SOMEONE ELSE. He cannot discuss these issues with her because she's already spoken for.

I'm quite surprised you've been able to keep her around for 2 years. She must be a pretty sneaky bytch. I wouldn't want that for a wife.

I honestly don't know what you're asking here. Are you asking how to keep the attraction going?
Quoted for truth.