Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sleeping with a Partner Issues

logicallefty

Reaction score
GF and I have lived together for 1.5 years. She has been sleeping in the spare bedroom for 3 nights because she has been nasty sick.

I have came to the 100% conclusion with no shadow of a doubt that I sleep way better alone. She tosses and turns in the night so much. Gets up about 5 times in the night to check her FB, not kidding. She crosses the bed like a clock hand and hits all 12 numbers at some point, and I have to bend by body around her to get out of her way.

These last few nights I have slept so deep and feel so rested. I don't even feel like the same person. I actually had what I think they call a dream. Is that what its called when you sleep deep and then things go on in your head that are like watching a video? I think they call those dreams. It's been so long sense i had one.

Normally I get tired and very often will sleep my hour lunch break away at work on the floor in my office, or nap an hour or two on Saturday.

People, including the GF always say "you could afford to loose a few pounds" (which I could), or "your job is too stressful on you you need to get another one" (which it is, and I do, and am working on it). I do not lift much anymore but I do run several times a week.

The point is though, when I sleep by myself and get the rest I need, I feel like a totally different person.

I'm just dreading when she gets well and wants to sleep together again. I don't want to go back to being that tired, but I just don't know what to do. :confused:

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigger bed is a good idea. And on top of that, a comfort foam topper, so she won't shake the bed when she does get up and out. Maybe even seperate blankets! Best of luck man.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
checking FB in the middle of the night?
WTF is that, I would need to put a stop to that.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same issue. My gf is a flip-flopper and she jerks her whole body at random intervals. AND, she cocoons herself in all the covers so she gets SUPER hot, which in turn makes me hot and wakes me up.

The solution I've decided is a king or California king-sized bed (I have a full). And probably separate comforters.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here, cant sleep 8 hours in a row with her, we fall asleep in decent place then after few minutes she starts chasing me pushing and pushing till I either have to stand up and circle around the bed till the other side or wake her up asking "for some space".

Then it starts the hot and cold season with her doing the cocoon Colossus talked about only to have her taking away all the sheets and leave me cold.

rugby11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you tried warm tea without with lemon? I try writing in a journal about things like this that happen to me.

ChrisFloyd

Banned
Reaction score
rugby11 said:
Have you tried warm tea without with lemon? I try writing in a journal about things like this that happen to me.
No man, iced tea with lemon is the best, especially in the summer.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All great suggestions here a few more ideas.

1. Make sure the room is pitch black, use black out curtains to block any light and/or wear a sleep mask.

2. Take 2-3 Tryptophan pills 2 hours before bed or have your gf take them.

Mickey254155

Reaction score
EFFORT said:
All great suggestions here a few more ideas.

1. Make sure the room is pitch black, use black out curtains to block any light and/or wear a sleep mask.

2. Take 2-3 Tryptophan pills 2 hours before bed or have your gf take them.
this is the good idea