Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question : Women Who Make The First Move

Swiss Toni

Reaction score
I walked into bar at the weekend and as I was ordering a drink I made eye contact for a couple of a seconds with a woman at the far end of the bar (she was at least a high 8) she smiled at me and I smiled back.

Normally I would have approached but on this particular night I had been drinking (but wasn't drunk) and felt I probably would make a fool of myself in front of my friends if I did try and speak to her. Instead I joined a couple of friends of mine who were sat at a table at the back of the bar and decided to show no interest in her at all.

Ten minutes later the chick comes over to me taps me on the shoulder (in front of all my friends) and asks if she can chat me up!!!

I chatted to her for 10 minutes (and didn't make a fool of myself), got her phone number, made an excuse to meet my friends who had left the bar a few minutes earlier.

My question is to any other guys who have experienced this, what do they think of the type of women that approaches THEM first?. Are these women trouble or just very confident or even like the challenge?

I have dated two women previously who have made the first move (without me showing any interest, no eye contact, smiling, nothing), one I had a LTR with and the other I dumped because she turned out not to have a very good name for herself.

Opinion seems too be divided, male friends think this is fine and what to know my secret is!, female friends seem a little shocked a chick would dare make a first move and suggest I stay well clear.

What do you guys think??

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many women who make the first move are players. They look real nice so they know they can toy with you. I have even met players who don't make the first move. Normally with girls like that it doesn't progress past a few phone calls etc, so never get hung up on a girl. If she doesn't return your calls then just throw her number in the trash. Remember, picking girls up is very easy, if you know how. So never cling to a woman, cause you only need to wait until your next outing before you get some more numbers/loving.

Cheers.

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swiss Toni:

I walked into bar at the weekend and as I was ordering a drink I made eye contact for a couple of a seconds with a woman at the far end of the bar (she was at least a high 8) she smiled at me and I smiled back.

Normally I would have approached but on this particular night I had been drinking (but wasn't drunk) and felt I probably would make a fool of myself in front of my friends if I did try and speak to her. Instead I joined a couple of friends of mine who were sat at a table at the back of the bar and decided to show no interest in her at all.

Ten minutes later the chick comes over to me taps me on the shoulder (in front of all my friends) and asks if she can chat me up!!!

I chatted to her for 10 minutes (and didn't make a fool of myself), got her phone number, made an excuse to meet my friends who had left the bar a few minutes earlier.

My question is to any other guys who have experienced this, what do they think of the type of women that approaches THEM first?. Are these women trouble or just very confident or even like the challenge?

I have dated two women previously who have made the first move (without me showing any interest, no eye contact, smiling, nothing), one I had a LTR with and the other I dumped because she turned out not to have a very good name for herself.

Opinion seems too be divided, male friends think this is fine and what to know my secret is!, female friends seem a little shocked a chick would dare make a first move and suggest I stay well clear.

What do you guys think??

That woman is a shamless slut!
You should get rid of her immediately!
Can I have her number?

------------------
Imagine what you could do if you could do all you imagine...

the prince

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The first thing to consider is her age...if she's 21 and doing this, she might be a player or, simply, REALLY bold. If she's 33 and doing this, that's another story.

Is she an American?
Is she gorgeous?
Did you get overtly sexual innuendo or body language from her?

Obviously something in her life makes her bolder...what is it? Her looks, her age, her background..what? Define that and you've solved it.

Here's the thing, though...who cares? I'd like a world where more girls approached men...but it's not happening much to me. Are you interested in her? Then call her and set up a date...then go out with her. Take it from there.

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ChrisFl:
> Remember, picking girls up is very easy, if you know how.

How?
1) Go to clubs and walk in with the attitude like you just got a ******* from a supermodel. That means you are grinning and can't stop dancing cause you are at the pinnacle of your life. I commonly chew bresh-freshening gum, women love the taste!

2) Walk straight on the dance floor and bust moves like you were at home all by yourself and no-one was watching. Feel the music, love the beat, sweat.

3) Clap your hands to the music, laugh with your friends, stomp your feet and look around at the crowd like they are a beautiful painting in an art gallery. Be fascinated, but detached from the scene.

4) Break away from your friends so that you seem even more confident in yourself. Go up on the podium and dance up a major sweat.

5) Every now and then shake your ass.

6) Don't act like a dog on heat. Banish the idea that you are there to pick up chicks.

7) When you have thrown away the idea of wanting pick up girls move around the club and spot a woman you want. No doubt she has noticed you from much earlier as you strutted your stuff.

8) Go and start dancing next to the said girl. If within 3 seconds she has not looked at you, hip bump her. If she responds with a smile move in straight away by kinoing her.

9) If she doesn't respond move on straight away to a) another hottie b) the bar c) a couch. Then just sit and veg for a while. If a girl is near you that you like smile and say hello.

10) No need to talk much to the woman, let your dance moves captivate her imagination.

11) Out of the blue just say "number" authorititavely. She'll eventually get the drift and jump for joy.

12) Never forget that you are the man, you are comortable with your surroundings and not bothered by what others think of your positive behaviours.

Your success rate should be very high cause: a) you are non-threatening cause you have banished the idea of picking-up out of your mind b) you are having the time of your life...you don't need a woman (major attractant) c) you are acting natural (it's hard not to when you are laughing your ass off and treating the club like it was your living room regardless of what others think.

Another pay-off from dancing so much is that you lose you gut if you have one. I lost 4 kilo's in one month just by dancing at clubs. What better way to lose weight than to be hitting on women at the same time. Fabulous!

Patroclus82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swiss, Swiss, Swiss..

Taking an easy woman's number is just like making love to a beautiful woman....
You wine and dine her with fine wines and Belgian chocolates....

(p.s. I'm just taking the piss out of your name, but you probably already expected that to happen)

Laters

------------------
Absolute Intrigue.

ACTION

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swiss Toni:

What do you guys think??
Yo, every chick is different. I also wish more chicks would do this. It happened to me (check the Patroclus82 thread) and that's the chick I ended up banging in front of Staten Island City Hall.

WHAT, you think I'm complainin' about this?!

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peak, #11 actually works?

I've done up thru #6 a few times; however, usually took the second part of #6 literally & got nowhere beyond whatever happened on the dance floor. Maybe I should change banish to embrace.

What part of the world are you in, BTW?

[This message has been edited by ChrisFl (edited 03-21-2001).]

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ChrisFl:
Peak, #11 actually works?

I've done up thru #6 a few times; however, usually took the second part of #6 literally & got nowhere beyond whatever happened on the dance floor. Maybe I should change banish to embrace.

What part of the world are you in, BTW?

[This message has been edited by ChrisFl (edited 03-21-2001).]
LOL.

Yes this shyt really works. I have been trying all types of new methods lately. #6 is a winner. I seriously have women approach me or at least keep looking at me when I go out. When women are looking at you through the corner of their eyes they are seriously interested. Why? Cause they don't want to come off as desperate hussies, even though they like you. So, next time you see the whites of a girls eyes smile and approach her. The whites of their eyes flash at you. I am always on the lookout for that!

# 11 Works if you deliver it firmly and with a sly grin. You have to say it like it's inevitable that she is going to give it to you. I always raise my head a little when I do it. By just saying "number" it shows that you have great confidence. Why? Cause it's vague. I always use it now...in every situation. No need for the "What's your"...just say "Number" and leave it up to her. when the penny drops they get excited.

Another piece of advice is to never dwell on the past. Your mistakes serve as examples to your subconcious, they shouldn't turn you into a blithering mess. So when you are out, you need to forget that you are there to pick up. Naturally you are. It's only when you stop the forced moves is when your game is at its best. Understand?

I hope so.

Oh..I am thousands of kilometres away. Southern hemisphere.

Rico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At a concert on a big lawn once, me and a friend went out into open space right in front of the stage and started dancing our asses off. Some guys that we knew (who thought they were big shyt) started pointing and laughing at us, but all of a sudden a bunch of very hot girls started to crowd around and dance too. They started getting close to us, and we started dancing with them...at this point the big shyt guys got the picture and started dancing too. Works like a charm every single time. It just sucks that I was too much of an amateur then to know how to seal a deal. However it taught me a lot about confidence.

degauss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Swiss: I think there's something attractive about a woman who approaches you instead of you approaching her. Guess it must be the fact that she's brave enough to break most social standards and make the first move.

My advice... don't ignore 'em, but don't let yourself be played either. If it starts to look that way, cut 'em off fast.

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to second Peaks advice.

I can tell you from firsthand knowledge that the ONLY time I get unsolicited atention from females is when I am LEAST EXPECTING it. Only when I have something else on my mind.

Believe it or not it happens quite often, and I can make the correlation between my apathy and their sudden interest 100% of the time.

Anyone remember my posts on moving thru a club as if you are "on a mission"? Even if your mission happens to be to drain your lizzard (probably about 50% of the time I am approached it is on my way to/from the restroom), if your mind is on anything other than picking up chicks, women pick this up on their radar an subconsciously become more attracted to you.

Last week I was out with my roommate, an ex g/f, and a few friends. I was dancing sort of by myself, but from time to time I would bump against one of the girls, for the most part minding my own business having a good time. I was approached twice that night. Likely because I knew I was already going to get laid that night no matter what, and I wasn't running around drooling over every tight ass that walked by. Also, the fact that I was out clubbing with two girls I shared history with made ME feel less like a desperate, horny scmuck and more like a true DJ
And that CERTAINLY couldn't hurt my chances

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
> Another piece of advice is to never dwell on the past.

Yeah, but I'm not having much luck with that. A couple of us went out Wed night, & whatever confidence I thought I had was just about gone.
But at least the band was good.

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEANDERTHAL SUPERSOLDIER:
bbj, u need to invite chris over to your area this weekend.
He may be headed this way.

Reaction score
I think its the same reason, I always post doubt is the key to knowlege, on my signature.

I have had women pick me up before.
But, I think it was because some women think that way.

Not that they are sluts, or if they are, thats their past.

The thing I notice in the realationship that I had with them is, they kinda have to prove you wrong.
Like you said: (Instead I joined a couple of friends of mine who were sat at a table at the back of the bar and decided to show no interest in her at all.)

Doubt is the key to knowlege, alright.
We all got a lot of human nature in us.
And, somewhere in that woman brain of hers, she felt the need to prove something.
Ethier she felt, your walking away was telling her, she wasn't dating material, cause when you walk away from anyone, it will make them think.

Or, she felt your walking away was playing hard to get. She had to know.

I mean even a lier, will try to prove you wrong. If you call his/or her bluff.
And, if they are telling the truth, they will try to prove their points.

And, doubting people often makes them prove stuff, you may profit by, Hummm???
All you need is to say (yeah, right)...
Or make up your own.
---------------------------------------------
Nice guys try looking at other women, and when the girl that YOU ARE JUST FRIENDS WITH, SAYS: (what about me) SAY, AND/OR MAKE SOMETHING UP ABOUT THEM, THAT YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THEM FOR. BUT IT HAS TO BE A PUT DOWN.
BE IT,:

o but you have them zits, every couple months, that pops up. Ewwe.

Or, well I don't think your as attractive as you used to be.

Ethier, something will work out between the two, love wise. But this is another way of not being a nice guy. You put doubt in the realationship. And, you will have aloofness, and you can still cling to the girl like a love sick puppy.
All at the same time, cause she can take a little joke from her friend, can't she?
But, if this makes her think he don't see me as the Goddess, any more she might try something.
To get back her throne, in your life.

Just please this time, don't let her have it...?

If it don't work, it will just be a nice joke to pick on her with.

------------------
Doubt is the key to knowlege...

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Peak:

Oh..I am thousands of kilometres away. Southern hemisphere.
Men at Work & Midnight Oil fan?

------------------
DJ de Florida
Just Do It!

1) Progress always involves risk: you can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.

2) Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.

3) You never really lose until you stop trying.