Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Movies Tell Us About Women

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to examine a few of the movies that have made women cream in the last few years. You know what I mean.. these are the ones that they love and can't stop watching or talking about... Let's see if we can pick up some hints from them.

1) Titanic- Leo looks like my best friend's little sister. This is why little teenyboppers love him (just like Hanson, etc.) What's the appeal of the movie for women? His character is a drifter who goes around Europe drawing hookers. He doesn't give a flying fig about anyone and is even ballsy enough to mack on another guy's chick. Result: you have girls leaving wet sports on their seats.

2) Legends of the Fall: At least Brad can act. Unline pretty boy Keanu who has the acting skills of the Ferret from the Bud commercials. Chick meets Brad's brother but is instantly turned on by his lack of caring. When he comes back from the war the chick makes a move on him. He gets some and takes off wandering the world. When he comes back does he go after her? Hell no.. he prefers the native booty over that scrawny white butt. She marries Mr. Nice Guy brother. Yet, she still wants to get with Brad and ends up killing herself because she cannot have him. Dude's unnatainable, everybody dies, girls are leaving wet spots in their seats.

3) Dirty Dancing- Patrick Swayze looks like he should be a member of the Village People. But he's a bad boy who teaches Little Miss Priss a thing or too. At the end they're having "the time of their lives" and girls are leaving wet spots on the seats.

4) Pretty Woman- Ok.. this movie stinks like the bottom of my toilet after a long night of drinking but girls just love it. Essentially Richard "The Girbel" Gere is rich and meets this hooker. Does he really love her for who she REALLY is? I mean he gets women all the time...bla,bla,bla, he pretty much saves her and women are, you guessed it, leaving wet spots on their seats.

5) Top Gun/Days of Thunder- Tom is short but at least he's got a hobby. This makes him pretty cool... He gets the girl. You have to spray Fabreeze on the seat after the girl leaves.

I can go on and on....

But there are always 3 key points in every chick flick. ALWAYS!!

1) The guy has a job or something that keeps him occupied all the time.

2) The guy doesn't really need the girl. He knows he can hook up with anyone he wants.

3) The girl always earns the guy's love. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!! EVER!!

Sure, there are movies where the lovesick guy eventually wins the girls heart and the jerk ends up losing her. But these are usually comedies! (The Wedding Singer is a great example). And honestly, after the movie's over do you really think the jerk would care?

J.P.

Taz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing about movies, JP, is that they are so unrealistic. Most guys forget while watching them that the scripts were usually written by men who are just as clueless as they are, yet they have a picture of the ideal relationship. A women will decide whether or not she will sleep with you within the first few minutes of meeting you. In a lot of movies, she completely hates the guy at first. But the guy persists, and somehow she falls helplessly in love him. As nice as this would be, it just doesn't work that way.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point Taz... but like I said those are usually comedies (unless somebody can uo with a serious movies that has that plot). The movies I listed are ones that have affected a lot of women who have watched them. That's why I had to ask myself why.

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about You've Got Mail, where Tom Hanks basically puts Meg Ryan's store out of business, yet she falls in love with him? I like the way his rich businessman character uses AOL to get dates. Yeah, that's realistic.

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For anyone who thinks

using speed seduction and NLP to get laid is like morally wrong I sumbit the terrible movie The Saint.

I saw this movie cause from the previews it looked like a good action flick. what I got instead was a total bore of a movie.

I found out later though that chicks REALLY resonate with that movie. and if you look at the interaction between the 'hero' and the female lead, here is how he gets her to fall fo r him:

1) he breaks into her house and snoops around her stuff trying to figure out what her interests and values are. (he gets to her core beleifs)

2) He roleplays the man of her fantasy in order to get what he wants from her. (he spits them back out at her)

3) he gets past her defenses and seduces her, gets from her the thing she most treasures (for most women this would be sex but for the geeky female scientist its the secret code of cold fusionthat she's working on)

4) He quits playing the role and leaves.

Sound familiar? If you know the basics of SS it does. To me this is just more proof that if you use such methods to seduce a woman you are fulfilling something that she is programmed to want on a very deep level. If not, women would be deeply offended by the Saint. Instead, they think its fukkin great.

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the movie "What Women Want." I think that's kind of self-evident. Of course I didn't see it in English, but I'm sure it must be the same idea.

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, BTW. Titanic SUCKED. Leo's appeal is purely in how gay he is. (You know how girls flock around gay guys?) He is skinny and stupid. It certainly does NOT prove what women want. Personally, I would have taken the fiance.

The only good part of the movie is when that guy falls off the boat and hits the propeller on the way down.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about Def Jam's How To Be A Player? Bill Bellamy is a chick magnet like no other, who hops from one female to the next. Meanwhile, his sister is letting all her female friends know what a dog he is. You would think that Bellamy's player ways would turn these chicks off, but instead it actually draws them nearer to him. Every girl in town wants a piece of him. This shows that desirability plays an important part in the dating scene. People are attracted to those who attract.

lc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey

first, those comedies you mentioned are not 'bad' in the sense they are 'bad' about telling us about guy/gal stuff because the writer is clueless.

Per se.

They are inaccurate for a lot of reasons: market pressures, rules of the kind of movie it is, etc....

Besides, most people go to movies to escape reality instead of be confronted with the fact that AFC's don't get laid, & chicks whatever else they claim DO NOT WANT THEM.

You want to see a movie accurately portraying guy/gal relationships, then watch Jack Nicholson in CArnal Knowledge ...

AND two other movies I mentioned in the DJ Bible that explain chick bullsh*t. THESE TWO FILMS ROCK.

out

lc

unclebob

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont player hate Leo that guy gets some Pu$$y people say hes gay and maybe he is but whatever it is he is doing hes doing it right. Im not going to Player Hate

Blackcap145

Reaction score
Dirty Dancing- Patrick Swayze looks like he should be a member of the Village People. But he's a bad boy who teaches Little Miss Priss a thing or too. At the end they're having "the time of their lives" and girls are leaving wet spots on the seats.

nikkisixx

Banned
Reaction score
tom cruise was on soap operas. brainwashing. leonardo dicaprio also on SOAP daytime. brainwashing. brad pitt, richard gere and oh yeah swayze all on daytime soap operas. brainwashing. in other words hes not that nice shes just gullible, naive and programmed.

movies tell us not to put up with fugly ****tease losers dude:

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about women that watch scary movies religiously?

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
Secretary - this is a true romance. Not just a film for lovers of B'D'S'M. It exploits the vulnerability of an awkward and not so attractive female and the uptight and unemotional aspect of the man. It is amusing and sexy. It explores the differences between authoritative man and submissive woman which is the source of attraction between man and woman. Throughout the course of the film, she becomes more assured of her female power and he submits to it by falling in love with her.