Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good Book Regarding Marriage - Wife's Male Friend

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a long time lurker here. Came across an interesting book for married men. Still reading it, but it makes a lot of sense and covers some topics I've never seen on SS before, probably because marriage isn't big on SS.

The beginning of the book covers why wives stray, the thought process, and the feelings a woman goes through with it. I especially like how it explains the disconnect between what a woman says and does with male friends.

The main theme of the book tends to be balancing being alpha and beta in a marriage. For me, this book is a real eye opener. The stuff on SS is great, but this book is more for long term relationships.

Anyway, just thought I would mention it

It's called: The Married Man Sex Life Primer 2011 by Athol Kay

I haven't come across many books regarding being alpha and being married before. OK, back to my lurking.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a great read. He has a blog and a forum too if you want to check it out. You can tell by how dead the marriage forum is that not many dudes here are interested in the subject. http://marriedmansexlife.com/blog/

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great book. really straightforward and easy to apply....an intro to game for married men. I actually have a copy and I'm not even married! Good on fundamentals, not so much on deeper subjects.