Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Swingin' Part Two (& a little dirty dancing)

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the sequel to my thread from the other day where I discussed how I went out Wednesday night & totally lost my inhibitions about dancing in public (y'all know the thread, I hope). I just got home from an even better night which I think you'll agree deserves its own thread. Good enough for me to be sitting here at 4:30 am Saturday writing this up, but then I'm too wired to sleep & want to capture my thoughts while they're fresh.

I continued executing my original plan Friday night. Went to a swing dance in Tampa, near the trendy nightclub area. The goals for the night were to build on my success by spending more time dancing & less time watching, to get more confident at pulling dance partners out of the crowd, to dance with some younger chicks than before, & most of all, to prove to myself that the first night wasn't a fluke that couldn't happen again.

I was going to spend my Thursday evening watching my dance videos & looking over my book, but since there are several variations of swing, & I didn't know what they'd be teaching on Friday, too much studying would confuse me. And I felt so good from what I had achieved that I didn't think I needed to do that. (But I don't regret buying that stuff because I'm into this now & I think it will still be a good investment. For one thing, one video I got covers basics of some dances other than swing, & the book covers most social dancing from the tango to the waltz to polka, so I can use it when I need to seduce Argentine or Polish chicks.
) Instead I worked out & polished my spiffy new shoes.

So I prettied myself up again wearing almost the same outfit as before. I had a couple other shirts that would work, but they need ironing, & I guess I'll have to buy myself an iron! I did get an ironing board the other day, so at least I'm halfway there. The shirt I wore Wed was still clean, but the pec hugging sorta mock turtleneck thing I wore under it before didn't pass the sniff test, so I figured if I could notice that, the women would smell it from a mile away. The outer shirt wasn't a heavy one, & we've had some wicked cold weather lately, so I thought it needed another layer under it & that a black T-shirt would look good. I need to pick up some solid color T's for that purpose, because all I had was one with the Incredible Hulk on it, which I got at a theme park. But since it was brand new, never worn, the graphics were below the top button of the other shirt, & the outer shirt was too dark to let light thru, nobody would know I had a comic book T-shirt on. So I said what the fukk & went with it. Plus I liked the symbolism of the Hulk ready to break out thru my chest. Hey, guys, half this stuff is basically fukking with my own mind to get myself to take bold action, so every little thing like that helps, & sometimes you gotta improvise. Better than wearing something that needs a wash, right?

The dance was in an old Spanish nightclub built in 1902. Lots of character & history in that building, & since the music & style of dancing is decades old, it just seems right to be doing it in these historic buildings. It turns out that there's no permanent club where swing is played every night in the area, so they hold events in a variety of places. Some once a week or once a month (like this one) or whenever.

So like the first time it started with an hour lesson. Maybe it's a good sign that I already have a pet peeve: a few of the females don't get the concept of the man leading. They're almost always the younger spoiled ones. Thank you, feminized modern culture! They seem to think that if they know the steps & I don't, then they should take charge. Some even seem to think that if they want to do some move I didn't have planned, they can just throw it in. Doesn't work that way. I say if you like the idea of two men dancing, go to a gay club & leave me out of it. There was one during the lesson that was so whiny & impatient, not willing to let me try to lead her, that I just let go of her & told her that if I can't have the male role, I wasn't going to do anything with her. Then I just stood there a couple minutes until the next one rotated in. You know, part of the point of the lesson is for the man to learn how to lead. It's cool to be in charge, but it's also a responsibility. If I suck as a leader, my partner will have a bad experience, so that attitude hurts everybody. A good rule of thumb: avoid the ones under 20.

About 10 min into the class, they had us line up again with all the guys on one side, & there was a dude about age 25 next to me, so to break the ice I turned to him & asked if he had it mastered yet. I was joking. He said he had been working on it for two years. Two years? I saw some of his moves later, & sure, he's better than me, but not two years better! I think he wasted about a year & ten months of that time.
Wow, am I becoming a hardass?

So the class ended at 9, & the band started playing, a combo with piano, drums, standup bass, trombone, & a really good female singer. That's when the big crowd started rolling in. My original idea of "secretly" using Wed to prep for Fri was too clever, because I saw maybe 20 people that were there both nights. But that works for me, because I've already started making friends with some of them. A few people remembered me (maybe due to wearing the same clothes?- call it a rookie mistake if you want, but I looked & felt great, & it's not like I got caught in bed with somebody's wife). Hey, I didn't lie & claim Fri was my first night, but said yeah, I was over at the other place & really liked it so I came over here. It turns out there's a core group of people, mostly in their 20s, that go from one swing place to another. They're like Deadheads without the drugs.
But that just makes it that much easier to make friends, & feel more comfortable since I keep seeing people I know, even though I haven't talked to most of them yet. At one point I was on the dance floor, circling around a chick, & realized that everyone I could see was someone I recognized. Almost like being back at the high school prom. But wait, I never went to the prom. Very cool, I think, for my second time, because I used some of my between-dance time to chat with some of the crowd. So not only was I improving my dance moves, gaining confidence, having a blast, getting a great workout, listening to great music, but starting to bond with new pals. What more could I ask for without taking my clothes off?

Oh, I already have a little fan club. A few of the older ladies from the other night were there & all wanted to dance with me. I saw one at the bar & jokingly asked her if she was stalking me.
She had a friend with her who hadn't done it before & was so excited to dance with me that it wasn't funny.

(continued in next post)

[This message has been edited by ChrisFl (edited 01-06-2001).]

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(continued)

This stuff is an incredible full-body cardio session. Not only are your legs moving, but your arms & shoulders get worked from moving the chicks around like sacks of flour. When you get revolving around each other you press your hands against hers like you'd put them on a wall, so that resistance is what sorta keeps you from flinging her out the window. After an hour, I had worked up a sweat to the point where my T-shirt was soaked, so I ripped it off, wiped my pits with it, & threw it to my adoring fans in Tom Jones style. Some fistfights broke out over it.
(OK, so I actually took it off in the men's room. No need to get the ladies all worked up by showing them my chest.
But since my outer shirt was kinda thin, I was happy to remove the T in order to better showcase my pecs.

I've already got the basic steps down. The lessons are harder than the actual dancing. Another funny thing is that I find it easier to go fast than slow. When it's a slow tune, I think too much about the footwork & tend to take steps that are way too big. But when there's a rockin' fast tempo, my feet just seem to move on their own, & I start looking not bad for my second time. A couple times I had myself & a chick moving in a circle so fast I almost got dizzy. We were moving like we were on a ride at a theme park. Gotta work on my collision control, though, because once the floor fills up & the tempo rises, it's like bumper cars out there. But that's half the fun, taking control & dodging the others, moving into a space another couple just cleared seconds earlier, like big ships passing in a narrow channel, & also finding an empty spot to push your woman into.

Some of the folks are really into it, too. There was one little teenage guy with hair piled high 1950s style who swirled his women around the floor so fast that I nicknamed him the Human Tornado. So I told him he needs to put a little more energy into his moves.

My partner selection improved a lot. I got the average age down quite a bit, only hampered by the presence of my fan club, who I didn't want to let down. I also spent a lot higher percentage of the time dancing, taking breaks only to rest or drink water. I went thru a bottle an hour. I got to where I'd be spinning a chick around the dance floor, & as we turned, I'd be looking for the next one so I could head right to her once I disposed of the current one. I even walked over a table where a couple was sitting together & pulled the woman right away from the man & onto the dance floor. Try that in your techno club!

I don't wanna make it sound like I ruled the place, because some of those guys are pretty good, but once I got going I was pretty good & feeling like Sinatra hanging out with the Rat Pack. Probably spent 3 of the 4 hours I was there on the dance floor. About as confident & carefree a time as I've ever had when going out alone with no chemical assistance.
When I mention drinks, that means water or diet coke. I wanted an alcohol-free experience to keep my mind clear, remember what happened, & be able to give myself the credit for whatever happened without needing a crutch. Not to mention the whole bit about being out alone way past my bedtime & having a ways to drive home.

I left just before midnight, & my inner DJ said no way was I going home then when I was half a mile from the other clubs, well dressed, & feeling good on a Friday night. I made myself get my ass over there. Didn't have a real plan beyond just going there, because I was too well-dressed for most of the clubs. I parked in a garage, & a couple minutes after hitting the street who do I run into but the Human Tornado himself! So I walked & chatted with him. He said he was headed to a diner. I assumed to eat, but he just went there to dance again. It was a 1950s theme with a bunch of guys who were too into it. They had the DA haircuts with a ton of grease, white T's with sleeves rolled, jeans with cuffs, etc. It was like Lenny & Squiggy & the Fonz were there. They had a soda fountain & I got an urge for a banana split, so I ordered one but yes, they had no bananas. So I got a cookie sundae instead. About a month's worth of carbs for me. But my body must've been craving some energy with all that dancing. By then it was 1 am & a bunch of people from the dance showed up. It's like the diner must be their after-hours hangout. So I finished that, & said see ya later to the Tornado.

Oh, several people told me there's a good swing thing Sunday nights at another place in Tampa, so I'll probably head over there if I finish this post by then.
It's called repetition, repetition, repetition, & this freight train's rollin' down the track, so I don't wanna derail it.

Wandered down the street wondering if there was a club good enough for me to spend my time in. Stumbled upon an outdoor 70s/80s club. Really just an empty paved lot with some trees, a bar, tables, & a little overhang so it looked like a courtyard. There was no cover & I liked the music they were playing, so I walked in & got a drink. Hung out around the dance area (not floor since it was like concrete pavement) watching the moves & soaking up the music. My inner DJ was getting on my case a little about taking so long to get out there. I had to dance to at least one song so I could say I did some "modern" dancing too. Wasn't sure whether to ask someone or go out & start moving with someone or what, but eventually got out there when there were only 5 or 6 others & more watching that dancing. Started moving near this woman, who was trying to show me some steps, but her voice was too quiet to hear over the tunes. She didn't look too impressed with my random steps. But then it got much better.

(continued next post)

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(part 3)

Mark your calendars, boys. At 2 am, during the next song (which was "Genie in a Bottle" by Christina Aguilera, not exactly 70s/80s), she got right in front of me & squatted down like she was gonna take a dump right there. Then she backed into me & started rubbing her ass all over my crotch. I had my first dance floor erection! So I rubbed my erection all over her ass & up & down between her ass cheeks, like I was butt fukking her thru my pants.
Well, I take pride in pleasing the ladies. What a ho! Who knows how many people were watching that, since we were only 50 feet or so in from the street.
So then she slinked away, I got a high five from the brotha next to me, & it took me half of "Dancing Queen" to lose my woody. Now that's what I call an icebreaker (or would that be an assbreaker?).
Is this what you guys mean by "the grind"? I can't wait to tell my friends.
So by then I suddenly didn't feel so bad about modern dance, & kept going right thru a bunch of disco tunes, & finally ending a bit past 2:30 with "Rapper's Delight", which is a loooooooong song to dance to when you've already shot your wad of ideas.

On the way to the car some young well-dressed 20ish looking guy stopped me on the sidewalk & we had this exchange:
him: I want some ID.
me: Huh?
him: Can I see your ID?
me: Why?
him: To see if you're an undercover cop.
(By then I realize he's pretty close to me & looking right in my eyes, like he's trying to hint at something, & I start wondering if he wants to take me in an alley & blow me or something. Or if he's some kind of male hooker. I was dressed well, but didn't think I looked that gay.)
me: Why?
him: There are a lot of undercover cops around here.
me: So?
him: I wanna make sure you aren't one.
me: Why? I'm just a guy walking to his car. Why would you think I'm a cop?
Then he mumbled something about "stuff" & I assumed he was looking to buy drugs or something. I'm not up on the lingo, so I don't know what stuff he meant. Pot, coke, ecstasy, I don't know what they're into now.
The only reason I didn't just walk away from him at the start was that it was so weird I wanted to find out what was up. Thought maybe he was disoriented & needed help or something.

All in all, a good night. Those shoes are pretty good, since I was standing in them most of the time from 8 pm to 3 am without problems.

(end- whew!)

Reaction score
Nice job. We should call u "THE DANCING WOODY".

U r a good example of what happens when a guy gets a hobby. Girls become secondary and not so intimidating.

Keep up the good work.

quiquejp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job buddy. And yes..that is what we mean by "The Grind". It's basically vertical sex. Heh.

I also plan on going to some dance lessons at a club here in town. I am hispanic and the chicks here love to dance salsa. So I need to get into that and learn how to move the girls around. The two chicks I am talking too now both asked me whether I liked to dance to salsa/merengue, etc. Soj I need to get on the ball.

Good luck and keep up the good work!

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ChrisFl:
I had my first dance floor erection!
She popped your cherry! How cute! And at the beginning of this post I was going to ask you when you were going to hit a club-club and learn how to grind...man you're way ahead of me.

So I rubbed my erection all over her ass & up & down between her ass cheeks, like I was butt fukking her thru my pants.
Well, I take pride in pleasing the ladies. What a ho! Who knows how many people were watching that, since we were only 50 feet or so in from the street.
Chicks love that sh1t! All you gotta do is go to the 70's and 80' clubs packin a little bit of an attitude and you're in! MOST of the time they don't just back their ass right into you so you must have been doing something right. We're gonna make a hoochie boy out of you yet!

So then she slinked away, I got a high five from the brotha next to me, & it took me half of "Dancing Queen" to lose my woody.
I hate to admit it but on New Years I don't think I lost my woody all night! Fukk I tried to get some distance from the chick I was with, but I got to the point I was worried about people noticing my tent so I just pulled her close and proceeded to feel up on her ass for the rest of the night. Sh1t any longer I think I would have came in my boxers. I think I will start wearing briefs when I go to clubs (better support for the woodrow)

So by then I suddenly didn't feel so bad about modern dance,
The trick in these kinds of clubs is to NOT GIVING A FLYING FUKK what anyone thinks of you, just get out on the dance floor, choose which lady will be lucky enough to have the pleasure of dancing with you, then go get freaky!

Ralfus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn!!! Fresno sucks!!!! There are NO swing dancing events or lessons here!! JUST COUNRTY LINE DANCING!!!

And the chick there are all fat!!!

Lucky bastard!!

Ralfus

------------------
Ralfus' Home Page - Better than sex?.............No..Not really.

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man oh man, you know you had a fun night when you wake up at 1 pm, dehydrated & feeling hung over (although you didn't drink), & not sure what day it is. Do you guys ever wake up & think wow, I had this really cool dream where I was dancing for hours in a hot club & then went & about fukked some ho in front of a crowd, then you realize it wasn't a dream?
I'm glad I spent the hours writing all that crap or else I'd be sitting here wondering if it really happened.

Ralfus, try a web search on Fresno swing & you might be surprised.

BBJ, I knew if I just went home at midnight from Ybor you'd probably wanna drive over here & kick my ass, so what did I have to lose?
That grind thing was about as pure a DJ experience as it gets- wander in, have a drink, watch the crowd, get on the floor & within 10 min be rubbing your meatstick all over some "backhoe". How long does it usually take you to get one going?

Was pretty easy to lose the woody- I just waited for her to turn around & show her ugly face.

She wasn't exactly selective. She did the same thing to most of the guys there during the time I was there. Talk about a green light to get out there! I probably shocked her a little because I was dressed kinda classy & I'll bet she didn't expect me to get so aggressive. With some of the guys it looked more like they were just standing too close rather than the bull mounting a cow angle I took. But if you're gonna shed inhibitions, why be laid back? If my actions sound aggressive, what was going thru my mind was really primal, along the lines of
You like that, don't you, bytch? You wanna grind? Grind some of this! Yeah, that's right. You thought I was gonna just stand here & bump into you, didn't you? You didn't think I'd shove my wood into your crack like that out here just off the street, did you? But I don't see you moving away. You like being degraded in public? You like that hard cokk rubbing on your ass, don't you, ho? You think you're in control 'cause you got something vaguely resembling a puzzy somewhere in there, don't you? Well guess again, because who's the one that dropped to her feet like a five dollar hooker? See that crowd gathering? Who you think they're laughing at? You want some more of this? Well you better get what you can right here, right now, because that's all you're gonna get. I don't want to go home with you, I don't want your number, I don't wanna know your name, I don't wanna see your ugly face, but I'm kinda getting off on drilling you in front of an audience. Yeah, that genie's out of the bottle. You were a 2 at 10 & you're still a 2 at 2, & that's out of 1-100. So keep enjoying that cokk while you can.
Is that how you guys feel too?

> We're gonna make a hoochie boy out of you yet!

As long as I don't have to wear a gold bikini & dance on the bar.
You got some ideas for me?

> I got to the point I was worried about people noticing my tent

Why? I was hoping a CNN crew would show up. Gather 'round, people!

My grinding is like Kenny Rogers chicken: It's the wood that makes it good.

[This message has been edited by ChrisFl (edited 01-07-2001).]

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent Chris! Glad it's all working out for you.

And you really should consider going into stand-up.

- Raoul

Reaction score
"...hoping a CNN crew would show up. Gather 'round people." lol. omg, nah i think i will pass on looking at u pitching a tent.

The thoughts in your mind---lmao.

I like this koky arrogance. Quite a change in attitude. U know its always funny to see people do a complete 180 with their attitudes. But keep it up because u will soon be getting what u want.

The key is just to remember to have a foundation(a good reason) to be arrogant. So keep dressing better than everyone else and make sure u r one of the best swing dancers around. Another 2 weeks of building yourself up, then unleash yourself on the ladies.

I like seeing someone take their life in their own hands and decide to make a change and follow through with it when they are not happy with their circumstances.

Cant wait to hear your future stories. I think we helped to create another monster, (ie. Poet), hahaha. However i think (hard to believe it possible) that ChrisF1 will be more of an exhibitionist on this board than Poet. ChrisF1 is getting quite arrogant, but in a good way. Anyway, good luck.

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
> And you really should consider going into stand-up.

I get that a lot, but I'm actually not that good at telling jokes, compared to my ability to come up with some good responses.
But I think it's better to be good at making stuff up on the spot than reciting canned material. Beats being one of those guys that knows 100 clever pickup lines, but then doesn't know what to say beyond that.

> i think i will pass on looking at u pitching a tent.

That's reassuring! But the wood was so far into that booty that you'd have needed X-ray specs to see anything.
It's not like I was dancing on a table with no pants. (Maybe next week!)

> I like this koky arrogance. Quite a change in attitude. U know its always funny to see people do a complete 180 with their attitudes.

Thanks. I'm glad you're smart enough to know a 180 is a total change, because I've heard people say "He did a whole 360", & then I point out that he's still going in the same direction! Learned plenty about directions from my flight instructor.

Yeah, I think in general the people who can make a major change are the ones to watch out for.
Like that guy on TV who went on the Slim-Fast plan, & now his energy is an 11! (Probably from all the carbs in those shakes.
) Like how the most anti-drug or anti-drinking people you'll find are the ones who had serious problems in those areas & kicked the habit & now want to deprive everyone else of their fun.

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
> The key is just to remember to have a foundation(a good reason) to be arrogant

I agree 100%. That's why I'm in what I call Getting My Act Together mode. Because what good is getting in shape if you still wear the old nerdy clothes? Or getting out on the dance floor if you feel uncomfortable dryhumping in front of an audience?
Or bringing a chick to your place when it looks like the movers just dropped off the boxes yesterday? Or getting her into bed if you hate your body or don't have the attitude that you're gonna give her the bang of her life?
So I got a lot to do in terms of upgrading the clothes, cleaning, organizing, making some good reliable male friends (I think I got a few good nuggets to throw at 'em now
), & making my body into a thrill ride for the ladies. Need to put a sign on my bedroom door:
WARNING: This ride involves intense sexual satisfaction. Sorry, female passengers only. You must be under 200 lbs to experience this attraction. Not recommended for people with back or neck problems, anyone prone to motion sickness, expectant mothers, riders under 18 or over 40, or those who 'forgot' their pills.
Maybe I should swipe one of those signs next time I go to a theme park!

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
> Cant wait to hear your future stories

Me neither. I'm dying to know what's in store. I don't even know what I have planned, & it's my life. It's like my inner Slim Shady won't let me in on what he's cooking up.
It's pretty cool to just head out there not knowing what's gonna happen. I've read my own story a few times & wondered how I would ever top that, & then I thought of:
1. Start dancing with more chicks I wanna fukk.
2. Get their numbers.
3. Take them home.
4. Fukk them.
5. Go to step 1.

So there's some room for improvement.

I also need to grind some doable chicks, not just hoes I wouldn't fukk if they begged me. But you gotta start somewhere!

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what is the biggest thing I'm learning from all this? I used to read stuff that had an attitude like this, & I would think man, that guy's making stuff up to impress us, or thinks his sh1t doesn't stink, or must be a real a$$hole. But now I think I'm actually becoming a better person all around with that attitude. More outgoing, making pleasant small talk more often (not intentionally as practice but just spontaneously), becoming a better friend to the right people, accepting the world as it is rather than whining about how it should be, more comfortable talking about things like chasing chicks (but only privately with guys I can trust), like I have more in common with other people than I thought. Hey, guess what? It turns out that the guys I know in real life like hitting the puzzy as much as you guys! It's not just the studs on this forum that are into it! The other day I was having a nice manly steak lunch with a married dude, & we were actually discussing things like puzzymobiles & how easily impressed people are. Just got a new cell phone that I picked partly because it was the sleekest, sexiest, most James Bond looking one that had the features I wanted & yet was still cheap after the rebates. Has wireless web access- so when somebody says I wonder how cold it is in New York right now, or how's the NASDAQ doing today, I just casually whip out the phone & look up that info in seconds. I used to fight the whole idea of superficiality, whether it's designer clothes (I'd think "Shouldn't she like me for the person I am inside"), or the "right" car or cologne or whatever, but I don't think I can change the world's view of all that by myself, so I'm gonna go with the flow, & if a $20 designer shirt from the outlet mall attracts more puzzy than a $20 shirt from Sears, or a cheap but sexy looking cell phone with a better rate plan than my old one can give me an edge, or I gotta take 10 min every few days to polish & buff my shoes rather than throw on a more casual pair that for some reason doesn't "score" as well, I'm gonna do all that stuff. Because I gotta put a shirt & shoes & pants anyway, & if I have the right ones in the closet, it's no more work to put on the puzzy-attracting ones than the dorky duds. And I needed a cell phone with a better deal anyway, with enough memory for a lot more numbers.
And I might have to start thinking about upgrading the car someday.

I'm feeling pretty aggressive, but I don't walk thru the mall shoving people out of my way, or try to run other cars off the road, or start fights, or other "aggressive" things. I'm calmer & more at peace now than when I was more of a wussy nice guy. Because the attitude is in my head; I don't go around saying it out loud. Other than writing about it here, I don't think I've really verbalized it to anyone else. I've mentioned a few things that have gone on to people that I can trust, but I don't walk around saying, "Hey, look at how I can flex my pecs & make this clingy shirt move. Ain't I hot?" or "Hey, lady, you're so lucky I'm dancing with you because there's no interest at all on my part." or "Dude, I just maxed out most of the leg machines over there. I'll bet your little girly legs can't do that." You just think it, maybe write it down, but don't come out & say it, let your look & your actions convey it. So the bottom line seems to be that You can have this ballsy, confident attitude seeping out of you without being an a$$hole at all! And what a shock it was to discover that one.

But now that I think of it, the guys I know personally who I respect & admire & who are also fun to hang with (a rare combo there) are also ones who don't take crap from people or let anyone tell them what to do.

[This message has been edited by ChrisFl (edited 01-07-2001).]

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also need to grind some doable chicks, not just hoes I wouldn't fukk if they begged me. But you gotta start somewhere!
Damn, my problem lately isn't that I'm not grinding on doable chicks, they just aren't what I prefer. I need to stop being so damn picky and take these freebies to enhance my game with the ones I DO like.

If you were closer to Orlando I could point you to three different places downtown within walking distance. Ybor...you're on your own. Let me know what you find cause I plan on making a trip over there soon enough.

Just got a new cell phone that I picked partly because it was the sleekest, sexiest, most James Bond looking one that had the features I wanted & yet was still cheap after the rebates.

Funny you should mention that. I just bought a new one thats not much bigger than a large pack of chewing gum. Very easy to carry with you anywhere you go. I whipped it out last night to take the chicks digits, and she goes, "ooh nice phone!" Doubt it made her any hornier, but hey, can't hurt.

Oh yea, you know what I noticed about you Chris? Your posts have gone from being two sentences long to the size of a Steven King novel. Hehe, just fukkin with ya.

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
> Let me know what you find cause I plan on making a trip over there soon enough.

Email me before you do that. I'm thinking Superbowl, super hoes!
I was just there two hours ago. No kidding. And Orlando ain't that far; I'll be over there soon enough.

> Your posts have gone from being two sentences long to the size of a Steven King novel.

I know, but there's more going on now than deciding what to watch on TV. I got another one to write to cover Sunday night's story. Stay tuned.

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BBJ, I knew if I just went home at midnight from Ybor you'd probably wanna drive over here & kick my ass, so what did I have to lose
You got that right.