Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you are getting laid tonight?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I KNOW I am. 24 yr old blonde/blue eyes, petite, just how I like them.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As King Louis would say, "we shall see". Will have the chance to step up to the plate

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not me. My dad, in his infinite wisdom, has abducted me to Phx AZ. Man this place is LAME. I've never seen so many ware houses in my life.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty damn sure. i work pretty late on thursday and friday nights usually in the summer, usually to 1-2am, i'm out. so by Saturday she's begging for it. i can tell she wants it when she doesn't want to do antyhing lol. "no i just want to say in= i want some ****"

Last edited:

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not tonight,
tomorrow after work with my 110 pound blonde hair, blue eyed baby.

I owe it all to sosuave:up:

teagan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it count if I had her naked but couldn't do anything cause alcohol made my guy only stand half mast?

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teagan said:
Does it count if I had her naked but couldn't do anything cause alcohol made my guy only stand half mast?
Hahahah:crackup:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teagan said:
I don't know. If you can't sex her properly and feel sexed yourself properly, you know, "the Rush" and anticipation of touching and fondling, feeling her jiggly breasts, then you're not getting laid. Sex is sex. If she's into you and you into her, then you got laid, but it can't just be kissing, it must be all clothes off and body against body and not necessarily penetration, but there must be fingering and/or rubbing of the pvss outside her panties and her juicing your hand through her panties. All this I experienced last night + penetration.

But here is another turn that happened last night. The 24 yr old blond/blue Canceled on my as5 an hour and 15 minutes before our date. Can you imagine how pissed off I was?? Well, I wasn't That pissed off. I sent her a text (not a reply, just a new send) as if her cancellation text didn't make it thru to my phone. This gave her a chance to explain. She texts saying she's soooo sorry, that she will make it up to me (but offers NO counter-offer, like tomorrow or next week, in the text). She's done in my book. She'll have to like come over to my place and just fvck me without going out before I'd ever take her as5 back.

So I dialed up this 20 yr old redhead gal Tiff I met at a dive redneck bar with her dad. She's kind of white trash, but her body is tat-free, just piercings (navel). I'm thinking she won't even remember me or will not answer, but gdamit if she answered and told me, "What a *****!" and "I'll replace her tonight." I could not believe she didn't have anything to do! Wtf? 20 yrs old! So I went over to her place, watched a movie, and we did a ton of fourplay and when I finally entered her (condom, of course) I only lasted maybe 2 minutes. Those were the best fvckin tits since highschool. I did not eat her out though, cause she is rather slutty and I did not want to catch anything in my mouth. She had red bumps above her vag, so when I was banging her missionary I made sure to keep myself off of her in pushup position even though she was pulling me closer, pulling on my arms and back. I tried to pull out but as I did, I started erupting. We were so hot, literally steaming, that I think just the thought of her made me not be able to stop my load.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Damn, 34 years old and still feel the need to brag to a bunch of AFC's on Sosuave.

Pretty sad.
What's sad is that you can't take the posts for what they're worth, that is, to spin plates. I called 5 girls before the redhead agreed to have me over. All the others were either busy or didn't answer.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
What's sad is that you can't take the posts for what they're worth, that is, to spin plates. I called 5 girls before the redhead agreed to have me over. All the others were either busy or didn't answer.

But you ended up banging some white trash slut with red bumps on her p/ssy and you think that's something to be proud of.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
But you ended up banging some white trash slut with red bumps on her p/ssy and you think that's something to be proud of.
All I know is my d!ck and whole body felt fantastic afterwards as it does right now. This great feeling or "afterglow" will stay with me almost a whole week until I bang some other chick next week. That's all that matters. I don't think I want to ever get married.

teagan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I don't know. If you can't sex her properly and feel sexed yourself properly, you know, "the Rush" and anticipation of touching and fondling, feeling her jiggly breasts, then you're not getting laid. Sex is sex. If she's into you and you into her, then you got laid, but it can't just be kissing, it must be all clothes off and body against body and not necessarily penetration, but there must be fingering and/or rubbing of the pvss outside her panties and her juicing your hand through her panties.
Well I mean, I know how it works. We ran around the bases a few times but it all ended up with me staring at my **** wanting to backhand him for not doing his duty. And she was so impatient, she wouldn't wait an hour or two for me to sober up a little. Unfortunately for her too, my hangover got the best of me in the morning.

And to make it all worse, it was my first time with this girl...ooops haha.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
All I know is my d!ck and whole body felt fantastic afterwards as it does right now. This great feeling or "afterglow" will stay with me almost a whole week until I bang some other chick next week. That's all that matters. I don't think I want to ever get married.

yeah, good job getting laid bro. I guess this is a first for you. I for one am tired of laying the skanks with red bumps all over their body.

Let me know when you lay a quality girl. I'm working on one now, but they don't make it easy like the skanks do.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Lol, ouch! ouch!